I’m speechless

This Feelings Are Not Meant For Us

Eun Hye’s POV

“Yahh,what if something bad happened to you?I’ll be the one responsible!”oppa shouted at me.”Oppa!” I said as I started crying.”Oppa!” I just can’t say what had happened to me. I’m speechless.

Oppa get pissed off and he just left me there…………ALONE! I walked to the corner of the living room and just sat there all alone and cried.

In my thoughts, I keep on flashing back how I was not defended my bestfriend, how I met Junhyung and how oppa shouted at me.Oppa never raised his voice at me, scolded me or even yelled at me. I’ve never seen oppa as mad as before.

I could see how worried oppa was when he saw me with Junhyung, how worried oppa was when I came home late.

Oppa…………I just can’t tell you…..I’m speechless.

My hearts hurts a lot when Yoseob didn’t care for me but it hurts even more when oppa scolded me. “Oppa…….” I whispered……….

“Oppa….” I can’t stop calling his name. Then, I felt someone sitting beside me. I just ignored the presence of that someone whose sitting next to me. “Oppa,” I whispered.

Then, I heard oppa’s voice “Nde. Eun Hye ahh,oppa’s here. Stop crying now will you?” I just nodded “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have scold you or even shouted at you.mianhe……”sincerely oppa said that to me. He then hugged me and said “Yahh, I really love you…….and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you……because you’re my only dongsaeng”

Oppa really know how to persuade me. I hugged him back in return……..

“Oppa,” I said, looking at him...”saranghae...” I continued hugging him as he said to me “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me what had happened to you earlier. I understand your feelings.No need to tell me if you’re not ready I’m really sorry for scolding you earlier. My eyes teared up when he said that to me.

“Oppa, I’m happy that you’re my brother.” I continued crying as I placed my head on oppa’s shoulder.

 

Doo Jun’s POV        

My dongsaeng keep on crying and crying. I can’t stand seeing her in that condition. I really love her. She’s the only family I have. Eun Hye leaned her head on my shoulder gently and later she fall asleep. Her eyes were puffy and she can’t even stop crying when she’s asleep.

There must be something that hurts my dongsaeng really bad. I need to find out and the person who made her cried really hard will surely pay for this.

 I can see it from the way Eun Hye’s talking, she cried not because of me but it was something else.

 My poor dongsaeng…….

After a while, I saw her sleeping soundly, I carried her up to her room and placed her on her bed, covered her with her blanket and finally, I plant a kiss on my dongsaeng’s forehead saying “Eun Hye ahh,sleep well……I won’t let anyone in this entire world to hurt you anymore. Oppa really love you.”

I switched off the lights and went out from her room. When I’m out, I decided to call that Yoseob kid….

“Yeobosaeyo? Yahh, hear me clear!! What have you done to my dongsaeng until she cried really hard? I said after Yoseob answered my call.

“Doo Jun hyung,” Yoseob said and he ended the call.

Yoseob’s POV  

After Eun Hye left,Sher and I didn’t even talked to each other. It’s my fault anyway that I forgot Sher’s beside of me. It’s my fault also that I didn’t even run after Eun Hye.

When Eun Hye left, I told Sher that I would sent her home that moment so I sent her home and went straight to my house.

Eun Hye must have been hurt really bad. It is all my fault, I should have ran after her. I know, because Eun Hye knows that I love Sher very much, she didn’t pick a fight with Sher. Instead, she just left me and Sher back in the cinema.

***

It’s nine and I’m still worried…….is Eun Hye home yet??? How is she now??? Damn, it’s all my fault….I should have save our friendship.

I called her ~~~ no reply ~~~~ I called her again ~~~~ still no reply

Then, I texted her……. She didn’t even reply my text…

I’m getting seriously worried and called her every five minute hoping that she would answer my calls.

***

It’s  twelve now and I can’t sleep, my heart is too worried until it won’t let my eyes to shut. I lay on my bed…..waiting and waiting….for Eun Hye to call me back. And until I was finally sleepy, I heard my phone ringing.

“I bet that’s Eun Hye” I thought as I answered the call and……

“Yeobosaeyo? Yahh, hear me clear!! What have you done to my dongsaeng until she cried really hard?” Doo Jun hyung said in a serious tone.

“Doo Jun hyung,” I said……… I tried to explain but I’m speechless.

I ENDED THE CALL. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for not updating too soon. I'm a little bit busy with my studies.....

well, subscribe,rate,comment and enjoy :)

i hope you guys love it~