Beautiful

This Feelings Are Not Meant For Us

Eun Hye's POV

When I woke up the next morning,I found myself in my own room. "hmm,maybe oppa brought me to my room" I thought "I should thank oppa later".

I remember that Junhyung said that he would text me.I checked on my phone and it was out of battery. I went to charged it and my phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 missed calls from oppa

47 missed calls from Yoseob

15 text messages from Yoseob

1 text message from Junhyung

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared on my phone for awhile and decided to read Junhyung's text.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyeong heseyo ^-^ Yah, Eun Hye ahh......sleep well anyways, hmmm it's nice to know you =)

From: Junhyung

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I replied Junhyung's text and viewed Yoseob's message.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Hye ahh, mianhe jeongmal,mianhe...I'm really sorry for what had happen earlier......

will you forgive me???

love,your bestfriend......

From: Yoseob

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob sent me the same message over and over again for 15 times. My heart aches,thinking of that Yoseob...... Then, I heard my phone ringing, Junhyung called me.

"Yeobosaeyo?hmmm, yah, Eun Hye ahh,good morning...are you feeling well today?hmm" Junhyung paused for a while as he continued " I was just thinking,would you like to be a friend of mine?"

"umm, I guess so? can I? well---" Junhyung interrupt before I could finish my sentence "Fine, I want to ask you out today.You won't mind right? I'll pick you up at three...bye.." Junhyung ended the call without giving me a chance to answer. He just do stuffs as he wish anyhow.......whatever.... i don't relly care about that....

Next, I went to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. I prepared myself cereals with milk. When I was about to eat, I started thinking of that Yoseob and I've lost my appetite....

I just stared at the food and then changed my position to stare at the wall clock.

After a long moment of staring, I heard my phone ringing..........

"Yah, my little dongsaeng......did you sleep well last night?" Oppa called and asked me.....

"yeah,oppa, thank you for accompanying me last night,thank you for carrying me to my room...gomawo......hmmm,oppa,can I go out with Junhyung later?" I replied and let him a question in return..

"You're welcome.. I don't mind if you're going out with anyone today but promise me that you'll take good care of yourself.Enjoy yourself anyway.." Oppa said giving the permission for me to go out with Junhyung...

Oppa ended the call as I said my goodbyes to him.

After oppa ended the call, I forced myself to finish my cereals and next I started dressing up since Junhyung asked me out earlier. After a long thought of what should I wear, I decided to wear a simple outfit.

A simple  denim shorts, white tee, long black cardigan  and a black sneakers. I didn't put on any make-ups since I'm still not in the mood.....I let my hair down and wore a bracelet.

Minutes after that, I heard Junhyung's car's horn....

Junhyung's POV

I arrived infront of Eun Hye's house.........I honked  my car calling Eun Hye. Moments later, Eun Hye came out wearing  denim shorts, white tee and a long black cardigan ........ Damn, she's so attractive..... she looked so cute and beautiful as well..... I hope she didn't notice that I was staring at her.

Slowly, I watch her locking her house gates and next, she went inside my car.

"Hey ,Eun Hye ahh..... I'm bringing you somewhere today.... you don't mind right??" I said as I secretly watched her reaction."hmm sure but where are we going anyway?" Eun Hye asked me, I just smiled at her and said " so, where we're going  is a secret and I'm going to blindfold you before our ride so that it will be considered a secret. You don't mind right??"

Eun Hye just obeyed me as she nodded in return.I begin blindfolding her and drove us both to our destination.

After a long full 15 minutes of awkwardness, we finally arrived and I broke that awkward silence and said "Eun Hye ahh, we've arrived..wait until I walked to your seat arraso?"

I  opened the car door and walked out of the driver's seat and walked to the other side of my car where the passenger seat (next to me). I opened the car door and unlocked her seat belt. I could smell her perfume,and the smell of her shampoo.My face was just inches  away from hers....Knowing that she doesen't know that I'm Looking at her, I studied her lips..... It was soo beautiful,the way her lips were, makes me feels delighted....somehow, I'm feeling like pressing my lips on hers... I'M NOT THE TYPE OF GUY THAT EASILY BEING ATTRACTED TO GIRLS BUT, EUN HYE'S DIFFERENT.. SHE'S ONE IN A MILLION..

How I wish I could hold her tight and kissed her beautiful lips...... It's will make me blushed, darn........ I got a girlfriend already..... YONG JUNHYUNG, BEHAVE YOURSELF!!!!!

I just wish I could continue what I'm doing but.... Eun Hye called out.."Yahh,why is it so hot in here???"  

"Mianhe, It's really hard unlocking your seat belt....." I  lied,  a tiny smile was formed on my lips...  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, another chapter updated!! hope you guys will enjoy this chapter as well..

sorry for not updating too soon, i need to study...... exams are tomorrow =)

dear readers,rate, comment subscribe and enjoy!! :)