I'm sorry

This Feelings Are Not Meant For Us

 

Eun Hye's POV

Doo Jun oppa is seriously slow when it comes to school "Oppa,palli,we're getting late!!!" I yelled as loud as I could so that oppa could hear me."Nde,you wait for me outside, i'll come out later,"oppa told me as I started wearing my socks and my shoes.After a few minutes of restless waiting, finnaly oppa's ready and he walked us both to school.On our way to school, oppa keep on telling me about Yenny, his yeobu.OMG,like I care!!!I seriously hate Yenny, even tough she's pretty and cute,she's so childish and a bit bossy.I strickly don't like her.I hate it when oppa start telling me about his yeobu. It make me feel irritated.I just nodded on every word oppa's saying.Luckily,we arrived at school.Yeay!I said my goodbyes to oppa and start walking to my class.''Eun Hye ahh," Yoseob called as I ran and hugged him."yoseob ahh,bogosipoyo......" next,Yoseob invited me out to catch a movie later with him and Sher.Right after school, I texted oppa and followed Yoseob to catch a movie with him and Sher.

That evening, Yoseob drove us both,me and his girlfiend to the cinema.Yoseob really loves horror movies.I seriously don't really like horror movies but for the sake of Yoseob, I agreed.Even if his girlfriend tag along.

Sher's POV

AHH,why would Yoseob oppa bring her??I thought oppa said that it was only a date between us.hmmm,and why should she sit next to oppa??Okayy,since it's oppa's wish I'm going to stay calm till the end of the day.We walked in the cinema, oppa brought tickets for the three of us.Oppa sits in between me and that Eun Hye girl.As the movie started, I grabbed oppa's hand and hugged his hand as well.The three of us watched the movie carefully without talking to each other........until,  when the killer of that movie, chops a girl's head with an axe. "ahhhh"everyone in that cinema screamed.

I was so scrad so I turned to oppa,trying to get a glimpse of him. Jealousy controlled me.I saw oppa hugging Eun Hye tightly and telling her that it was only a movie. "It's isn't real, THEY ARE JUST ACTING,Eun Hye- yahh"oppa told her.If I was her i would not been doing that, doesn't she remember that I was here as well?As jealousy had controlled me, I went to oppa and Eun Hye, I grabbed her by her hand and I slapped her really hard telling her, get off Yoseob Oppa!!

Yoseob's Pov

I was comforting Eun Hye,and suddenly,Sher walked to us from her sit and suddenly grabbed Eun Hye and slapped her right on her face telling her to get away from me. Ettokhae?? Should I side My yobeo or My bestfriend??Damn-it............After Eun Hye being slapped by Sher, SHE STOOD FROM HER SEAT AND LOOKED AT ME. I'm puzzled.Ettokhae??She looked at me, but I did nothing. I can't force myself to scold Sher....I love her very much........I did the biggest mistake today, letting my bestfriend go............I'm sorry, Eun Hye yah

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So hey readers =D comment , subscribe and enjoy :) well, this is my first fanfic so do feel free to comment