Life with you

This Feelings Are Not Meant For Us

Eun Hye's POV

Because i'm too excited about Junhyung sleeping over, i think i didn't even sleep last night.Stupid thoughts came to my mind. Somehow i guess, i'm going crazy~~ YONG JUNHYUNG,I CAN'T STOP THINKING OF YOU.....

Around 7:30, i woke up and went to take a bath before i make my way to the living room.There, i saw oppa and yenny unnie sitting on the couch checking their flight tickets and other stuff. I greet both of them and walked to sit next to oppa.

The next minute, i heard my phone ringing and i answered it.."Eunhye? I'm infront of your house now"Junhyung said."Arraso...." i said as i walked to the door and waved at him. "come in"... "nde, i'll end the call now kayy?"Junhyung ended the call.

Doo Jun's POV

Yeay!!!Vacation time....Today, I'm going to Taiwan with my  yobeo Yenny.I hope that this trip will be as fun as the other trips. It's my 3rd year anniversary with my yobeo.

Recently, i told Eunhye that she could bring anyone to sleep over or to accompany her while i'm in Taiwan.She seemed really happy when i said that.Maybe she's okay with that Yoseob kid i guess?

Around 7:30,Eunhye came to join Yenny and i in the living room. She looked really happy... i wonder why??While i was checking my flight tickets,my dongsaeng's phone rang and she seemed really happy.She answered it and walked to the door and waved her hand to someone who's out of the house and next, i guy entered our house.

"oppa, unnie,this is Junhyung nae chinggu." Eunhye said as she introduced that guy to both me and yenny. So this guy's name is Junhyung..he's not bad.....my dongsaeng's taste is really good. hehehe >_<

"Annyongheseyo,Junhyungimnida."that Junhyung said as he bowed to all of us.He's so polite...I guess he's my future brother in law??

As a brother, i think it's okay for Eunhye to make new friends.It's not wrong... "Junhyung,can i talk to you for a while?" I asked and Junhyung nodded. "I'm Doo Jun, Eunhye's brother. Maybe it's the first time we met so, i want to tell you one important thing.I don't mind you being friends with my dongsaeng but i want you to remember something.If you hurt her i'll surely make you pay for it.Anyways,take good care of my dongsaeng.Lastly, nice to meet you..."

"Should i call you hyung or Doo Jun?"

"suit yourself, i don't mind"

"So,Doo Jun, i promise that i'll take good care of Eunhye"

"well, that's good then Junhyung."

Later at 8, the cab i called earlier arrived the yenny and i both carried our stuff in the cab.Junhyung and Eunhye followed us out until the gate. I hugged Eunhye and said  " Eunhye yahh, oppa's  going now.annyong. take care.. i love you......btw, don't be naughty!!! oppa's leaving now.." i loosen the grip and went in the cab. I waved Eunhye from inside of the cab. i left the house and went to the airport. I hope nothing bad will happen to them.

Eun Hye's POV

"btw, don't be naughty...annyong, oppa's leaving" oppa said as he loosen the grip and left. After oppa left, i turned towards Junhyung" Junhyung ahh, don't be naughty okay??Oppa told you earlier, don't be naughty!!"

"Yahh, Doo Jun said that to you not to me, you're the one who should behave and not being naughty.." Junhyung answered and started chasing me around as i ran inside the house.

When both of us are tired of chasing each other,i asked Junhyung to bring his stuffs in the house.He did as i told him to do. I showed him the room."Junhyung,you can use this room. sorry if it's in convienient "

"nahh.nevermind, i'm okay with it....thank  you for inviting me sleeping over. I don't have anything else to do since it's school break"Junhyung said.

After Junhyung get settled with his stuffs, i called him from downstairs."Junhyung, do you want to watch a movie with me?"

"nde.sure...kyaa....wait for me to get changed first."

Waiting for Junhyung to get changed, i brought some snacks and sodas from the fridge. I untied the curtain and now, it's really dark in the living room...."Junhyung, hurry up!!" i exclaimed.

***

From the couch, i saw Junhyung walking down the stairs.... i don't know why my hearts beats damn fast.......he wore a shirt and a pair of short pants. Omo..........his wild hair makes him look even more handsome.... i'm attracted......aniya!!!! i should stop this~~ i stared at Junhyung for quite a while.

