Chapter 3: vampires?

A Vampire can't love a Human?

 

I woke up to find someone lying on my chest. I tried to see who it was, when I remembered what happened last night. I thought it was that guy from last night, but got a real surprise when he woke up. He lifted himself up from my chest and walked away from the bed and I just stared after him.

 

* What was he doing in my bed* I thought. I could see that he was smiling when he was stretching out. He went out of the room, and left me confused.

*Did we do anything last night?* I thought and got up. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

=================

Eli pov:

I woke up early, still lying on her chest. I could hear her heart beat, and felt the rising and falling of her chest as she breathed. I could go now since her arm wasn’t around me any more, but I want to have some fun, so I lay on her chest till she woke up. I could tell the difference by how she breaths.  


I was lying like this for awhile, then she finally woke up. I laid there a little longer before I woke up. I lifted my body slowly away from her and got up. When I was stretching I could hear her thoughts. I couldn’t hide my smile when she was wondering why I was in her bed. 


I went out of the room. When I came out I could stop laughing by my little joke. She was so confused by the whole act.  I went to the kitchen to start making us breakfast when I heard her come out the room and into the bathroom. I heard that she was turning on the shower.

 I continued to make breakfast when I heard the doorbell ring.  I went to see who it was. To my surprise, it was my friends; they were all dressed nice. They were staring at me, wondering if I was going to let them in.  


“Come in.” I said and walked to the side. Then all entered the living room.

“Why are you here?” I asked, when Dongho came running toward me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back while looking at the others. They all looked so mad at me, except Dongho, who was jumping beside me like a little kid. 

“Why didn’t you tell us that you were moving in with a human? And leaving us behind?” Soohyun said, angry at me. I could see how angry he was. Then I remembered the promise we made.


~ Flashback ~

We were all sitting in the living room in the new house, which we all moved into together. The house was on the hill, and it was big, almost too big for us, but we moved in anyway. 

 

“Woow… it is so nice to finally live together with you guys.” Kibum said with a big smile, and Kevin hugged him from behind while nodding at what he said. 

I was looking around when I heard Soohyun call us to the living room. We all came, and sat down in the couch. 


I was looking curiously at Soohyun, and waited for him to say something.

“What do you think of our new house? Do you like it?” he asked us, smiling a big smile. It was him who bought this house for us, and even got the furniture for us. 


“ I like it.” Alexander said, and looked around. We all nodded at his answer, and I smiled at all the guys. 

“What if us lived like this forever?” Dongho said while laying his head on my chest, and I looked down at him.


“That sound nice.” Kibum said, and looked at us all. 


“What if we promise that we are living like this forever?” Kevin said after Kibum, and looked at him with his angel smile. 


We all promised that day that we are not going to let anything tear us apart, and stay like this forever. 

~ flashback end ~


I looked sadly at Soohyun, and then looked down. I was standing like this for a while till I heard Mini came out of her room. She drop everything she had in her hand when she saw the guys and me. 


*What should I do now? Why must I be so stupid to let her get in a dangerous situation?* I thought and tried to keep my thought to myself. 


====================

Mini's pov :

I was on my way to the kitchen when I saw the six guys from yesterday and Eli talking. I dropped everything in my hands when my eyes met Kiseob’s. He looked at me angrily, as if I did something wrong. 


I picked up my things quickly and try to act normal while walking in the kitchen to eat something. I could see that Eli made breakfast again, and I felt everyone's eyes on me. I begin to get scared, and I turned around. Everyone was looking at me with angry eyes, except Eli, he was looking sad and confused.    


I was looking at them when I felt a hand over my mouth. I tried to look up to see who it was, and was surprised when I saw it was Kiseob.

“What if we bite her, and take all her blood. Then leave her alone here?” he said while my neck. He was teasing Eli, and I could see he got scared too.  I felt my knees shaking, and almost fainted from fright. 


Kiseob begin to kiss my neck, and I felt him it lightly. I let a little moan out, and felt that he was getting more intense in what he was doing. I felt his fang slowly sink into my neck, when I ……………


_______________________________________________

A/N: 

I am so sorry so ending it like this, but I hope u are courious  what will happen now;3

The 3th chappie is out, and thanks for Kpopvyshi for edited it:3

 

comment please:3