Chapter 5: Diamond Necklace

A Vampire can't love a Human?

Chapter 5: "Diamond Necklace." 

~ Mini’s pov~
It has been a week since I moved into their big, beautiful villa. I first thought it will just be a normal house, but it wasn’t, to my surprise. 
I have been walking around in the house, just to get know it better. It was a big lovely villa designed under baroque or older .

It was filled with beautiful antiques, as if this villa was like a museum. 

I have discovered many new things each day I walk around it, and it is picture by old people that is dead already all over the house. On all the photo/paintings it is in their younger days, not like a 60 years old grandmother. 

Sometimes while I am on my daily walk, Alexander join me. He tells about the paintings and antiques that are in the house. 
It is sometimes lonely walking down the same hallway, so I am glad he joins me. 
We have often spent time together. I think he is the only one I have been talking to since I move in. The others have either been so busy with something or are just ignoring me. I don’t know, nor do I care. 

--------------

It was a normal day. I was walking down a new hallway to discover new things, and totally get blow away by the new antic I find. 
It was a old diamond necklace in a glass box. I stood there admiring it beautiful necklace when I felt someone breathing down my neck.
Chills traveled down my back, and freeze when I heard who it was. 

“ Do you like it?” he whisper in my ear. I just nod, and stood all still afraid on what he will do if I do something he doesn’t like.

“Oh, so you do? Wanna try it?” he said and breath down my neck. I stood totally lost there I stood feeling him behind me. I didn’t move a muscle. 

We both stood like that for awhile without making a sound or moving. I was so scared, trying to see if there was some bad sign that could make him mad like last time. Since I got to know their secret, it became more scary to be around him. 

I was hoping the worst from him when I felt his arms surround my body. To my biggest surprise, it was nothing bad. He just gave me a hug out of the blue. “ I don’t know what you have done to me, but I can’t stop thinking about our first meeting,Mini .” he said while digging his head between my neck and shoulder. 

” What do you mean? I don’t understand.” I said suddenly not so afraid of him like I was a moment ago. 

“ You are the first human that have not ended up as my meal, like hundred of others girls have. I wonder why?” he whisper in my ear while holding around me. 

I let all the tension in my body go, and softened by his words fill my body with love. I put my hand on his and hugging him back the best way I can. We stood like that forever, and it was more like the time has stop around us and it was only we that was moving.
I remember our first meeting at the club at the bar after I got dumped by my ex-boyfriend. 
It was like it was magic in the air that time, and it felt like it was now. A electric steam went around my body, and it make it even harder for me to resist turning around, kissing him. 

After feeling the steam around my body for a while I turn around and kiss him. I could feel that he was surprised by me acting first, but returned the favor. He let me put my tongue in his mouth playing with his tongue. 
It got more passionate for each moment we make in our mouth. It was like we both was playing and competing on who was best while enjoying it all. 

It was like I was in heaven and was so glad he did want to harm me like last time,

~ Eli’s Pov ~
I was looking for Mini when I saw her and Kiseob hugging each other near the vampire queens diamond necklace. 
I couldn’t believe my eyes at all. I remember last time, Kiseob did was bite her, and was all mad at both of us. 
It was so not like him. He is not the type that do that kind of things with girls or human for that sake. 
Then I remember on something I thought was really weird.

* HE DID LET HER LIVE THAT NIGHT!!!!!* I scream in my head. 

* It can’t be true! It's happening again. She is the one..* I got all confused by all the things that were happening in my head now. 

It got worse when I saw her move around to kiss him. I was all lost from what I saw and felt a huge pain in my heart. 

It is all happening again. 


_______________________
A/N:

I have been busy lately, and when I finally got time to write some chapter, I didn't have internet at all... That really , but anyway here is chapter 5. 
It may be a little short, but it is at last a new chapter...
I hope you guys like it, and I will try to be faster to update new chapters for you....
good luck reading it......

~Love Kikki ~