"Eunhye yahh, gwenchanayo?" i didn't anser him but i just stared at him....."you okay??" Junhyung said as he put his hand on my fore head....."i'm okay.....i'm just playing around haha.." i replied. omo..... how could Junhyung be so handsome??

"Let's just start the movie...aha! what movie do you want to watch today?" i asked....

"ummm anything?"

"andwae...you choose.." i said and i took all the cd's and asked Junhyung to pick.

After a while, Junhyung finally make up his mind " i wanna watch this....is it okay with you?"

"which one?" i asked

"this one, DEATH BELL 2" Junhyung answered.

Aiigooo, who do guys like horror movie so much? i hate it but since i asked him to choose it, i'll watch this for sure. i just nodded. i can go through this. Eunhye yahh, fighting!!! i walked towards the tv, swiched on the dvd player and i insert the cd in the dvd player. I sat beside Junhyung and i switched to audio.... and the movie began.

The first twenty minutes was good until when i saw a scene....and i screamed like hell and i hugged Junhyung instantly."Omo.....Junhyung!!"

My feelings were all mixed up.I'm scrad and nervous too.My heart beats even faster when i hugged him.

"Yahh, it's just a movie...chill....okay?" i nodded as he convinced me."if you're scrad, just hug me...okay? i'm here for you.."

Since the first day i met Junhyung, he keep on telling me that he's here for me..maybe it's just me or.......nahh, whatever!

As i was hugging him, tears filled my eyes and i started to cry. i don't know why i suddenly cried......am i crazy? Minutes passed, my teardrops fall from my eyes to my cheek next it fell on Junhyung's arm.

"is it raining?"Junhyung asked as he turned towards me.

Junhyung's POV

"Is it raining?" i asked Eunhye as i turned towards her. Her cheek was wet, her eyes were filled with tears. "what's wrong? did i say something wrong? if i did, i'm sorry...." i said. she shooked her head. "Aniyo, you did nothing wrong.....i'm just sad.." she answered "tell me," i said and our eyes met.

Eunhye told me about that inccident that happen when we first met.... she told me she was sorry for troubling me. i hugged her tightly when she said that. i don't know why i did that but all i want to do is to hold her tight to me. "now that i'm with you,i promise i won't hurt you like he did.you can trust me" i said persuading her. i let go of her and wiped those tears off her face.Eunhye yahh, i like you. <------ i didn't tell her that...

We continued sitting on the couch. Eunhye leaned her head on my shoulder and gently, she fall asleep on my shoulder.Maybe she's tired of crying. poor Eunhye..... that day, when her best friend dumped her, fate brought us together and that's how i met her. Her puffy eyes made her look so cute even when she's sleeping.

After a while, staring  Eunhye, i removed her head which was on my shoulder and gently carried her up the staircase and next to her bedroom. i placed her on her bed and covered her with her blanket. i sat on her bed. " i promise i won't hurt you~~" i whispered as i kissed her cheek. I went out of her room and went to sit on the couch again.She kept her promise... she finally told me what had happen.

I continued watching my movie.

[Fast Forward]

When i'm done with my movie, i cleaned the mess both me and Eunhye made . Then i went in the kitchen and started making dinner. While i was cooking, i heard footsteps.. next i heard Eunhye's voice.

"Junhyung, what are you doing?" she asked...."hmm,you woke up already? i'm making us both dinner" i said

"Junhyung ahh,just leave it there, i'll cook.... you're my guest"

"Aniyo,i'll cook dinner tonight. you go up and get yourself cleaned and when you're done, we'll eat dinner together. arraso?" i insisted to cook.Eunhye went to her room and cleaned herself.

Soon, i'm done and i called Eunhye down to eat dinner. I placed the food, utensils on the table and went to the sink to wash my hands.

"Junhyung!!" i heard Eunhye calling me and i turned towards her.She's just  too dazzling...omo,she looked cute...."Eunhye yahh, let's eat." i grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dining table.

We started to eat....

"Junhyung, this is so delicious.... you're a great cook!!"

"do you like it?" i asked and she nodded.

When dinner is over,  we cleaned the table together and way our way to our rooms.

Eunhye yahh, i'll spend this week with you wisely.......eunhye,johahamnida~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hey readers.....omo hi!!!!

so how's my chapter 9???

please continue reading my story.....the fun part is coming..kyaaa....

rate, comment,subscribe and enjoy =)