New Connection

This Feelings Are Not Meant For Us

 

Eun Hye's POV

I ran away,because it hurts a lot when your bestfriend picked their girlfriend over you.I didn't ran away and cried because Sher slapped me, but I did because Yoseob,he didn't even defend me but          HE DEFENDED SHER !!   

I know I shouldn't feel this way                because Sher is Yoseob's yeobu.I'm only his bestfriend and I know that Yoseob loves Sher a lot but I know Yoseob first before Sher!Yoseob's my bestfriend! I'm not jealous of their relationship but I'm hurt with Yoseob, my bestfriend's actions.

As I run.....I was wishing for my bestfriend to stop me,telling me that he's sorry for his actions earlier but he didn't.Feeling sad,I just run without knowing where am I heading to, I just run with a broken heart...with that broken heart of mine,suddenly,"dwooosh" I bumped into someone....next I heard something fell down and broke in front of my eyes.It was a crystal rose craved with names in hangul letters...."mianhe,sumbaenim," I said as I was trying my best to seek apology from that sumbaenim.

"Yah, what have you done??Do you know how long I've been saving for this piece of crystal? Damn-it!"that sumbaenim said looking at me with a serious face......"Sumbae,mianhemida i promise I’ll buy a new one for you, exactly the same one like before, mianhe"I said started writing my phone number on a piece of paper and handled it to that sumbaenim."Sumbae, call me later because I seriously need to go now, "I said as I was trying to run away from him.

Before i could run away from him, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I could feel his embrace ,the smell of his fragrance and his shampoo....he smells so good to me somehow. “yahh, I think you need someone to talk to right now.Am I right?” sumbaenim said as he helped me to stand from my earlier position.

Without letting me accept his invitation,he just grabbed my hand and bring me to the nearest café.Sumbaenim brought two lattes and offered one to me.I took that cup of latte he brought for me and take a sip of that drink.

Suddenly,there was an awkward silence but he broke it by saying “I’m Junhyung by the way”

 

Junhyung’s  POV

“I’m Junhyung by the way,”that’s what I told her.She looks like someone I know,like I really know her.I think somehow I’m attracted to her.Seeing her sad emotion,makes me want to cry with her too.I feel that there’s something different in her,that I couldn’t even found in my own girlfriend, Hara. I feel like I want to know her even more……..

“hmmm,I’m Eun Hye,”she said to me breaking the silence.In return, I said”yahh,won’t you mind telling me what happened earlier before you bumped into me?I think you need to express your feelings to someone right now,am I right??” I told her and she replied “Junhyung sumbaenim, ------“……I cut her words before she could finish her sentence” Eun Hye ahh, just call me Junhyung.”

“hmm,Junhyung ahh,like you said earlier, I know I need someone to talk to right now but I’m not ready to tell you what had happened to me earlier.But I promise you, I’ll tell you later.”

Somehow, I believe that promise she had made.So I told her that she can tell me what had happened to her  when she’s ready to express it to me.

“hey,Eun Hye yahh” I said as i looked into her eyes,”You know, that crystal rose thing of mine that you broke earlier, no need to pay for it but you must promise me you would accompany me to find a new thing for me to give my friend,won’t you?Promise me please??” I just don't know why I couldn't say that it was a gift i had brought for Hara for our anniversary next week.Why did i tell her that ,it was for my friend, not my girlfriend?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well,2nd update, hope you guys enjoyed it =D comment,subscribe and enjoy!!