Chapter 8

It All Started With a Kiss

-At Ping Ling High-

Once the four young adults arrived to school, two young women rushed to their best friend with the look that Ella did not want to see.

“Hi.” Ella cheekily smiles at her best friends.

“Don’t hi us.” They rudely respond. “Explain to us what that is all about.”

“Yeah, why are you with them?” Hebe asks.

Ella heaves a sigh. “I live with one of them.”

“YOU ARE WHAT?” Selina shouts aloud.

“Yah, Selina!” Ella shouts back. “Was that even necessary?”

“Sorry, it is just that you said something unbelievable.” Selina mutters. “Besides, how did that happen? Why are you living with one of them? And may I ask who?”

Ella frowns. “You wouldn’t like it.”

“Is it Jiro?” Selina asks.

“No.”

“Then that’s not bad at all unless it is Chun.” Selina says.

Ella didn’t say anything.

“No, don’t tell me.” Selina gasps.

Ella nods her head. “Yeah, I am living with him.”

“Well, isn't it obvious when she said no to Jiro.” Hebe states her opinion. “I mean Aaron lives with Jiro. Therefore, it can’t be him either.”

“Okay, stop with the lecture, Ms. Genius.” Selina rolls her eyes. “How did that happen?”

“Didn’t you watch the news last night?” Hebe asks.

“Do I look like a person who watches the news?” Selina asks.

“Oh, that’s right.” Hebe rolls her eyes. “But at least, the dramas should have been interrupted or something.”

“Yeah, it did. But I walked out of the room to cook something to eat.” Selina replies.

“Useless.” Hebe comments.

“Well, can’t you just tell me what happen?” Selina asks.

“Ella’s house collapsed last night.” Hebe explains. “Last night, when I dropped her off, we saw the house collapsed.”

“They said that since the house is so old, just a small shake from the earthquake can collapse the house.” Ella explains. “They said that we are lucky to still have some things undamaged because with the condition of the house, everything should be destroyed and caused a fire.”

“And how did you end up living with them?” Selina asks, looking that three young men flirting with their fans.

“Well, long story short, his parents and my parents are long time high school friends.” Ella told them.

“What? Are you serious?” Hebe asks.

“Do I look like I am joking?” Ella asks. “To make things worse, I think his mom is trying to hook me up with him.”

“Ewe…” Selina made a disgusting face.

“I know!” Ella cries. “The worse thing is that I cannot refuse. I am staying at their house. Therefore, I shouldn’t be rude and tell her off. I can’t break her heart and say that we are enemies.”

“That’s true.” Hebe nods her head. “It will just break her heart.”

Ella heaves a sigh. “I’m screwed.”

“Well, as long as you don’t fall in love him. Then everything is fine, right?” Selina says.

“Yeah, but he has a little brother that is so cute. His name is Xiao Bin. You should’ve seen him. He claims himself as my boyfriend. He is so adorable.” Ella says as she shows a picture of Xiao Bin on her phone.

“Whoa, did you just got a new phone?” Selina snatched the phone away from her best friend. “Whoa, and this is the latest version of the model too.”

Hebe whistles and says, “Yeah, Samsung Galaxy S4.”

Ella rolls her eyes. “Why are you guys so hype up about it? It is just a phone. No big deal.”

“No big deal? Ella, you don’t understand.” Selina says. “This is the most expensive phone ever. You can’t find this phone anywhere. America doesn’t have this phone yet.”

“So?”

“So, tell me where did you get this phone?” Selina asks. “Who brought it for you? Oh, I know. Mrs. Wu did, didn’t she?”

Ella heaves a sigh. “Why do you want to know?”

“Oh my god, you are so lucky.” Selina squeals.

Ella just looks at her other best friend for help.

Hebe just shrugs her shoulders and shakes her head.

“Can I come to your house?” Selina asks, excitedly.

“What?” Ella choked. “That house isn’t mine.”

“Well, it is from now on, right?” She asks. “You are staying there with them.”

“Well, that doesn’t mean that it is my house too.”

“It will be if you keep on accepting gifts like this.” Selina says, giving her phone back to her best friend.

“Well, I can’t refuse it.” Ella mutters.

“Girl, just face it.” Selina says. “You are going to be the next Mrs. Wu.”

“No, I won’t.”

“Fine, you can think whatever, you want.” Selina just let her best friend be. “So, can I still come and visit?”

Ella heaves a sigh. “Actually, why not…? You can come too, Hebe. You can meet the weird family of the Wu’s.” She smirks.

“Splendid.” Selina claps her hands in excitement. “I’m sure me and Mrs. Wu will get along very well.”

 

A/n: Sry for takin forever to update. I've been bzy lately. I jst got myself a job. Skool also started for me too. So, my free time is limited. However, I am not abandoning this fic. So, please be patient with me as I try to update more oftenly if I can.

I am sorry since I haven't update this story for a long time. I have lost my ideas for this story. Hopefully, I will recover from this blank and get my ideas back. As for now, the chapters will be random and might not make sense. Just a warning that I want to warn you all. Well, I hope you all enjoy this chapter.