If i ask would you say yes?

This Feelings Are Not Meant For Us

Eun Hye's POV

When i woke up this morning, i found myself smiling. I guess maybe I'm really happy of what happened yesterday.I'm still so puzzled.Why did i even kissed his cheek?My body suddenly move towards him and kissed his cheek.Stupid me....i just kiss someone who I've just met.. Am I crazy??

Well, today's the last day of school.Tommorow, Doo Jun oppa and his yobeo, Yenny is going to Taiwan to celebrate their 3rd year anniversary. Oppa said that i can invite anyone to accompany me. I guess i'll be staying home alone for a week then..

Usually, when oppa went on a trip, i would always invite Yoseob to sleep over but now, Yoseob left me all alone. I guess there's only Junhyung to accompany me. If i asked him, would he say yes?

Anyways i should get myself ready for school since it's the last day of school. I quickly get dressed up and made breakfast for both oppa and i.

[Fast Forward]

Doo jun oppa and I went to school together. When we've arrived, i made my way to my class. I sat on my seat.

From my seat, i could see Yoseob talking while smiling to Sher. He didn't even look at me. If Yoseob and i had a fight, he would always come to me and persuade me. Maybe it's because of Sher? Who knows? Maybe she hates me??

Yoseob's POV

Today's the last day of school. I've totally make up my mind. I'm very sure that today will be the day that my friendship with EunHye will get better.

I decided to come early today.I walked in my class and sat on my seat. From my seat, I just stared at Eun Hye's seat. Our friendship memories keep on flashing back into my mind.I love our friendship...i don't want to loose her.

A  few minutes passed...I'm still waiting for her.Not even a second my eyes left her seat.

Suddenly, i felt someone touching my back and next, i felt a pair of hands covering my eyes. "Guess who?" i heard someone whispering to me. She sounded like someone i know. "hmm, Eun Hye??" i said refering to that person. "Yahh,do you miss her damn much?" that person said as she let go of her hand which were covering my eyes.

"Sher? Baby, i'm sorry.......haha i know it's you but i just pretended that i don't know it's you" i said hugging my yobeo tightly. omo.. i just lied, i really thought that it was Eun Hye. Only EunHye will do this kind of stuff to me.

I let go of Sher and next i saw Eun Hye walking in the class. I thought of waling towards her and talk to her but my yobeo is here, so i didn't. When i look at her, she would look away and when she looked at me i looked away too. I just wish something could save our friendship.

Sher's POV

Now, things between me and Yoseob oppa are getting worse. Although he's always with me, i feel like our hearts are apart from each other.On our dates, he would just stay quiet and stare at his phone. Even tough  i don't like Eun Hye but i think it's all my fault Yoseob oppa is acting that way.

I should be more open-minded.I should understand that oppa and Eun Hye are bestfriends.I was planning a suprise for Yoseob oppa. i want to make things right between them. I walked towards Yoseob oppa's class and touched his back next covered his eyes with my hands.

"Guess who?" i  whispering to his ear.  "hmm, Eun Hye??" Yoseob oppa answered.I got jealous because he've always been thinking of Eun Hye.I answered him harshly "Yahh,do you miss her damn much?"

Yoseob oppa said that he knows it's me but he's just pretending not to know it's me. I'm mad of him but when he suddenly hugged me tightly, my heart just melt and accept his apology. I hugged him back. Moments after our hugging scene is over, Eun Hye came in the class and walked straight to her seat.I thought of me and oppa seek for apology from her but when i look at her,i got irritated and stop what i was thinking of doing.

If everytime i want to seek for apology i would feel this way, i think it's better i shouldn't.

Eun Hye's POV

Right after school's over, i quickly went home and get changed. After i'm done, i took my phone and called Junhyung because i remembered that oppa's going to Taiwan tomorrow and i want to ask Junhyung weather her want to sleep over or not.

"Yeobeosaeyo?hey Junhyung, if I ask would you say yes?" i called ....."maybe, but what do you want to ask me??" Junhyung replied. "I was thinking, do you mind sleeping over at my place for a week? oppa is going to Taiwan tororrow and he said i can invite anyone to accompany me or i can ask them to sleep over. Do you mind?" I continued....... "hmm sure?" Junhyung said " so if its okay with you then come to my house early in the morning tomorrow okay?? anyeong..^-^" i ended the call. yeay..Junhyung agreed ~~

Junhyung's POV

Right after i came home from school, i heard my phone ringing....it's Eunhye.I answered the call. She asked me if i would like to sleep over at her place for a week.My heart nearly poped-out when she asked me that. I said sure, that word came out from my mouth by itself.....

I'm seriously getting crazy....omo Junhyung what had happened to you??

Eunhye said that i need to be at her house early in the morning tomorrow, so i guess i need to get packed now??well, i guess so...she said if she ask will i say yes?? i'll surely say yes because it's you~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear readers,

i hope you guys will continue reading my story.....

this few chapters might sound boring but stay tuned~~~ the fun part is coming soon..

thank you for supporting me all this while..

rate , comment, subscribe and enjoy!!

anyeong^-^