Chapter 12

It All Started With a Kiss

-Ping Ling High-

"Omg! Did you see Princess Ella's outfit today?" A fan boy was oozing over Ella's makeover.

"I know! She's so pretty with the skirt." Another commented.

"Omg! She is also wearing makeup. I am falling in love with her all over again." Another fan boy stated.

"No way, do you guys not see Princess Hebe? She is soooooooooo much prettier." Another disagreed.

"Whatever, man. I still think Princess Selina is the hottest of them all." A fan boy said.

"Whatever, ya'll just blind to see the beauty of Princess Ella." The fan boy stated.

"See, Ella." Selina whispered to her best friend. "They are all going crazy for ya."

Ella just rolls her eyes and though to herself. 'Boy I hope this going to end fast. I hate wearing this thing and this ing ugly mask.'

"Ella, you got to show them what you got. Why would you want to hide it for?" Hebe said.

"I beg the differ. You don't need to show them what you got just by putting on this ugly mask and dressing like a tramp." Ella said.

"Excuse me!" Selina squeals. "This is not an ugly mask. This is called a masterpiece of beauty. Most of all, this outfit isn't a tramp. You want to see a tramp, then just look at those other girls who calls themselves a fan of you know who."

Ella rolls her eyes. "That is exactly what I am trying to say here. You are making me dress like those tramps."

"No, we aren't. You are far near than dressing like them." Selina said. "You just got to believe in yourself that you got the beauty."

Ella sighs and says, "There is no way I am going to lose, am I?"

"Nope." Her two best friends agree.

Ella just heaves another sigh for the millionth time. "Boy, I just wish that this plan is over already. I want to get out of this outfit as soon as possible."

Her two best friends laugh and say, "Ella, by the time this plan works, you will be getting use to wearing the cloths."

"Never!" Ella disagrees as she pulls onto her skirt a little lower.

"Hey, stop pulling. You are going to ruin the material." Selina slapped her hands away from her skirt.

"Besides, if you keep on pulling, you will be showing your fan boys something else that you wouldn't like." Hebe snickers.

Immediately, Ella lets go of her skirt and fixes it as it was.

"Perfect. Now let's go before we are late." Hebe drags her two best friend to their classroom.

"Yo, did you see the hottie that was hanging out with those s." A blonde spiky hair young man asks his best frind.

"Yeah, that's one of them." The young man rolls his eyes.

"No way, you mean she is one of them." His best friend was shock to hear that.

"Dude, you can't tell that she is the tomboy. Well, she was the tomboy until now." Another commented.

"O-of course, I knew that." The young man chuckles.

"Whatever, man." His best friend rolls his eyes.

"Chun, what do you think they are up to?" The youngest asks him.

"Aaron, I have no idea man." He said. "I mean they have been acting funny since last night."

"Yeah, I found it strange too." Aaron agreed. "I mean did you see how your mother "accidently" push my brother."

"Yeah, I think something is up between our parents." Chun said. "And I am going to find out."

"I think they are on it too." Aaron said as he signals toward the three rivals.

"This will be interest." Chun smirks.

Aaron smirks as well. "Let's the plan begin."

"Wait! Hold up! What am I missing here? What plan?" Jiro asks.

"Man, just go with it." Aaron slaps his step-brother's shoulder.

 

A/N: Hey, everyone! I hope I still have readers reading this story. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sry for the very update. I have gone for so long. I had many things going on with my life at that moment. However, I am back to write. I miss writing stories. T_T But yeah, besides many things happening with my life, I also had a writer's block.  Therefore, update will be slow, but I won't make it too slow. I hope... can't promise anything here. Well, I jst want you all to know I am still alive and continuing this story to the end.