Stay with me

This Feelings Are Not Meant For Us

Eun Hye's POV

I wanted to smile but as much as i wanted to, i can't, i shouldn't fall for him. I just know him.I faked my emotions, i pretended to be mad because i know, since that lips incident, everytime our  eyes met,my heart beats really fast . I shouldn't....

I seemed to be a bit angry of him, i pretended to ignore his apolagization and said "yahh, don't do it again,never speak of it again" and I walked away from him.

 

Junhyung's POV

I just can't support myself earlier, I fell on top of her and our lips touched.I accidentaly pressed my lips on hers and.......and.......and....... I blushed, what should i do ?? I don't want to ruin the friendship we've just made. Ettokhae??

 I keep on apologizing but she refused to forgive me. She said something to me "yahh, don't do it again,never speak of it again" and she walked away from me.

I felt guilty and wierd the same time, i felt different when our lips touched. She's just way too different from the others. Why am I feeling like this??  I can't......

YONG JUNHYUNG, REMEMBER YOU ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!! Eun Hye's not the first girl i've ever kissed but i felt different when i kissed her....Why do i have this kind of feeling ?? wae?wae?wae? Did i fall for her already???

I rushed towards her trying to talk to her, i'm just too worried if she doesn't want to talk to me anymore, i want to be with her, i don't want to loose her. Eun Hye ahh, don't leave me. --_--

I just don't want to let her go.... i fasten my steps and grabbed her wrist, pulled her towards me and hugged her. " Eun Hye ahh, i'm sorry, please stay with me forever.........i.............like........you" i whispered and i hugged her tightly. Why did i even say i like her??? Those words came out from my mouth by itself....i'm totally confused!!!

She didn't pushed but she hugged me back. None of us got that feeling of letting go. I just want to remain like this forever.... I like her somehow.... I'm not the type of guy who cheats in relationships. I still want to be with Hara but I like Eun Hye.... ettokahe??

Twenty minutes,every second of that twenty minutes i'll tressure forever. We hugged each other for about twenty minutes. None of us let go. It feels like we've passed a thousand years hugging each other.

I finally pulled out  and asked her whether she want to have dinner tonight with me, she just nodded and nodded. Maybe she's mad or somehow felt...... i don't know... I don't want to know anything else but what i want to know is would she forgive me??

[FAST FORWARD]

Along our ride, she kept on blushing everytime i took a glance of her. She hid her eyes under her shades. I like to look at her. I brought her to a chinese restaurant. We ate and left. Then, i sent her home.

In my thoughts,I just don't understand why i don't want to loose her so badly... I need answer....

We arrived infront of Eun Hye's house and i stopped my car and faced her. " We've arrived..."

" gomawo.... thank you for today. I really enjoy this day with you. Anyeong~~~ sweet dreams  =) " Eun Hye said as she kissed my cheek and went inside of her house.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeongheseyo ^-^

sorry for not updating too soon.... well i have a lot of stuff to do.....

chapter 7 updated...hope you guys like it.

comment, rate, subscribe and enjoy =D