Chapter 11

It All Started With a Kiss

-After dinner-

“Well, that didn’t work out.” Ella heaves a sigh as she plopped herself on her bed.

“Well, at least we know something.” Selina points out. “Remember how Mrs. Wu purposely pushed that monkey face out of his chair.”

“Yeah…”

“Well, that shows us that we are right on something. Mrs. Wu is scheming on something.” Selina said.

“See… If Mrs. Wu is plotting something, I bet you that your parents are too.” Hebe continues. “I mean why would they leave you under their care if they are not plotting anything.”

“Good point.” Ella nods her head. “So, what is the next plan?”

“We’ll sleep over tonight.” Selina suggested. “Once we hit tomorrow, I’ll tell you.”

Ella sighs. “Fine… Let’s start on our homework then.”

“Oh right… We still have to do that.” Selina carelessly says.

“Oh my god, how can I forget that we still have homework to do.” Hebe mentally slaps herself on the forehead. Then she immediately goes to get her materials ready.

After doing their homework for an hour or so, the three young women begin to get ready to go to bed.

-The next day-

“Ella, wake up.” Her best friend tries to wake up her up.

“What is it, Selina?” Ella slowly opens her eyes as she rubs her eyes and yawns.

“Wake up, it’s time to go to school.” Selina says.

Ella checks the time on her digital clock and realizes how early her best friend waking her up. “Selina, do you know what time it is now?”

“Yes, it is five in the morning.”

“Do you know what we start school today?” Ella asks.

“Yes, at seven.”

“Wrong!” Ella shouts. “We start at ten, today.” Then Ella plopped herself back to her bed. “Now, go back to sleep and wake me up when it’s time.”

Selina pouts and tries to go back to bed.

-Two hours later-

“Ella, wake up!” Her best friend tries to wake her up once again.

Ella rolled over and ignored her best friend.

“Ella, wake up!” Her best friend tries once again. “Seriously, we need to get ready for school.”

“Selina, it’s still early.” Ella mumbles.

“No, it is not.” Selina did not agree with her best friend. “It is seven. We still have to put on your make-up and dress you up.”

Ella groans. “Fine… I’m up!” She immediately rises from her bed and glares at her best friend. “Happy?”

“Yes.” Selina grabs onto her arms and drags her out of her bed. Then she drags her to the bathroom. “I’ll be checking on you in fifteen minutes. I hope you will be done by then.”

-Fifteen minutes later-

“Okay, I’m done.” Ella walks out of the bathroom, looking refreshing and clean.

“Good, it’s about time you come out.” Hebe says. “She was nagging at me this whole time about what is taking you so long.”

Ella just chuckles.

“Okay, there is no time to play around.” Selina grabs onto her best friend’s arm once again and drags her to the make-up table. She sits her down on the chair. “I think I’m going to do a natural look on you today.”

“That’s a good choice because I was thinking this red dress would go perfectly with today’s weather.”

Ella made a disgusting face once she looks at the outfit. “Isn’t that too fancy to be wearing to school?”

“Nope, it is perfect.” Hebe disagrees. “This dress is simple and yet elegant. Therefore, you would think it is fancy. However, it is not. It is just perfect for you to wear it on a daily basis.”

Ella groans. “Why do I have to wear a dress?” She complains. “Can’t I just wear shorts or something?”

“Well, we can actually pick out another outfit.” Selina says. “Let’s start slowly. She was comfortable with the skirts. So, I guess we can go with that for now.”

“Fine…” Hebe puts the dress back in the closet. “Ah! I got it.” She takes out a light blue blouse and a mini jean skirt.

“Whatever.” Ella just shrugs her shoulders. “Just don’t make me wear that red dress. It feels like I’m going on a date after school.”

Selina giggles. “Hey, you never might know. With this new look, you will gain more admire than before.”

“Or they will have the courage to confess to you after seeing your new look.” Hebe teases.

Ella rolls her eyes and sarcastically says, “Haha… very funny. I don’t see you doing this.”

“That’s because I choose not do it.” Hebe sticks out her tongue.

“Actually, she is going to get it too.” Selina says.

It took about an hour or so for the three young women to get ready for school.

“Girls, breakfast is ready!” They heard Mrs. Wu calls out for them.

“We’re coming.” Ella shouts back as she puts on her socks.

“All set.” Selina says. “How do I look?”

“Fabulous like always.” Hebe rolls her eyes.

“Thanks.”

“Can we go now?” Ella asks her two best friends.

“Yes.”

Then they went to the dining room for their breakfast.

“Wow…” Xiao Bin spits out his milk as he sees the new transformation of his girlfriend. “What happened to my girlfriend?”

“She’s pretty, isn’t she?” Selina asks.

Xiao Bin nods his head.

“See…” Hebe whispers to her best friend. “Even your little boyfriend thinks so.”

“Girls, come and eat before you are late for school.”

The three young women nod their head and take their seat around the table.

Selina was looking for someone as she took small bites of her meal.

“Dear, who are you looking for?” Mr. Wu asks, noticing that she is being strange at the table.

Selina chuckles and replies, “Nothing.”

“If you are looking for the boys, they just left a few minutes ago.” Mrs. Wu said.

“Oh…” Selina nods her head. “I guess we will wait.”

Ella nudges her best friend. “Stop… Let’s eat and leave before we are late.”

 Selina quickens her pace a little before announcing that she is satisfied.

“Thank you for the meal.” Hebe and Selina say at once.

“No problem, girls.” Mrs. Wu smiles at them. “Please come again soon.”

The two young women bow to her before leaving the house.

“Bye.” Ella bids them her goodbye before leaving with her friends.