Chapter 1: the beginning

A Vampire can't love a Human?

 


I were walking down a dark road crying when I saw him. He was standing there looking at the full moon. I went toward him slowly. I could see how he shines in the moonlight, it was like he had a magical aura around him that make him so beautiful and almost untouchable. I couldn’t take mine eyes from him. He looks so beautiful and sad at the same time, there he stood looking up at the moon.


While I were walking slowly toward him I feel mine body lose it’s power each step I take, but I couldn’t stop myself from walking toward him. It was like he draw me to him. Then mine body couldn’t take it any more, I past out, and fall down. 



That was the last thing I could remember when I wake up. 

*Why are I in my room? Was it a dream?* I thought when I slowly got out of mine bed, and go toward the bathroom. 

I turn on the shower and go in. A little later when I were done showering. I went out of the bathroom and in to the kitchen when I felt a good smell in the air. I look in the kitchen, and I got a big surprised. 


There he stood, right in front of me. The guy I thought was a dream. He stood in front of me cooking breakfast to us. He still look beautiful, but not at the same way like last night. * So it wasn’t a dream?* I thought when I look at his back. He was tall, and had blond hair, almost white. He look really good for behind. 


Then I remember his face from last night. He look so sad. * Why was he sad?* I thought and still just stand there looking at him.


He turn around with all the food he made, and walk toward the table that were cover with lot of food and two plate. One for me and one for him.


He look at I and smile. His smile were beautiful, but sad. “U did finally got up? I am sorry for this mess.” he said and look around . “Oh. It is okey. Did u bring me here last night? I can‘t remember that I got home last night.” I replied with a shy smile.

“Yeah. U did past out middle of the street last night, and I already knew where u live so I took u here. I have seen u sometimes walking toward her, and got the right apartment form ur name on ur id. “ he explain. I just nod at him and I sat down. It were lot of food at the table. I wonder if we could eat it all up.


We were eating together, and when I were done. “I am Kim Kyung Jae, but u can call me Eli. I like that name better.” he said, and I just look at him. “I am Lee Mini. Nice to meet u, Eli.” I replied. I shook his hand gentle while giving him a smile.


I were going from the table when he asked me. “Do u mind if I live here with u? I don’t have a place to live.” I turn around and look at him curious. “U do well have a extra room?” he said when he saw mine face. 


I turn around and open a door. “U can live here, but don’t do anything that involved me or mine business . Okey?” I said coldly and went in to mine room. The last thing I needed were someone to share mine apartment with breaking up with mine boyfriend I have been together with for 3 years now. 


I did fall in bed and started to cry over mine lost boyfriend.


Later that day, did mine best friend Lee Sun Young came to cheer me up. Eli did open the door and wish she welcome in. she ask were I where, and he said in my room. She bank softly on the door before she came in. 


She came toward me and drag me out of bed. I stood up, and she tell me to put on some clothes, because we were going out for shopping. We went out shopping, and had a great time. She do always know a way to cheer me up when I am done.


 She talked about a new club that has open. “It is really good I heard. Do u wanna go? I really want to check it out” she said and look at me. “Okey. When are we going to meet there?” I replied, and put on a fake smile. 


I don’t really not want to go, but since it her who ask me, did I said yes. We were plan to meet outside the club 20.00 sharp. We went home to us self to make us ready for tonight. 


I came home, and notice he wasn’t there anymore. I didn’t really care about it, and walk in to mine room. I pack out everything I have shopped today, and turn on the computer. I watched a drama I really liked so much, when I saw that the clock was showing 19.00. It was a hour till I was going to meet up with mine friend. I turn off the computer, and want to make me ready.


I were waiting outside the club for Sun Young.  I saw her running toward me, she apologize for being late. I said it was fine, and we went in. 


____________________________________________

A/N:

This is the first chapter of my 2nd  fan fiction, and It is kind of bad… I really hope there is someone that will read my story, and love it.

It is the first chapter, so i hope u like it^^

So please comments….