When it touched, I just wish the time could stop

This Feelings Are Not Meant For Us

Junhyung's POV

Slowly, I guided her out of the car and locked my car.....I guided her to the entrance.Finally, I unblindfolded her.

"Seoul Land" she said smiling and the next moment her smile changes into a tear... "I used to go here with my best friend Yoseob" she continued "Forget about you problems and just enjoy this day with me.Arraso??" I said as I wipe those tears off her cute face.... she just nodded.

"Hey, wanna ride the Ferris wheel?" I asked, looking at Eun Hye. She just nodded in response. Her emotions changed as I started talking to her... She just smiled at me.

When she agreed on my idea about riding the ferris wheel, I quickly make us both ran to the Ferris wheel station.

"Ajjushi, give me two tickets please?" I said to the person at the counter who is selling the tickets."Two? Sure. yahh,such a lovely girlfriend you got there yeah kid?" that ajjushi told me and I replied, " Ajjushi, she's just a friend."

 I just thought, people seeing me with Eun Hye. Do we look like a couple? I  just wish it might be true someday... aisshh, pabo junhyung!!!

A long queue of people, darn. I guess me and Eun Hye need to wait then.

Waiting for our turn, I chatted with Eun Hye... I know that i just know her, It's not even a week yet but somehow, I felt like I've known her before.. she seams fimiliar.She made my whole world change. Not even Hara could do that. She brights my whole life up....

Eun Hye's POV

After 10 minutes of waiting,finally, it's our turn to get into the ride.I was just too happy riding Ferris wheels.Makes me feels like the good old day with Yoseob. Why did I even say that guy's name?? Damn... thing changes now, it's Yoseob and Sher and me, hanging out with Junhyung now even tough I miss Yoseob more than words could say, but I guess Junhyung will make a good friend too.

"It's our turn to get in," Junhyung exclaimed. I just nodded.Junhyung went in first followed by me. Just when I was entering the Ferris wheel, it started moving but I'm still standing behind the door.

Then, I lost my grip......when I was about to fall, Junhyung caught me. His right hand was touching my back while his left hand was wrapped around my neck. Why do I need to fall???WAE??? WAE?? WAE?? Why did Junhyung catch me before I landed on the floor??

I could feel the heat from his body, it's so warm. The grip was just too nice for me to let go or called out. My eyes met Junhyung's. We didn't speak but it seams like our eyes was talking to each other.OMO......I would treasure this feelings of Junhyung by my side for a thousand years........

Just when Junhyung was trying to say something to me, the door behind us opened and the ajjushi in charge called out"Yahh, you kids this days..... hmmm behave yourself kids"..." mianhe," we both apologized as we move from our earlier position then we walked out of the ferris wheel.

"So," I said while walking with Junhyung "thank you for saving me earlier" " nahh,it's a pleasure." he said giving me a smile " as the sign of my thankfulness on your actions earlier, would you mind if i threat you an ice- cream?" I asked Junhyung.He refused at first but i just force him to accept my threat.

We both walked to the stall which sells ice creams. I brought two chocolate flavored ice cream.Junhyung and i sat on a bench not far from the stall where i brought ice cream earlier. I started to talk....

" Junhyung, Junhyung, do you know something?? I asked "No?How can I know if you don't tell me?" Junhyung replied as I continued "seriously you don't know?" I asked....Junhyung looked puzzled. I continued "Do you know that you look seriously funny when you're eating ice cream? omo... just look at you! hahaha you looked like a small kid.... how cute is that?? hahaha" I said laughing loudly...

"yahh!!!!" Junhyung yelled as he started chasing me. I ran away as he ran towards me. I was running backwards facing Junhyung.We both just laughed and laugh and laugh....

When Junhyung was close to me, I fasten my steps to get rid of him(still running backwards). and damn.....!!!!!! I tripped over a rock.Why did they even put a rock at the middle of the road?? Darn, I fell down and landed on the floor. And Junhyung fell on me !!!  ettokhae???

I forgot that Junhyung was chasing on me earlier....... why did I even forgot that fact??? pabo!!!!

Our faces was just five centimeters apart. I could feel his breath. His eyes was on me for quiet a while.I just wish time could stop right now, because I seriously have the felling of kissing his lips somehow..... what had gone into me right now?? why am i like this??

His beautiful y lips was just five centimeters apart from mine........ i want to kiss him!!! Eun Hye yah!!! control yourself!!! you can't be like this........My body was shaking.. I'm nervous....I'm afraid if I can't control my self....

Junhyung didn't fell on me actually, he had his arms supporting him like he was doing push ups but I'm underneath of him...we just stare at each other for about thirty seconds before junhyung fell on me.....seriously,his arms didn't support him anymore, he just fell on me.....

The moment he fell, our lips touched for about thirty seconds and he got up. Did we just kissed? That thirty seconds felt like only five seconds. mann, accident like this shouldn't happen.

I blushed right after we got up. Junhyung help me to stand. I'm embrassed...damn.......

It was just too quiet for any of us to talk......

Breaking the silence, Junhyung explained " mianhe,mianhe,mianhe, jeongmal mianhe....... please forgive me.... i couldn't get up just now....my arms was just too tired...sorry.... please forgive me.... it was an accident that our lips touched somehow just now..--------" he keep on apologize..non stop....maybe he felt guilty?

I don't really mind actually because somehow I felt like I want to deepen that kiss just now......his's the first guy  that have ever kissed me..

Yong Junhyung, you tasted soo good (i wish i could tell him that) At first when our lips touched, I could feel  those wet lips of his touches mine.After a few seconds, I felt the warmth and the electric current from his body flows to mine....I just wish that moment just now, the time could stop ~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey there readers..

hope you enjoy this chapter..

first kiss hahaha...he taste really good to me too

i think I'm falling for junhyung again.....i want to kiss him!!!

well, rate,comment, subscribe and enjoy.....

comments are most welcome....