Beach House

This Feelings Are Not Meant For Us

 

--------- Day 1---------------

Eun Hye's POV

When i woke up, i smelled something from the kitchen. It smells like like pan cakes. I walked down the stairs and went in the kitchen.I saw Junhyung making pan cakes.I walked and sat on the counter.

"good morning.....you woke up already?" Junhyung asked.

"hmm.."

"so, how's your sleep last night? okay?" Junhyung asked me as if i'm the guest and he's the owner of this house.

"okay?" i said.

"here is your pan cakes,eat well.... wait, you need anything to eat with your pan cake?" Junhyung said passing me a plate of pan cakes.

"aniya....gomawo".

After Junhyung finished making a few more pancakes, he washed the pans and the stuff he used as well and he took his plate and sat infront of me.

"Does it taste good?" Junhyung asked. i just nodded "nde, thank you" i paused as i continue eating." so where are we going today?" i asked.

"umm, let me think.....how about we go to my beach house... it's not far from here..."

"omo, BEACH HOUSE??? really?? i love beach house!!" i said.

"so, if you want to go to my beach house, you need to finish your breakfast quickly and pack your stuffs......i think we're sleeping there tonight..'

' arraso, i'll finish my breakfast and pack my stuffs" i said as i quickly finished my breakfast and went up to my room.In twenty minutes, i managed to get ready. I walked out of my room and down the staircase to the living room.

"you're ready??let's go." Junhyung said as he lead me to his car.

Soon, we arrived at Junhyung's beach house.

"We've arrived...." Junhyung exclaimed

"Aigoo, this is true hull off Junhyung!!! This is truely beautiful... i think i'm in paradise... Am i dead Junhyung?? Am i in heaven now? this place is really beautiful...." I said excitedly.

Junhyung‘s POV

She looked really happy.I think she really like beach house.I parked my car next,both of us went in the beach house.I took the masterbedroom and she took the room which is next to mine. After both of us got settled down, i went in her room. "Eunhye,want to go for a swim?" i asked her.

"okay, wait. i'll get changed first.

I walked out of the beach house and waited for her.Soon, i heard Eunhye shouting my name.

"Junhyung!!" i turned around and took a glance of her....Dear mother of nature, Eunhye is so beautiful.....she's just too hot for me to handle.....YONG JUNHYUNG,DON'T START BLUSHING!

My eyes was on her all the time. We walked along the beach then sat on a spot and started to talk After a few minutes of pointless talking, Eunhye left me and went for a swim. I just sat there and watch her..

Minutes passed, I suddenly heard Eunhye screaming.."omo... Junhyung!!! save me....i'm drowning!!!"

I was panicking so i swam to her direction. I grabbed her body and pulled her out of the sea. I placed her on the sand. Luckily, i could save her before anything bad happen to her.

"Eunhye yahh, " i called out. " i promise you that nothing bad will happened to you."

Before i could do the CPR, she stopped me from doing it and started laughing at me.

"haha...i'm just playing around..you looked so funny haha"

I got seriously mad and left her there. Why did she do that? I'll be seriously worried if something bad happened to her. I walked away from her and ignored every single word she spoke to me.

"mianhe...jeongmal mianhe~~~ junhyung!!" Eunhye said. I just don't want to care....she tricked me earlier.... and i hate being tricked!

As i moved even faster away from her, i felt a pair of hands being wrapped around my waist. Eunhye hugged me really tight and we both fell down. i was facing the sand. Eunhye was on top of me. She was still hugging me.

"Until you forgive me, i won't let you go..."she insisted to let me go. I just don't know what to do....... i didn't even move.

After a while, Eunhye loosen the grip and started panicking..." did i just kill you Junhyung??" Eunhye asked herself as she turned me around. I'm still alive but i just don't want to respond. She'll get it this time for tricking me earlier haha..

"Junhyung... you looked so pale....your face is red!!" she said to herself.

Of course i looked so pale, i didn't breath for about half a minute because of you and my face is red because i was blushing when you hugged me just now. i stood still and continued acting... ~~ stupid girl!!~~

Eunhye placed my neck on something higher,opened my mouth so that i could breath. She pressed my chest at the count of 8 for 3 times but i still don't want to respond.Pity you Eunhye, i got you this time....

"Junhyung!! please don't die...." Eunhye yelled.

She took a deep breath and flowed the oxygen from to mine. Seeing that i didn't respond, she took another deep breath.

Before she could pass the oxygen from her body to mine, i moved my hand and placed it at the back of her head and my other hand was on her waist. I pulled her gently towards me and kissed  passionately on her lips. Eunhye just closed her eyes as a tear fell down from her right eye. This is what i really wanted to do with her... My heart beats even faster now....... it feels like my heart is pooping out of my chest.

I paused the kiss and whispered...." i like you and i don't want anything bad to happened to you" i deepened the kiss. Eunhye didn't pushed me back but he just let me to deepen our kiss while she's closing her eyes. This feelings makes me feel like i'm in paradise right now... i'm feeling like i'm floating in the air. i just hope, this feeling will last forever.

I stopped kissing Eunhye and started breathing heavily...

"Junhyung, why did you kiss me?" Eunhye asked breaking the silence..

I just can't hide it anymore....I'll tell her now..."I kissed you just now because i've always wanted to do that and that punishment you deserve because you tricked me earlier.... i like you Eunhye yah..."

Eunhye blushed... now, how can i handle two girls in one time? I want to ask Eunhye to be my girlfriend but how about Hara? i don't know what to do..... My feelings are seriously wierd...

I stood up and streched my hands to Eunhye. She grabbed my hand and i held her hand tightly as we walked into the beach house together. I walked her to her room. "Eunhye, get changed then we'll go out and have dinner together. arraso?" i asked looking at her. I saw her blushing... what's wrong with Eunhye now?

I myself went in my room and started to get changed. When i'm done i went to Eunhye's room and knocked the door.. "Eunhye yahh, are you ready?" i asked..'

"Nde, just come in." i went in her room...There i saw, a beautiful lady in a cream coloured dress. How can Eunhye be this beautiful??

I handed my hand to her "shall we?" She grabbed my hand and we both walked to a cafe  which is not far from my beach house. Every time i look at Eunhye in a different outfit, My heart beats faster that usual and i will surely blush. If i don't control my feeling starting from now, i'll surely fall for her. Am i crazy??

As we entered the cafe, every single human's eyes in the cafe was on us. Everyone's staring at us. I know that Eunhye's beautiful that's why everybody is staring at her. I led her to the table that i've reserved earlier.

We chatted and when our food is served, we both ate gently. The food is good, the surrounding was good and i'm sitting with the prittest girl in the cafe. Everything was perfect.

When we're done with our food, i paid the bills and both of us took a strool along the beach. Until a certain spot, we sat down. Eunhye placed her head on my shoulder once again. We chatted and after a few hours, she fall asleep. The wind blows from my direction to hers pasing all my feelings to her. Eunhye yahh....choahe..

When i was finally ready to go back to the beach house, i carried Eunhye on my arms and brought her to her room.

"sleep well........i.......like...you.." i said as i kissed her cheek and i moved myself nearer to kiss her kissable lips and kissed her on her lips. It was just to nice, she's like an angel falling from the sky who is meant to be with me....Destiny brought us together..

I went out of her room and i walked straight to my room and went to sleep. I like Hara but I like Eunhye even more~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyongheseyo..so how's my chapter 10?? do you like it?

dear reader, do fell free to comment... and thank you for reading my story..

lastly, comment, subscribe and enjoy :)