Chapter 7

It All Started With a Kiss

As Ella follows Chun to unknown neighborhood, she quickens her pace as she doesn’t want to get lost.

“Hey, where are you going?” Ella tugs onto his shirt as she looks around the neighborhood. “School is going to start soon.”

Chun keeps on walking as he ignores her. “Look, no one told you to follow me, alright. It is your fault for not follow my orders when I told you to go to the opposite direction.” He says rudely.

“Ignorant Jerk.” She mumbles to herself.

Unfortunately, he heard her but like always he ignores her.

“Where are you going?” She asks him for the millionth time. “Why are we here?”

“For crying out loud, can you just shut up!” Chun is at his limit. He is annoyed by her appearance and questioning.

“Well, I wouldn’t talk a lot if you didn’t ignore me and answer my ing question.” She snaps back.

Chun snickers. “Like I will believe you.”

“At least we have agreed on something.” She said out of the blue. “We don’t trust each other.”

As usual, Chun ignores her and keeps on walking to his destination.

“Yo, Chun!” One of his best friends hollered as he spotted him. “What took you so long man?”

“Yeah, my bro and I have been waiting for a while.” Another one joined.

“Sorry guys.” Chun apologizes. “Shall we go?”

“Whoa…!” The young man with blondish brown spiky hair cries. “Who do we have here?”

“Why is she here?” The youngest member glares at the intruder. “Why’d you brought her here for?”

“Beats me.” Chun shrugs. “She followed me here.”

“Followed you?” His two best friends look at him, suspiciously.

“Long story.” He told them.

“Fine… but you owe us an explanation.” They said.

“Why are you two stepbrothers are so noisy?” Ella bugs in.

“Why should we tell you?” They argued back.

“Jiro, Aaron, let’s not waste time and go already.” Chun ordered.

“Seeing that you didn’t bring your car today, I guess I’m driving.” Jiro suggested.

“But I want to drive this time.” The youngest member, Aaron, complains.

“Sorry, bro. Jerry took your car to work.” Jiro pats onto his shoulder.

“How’d you know?” Aaron looks at his stepbrother, suspiciously.

“My mom told me.” Jiro grins.

“Cyndi did?” Aaron asks.

“Yes, c’mon let’s go.” Jiro drags his stepbrother to his black BMW. “Unless you want to be late.”

“I’m going… gosh.” Aaron rolls his eyes.