Scolded

This Feelings Are Not Meant For Us

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eun Hye's POV

My heart just can't take it when Junhyung started pleeding on me,I promised him that I would accompany him.I chatted with him for a long while before he offered me to send me home.I just nodded on what Junhyung said.I just don't know why I can't say no to him.After we finished our latte,Junhyung accompanied me to his car and gave me a ride home.I guided him to my house.

."WOW" Junhyung exclaimed "Such a nice house you have.."

I thanked Junhyung for the compliment he gave me.He stopped his car right infront of my house gate and said "Yahh,Eun Hye ahh,I'll text you later.Bye,sweet dreams".He opened his car door and walked out to the other side of his car (where I sat) and opened the door for me.I just smiled at him.Before I could thank Junhyung,Doo Jun oppa suddenly rushed towards me,grabbed my hand and pulled me into our house.Oppa seems angry!

Doo Jun POV

Where's Eun Hye?It's a quarter to twelve and she's not home yet.....Damn,she didn't even answer my calls,did something happened to her?I'm damn worried....Suddenly I heard somthing.It sounds like a car engine.I looked out of the window from my room.There I saw a black shiny Rx7,infront of my house gate.

I quickly rushed to my house gate.That must be Yoseob,I thought.Eun Hye told me earlier that she would be going out with Yoseob and Sher today.

From my house door,I could see a guy coming out from that car.He walked towards the passenger's seat and opened the car's door....I saw Eun Hye coming out from that car.I quickly walked towards them,pulled Eun Hye's hand and dragged her inside our house ..I let go of my dongsaeng's hand and started talking to her.."Yah,Eun Hye ahh,who's that guy who sent you home earlier? "No response from Eun Hye.I asked her again."Why were you with him?" still no response from my dongsaeng.I got pissed off and started yelling at her."Yahh!Don't you hear me?!?I'm dying over here waiting for you to come home!Don't you know what time is it now?!What if something bad happened to you?I'll be the one responsible you know?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii readers!!:DD Chapter 3 is donneee!!Enjoy!I hope you like it!