8

Eyes and Soul

 

“Are you gay?” Chanyeol impulsively blurted out. As expected, Kris’s lazy eyes widened.

This was not what Kris had expected.

Not at all.

He was expecting more of a tantrum. Something like…

 ‘ARE YOU CRAZY?? WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND??’

Yeah…something like that.

And he knew how he could handle that.

 “What??” Kris yelped. He scoffed. This was not what he had expected.

Chanyeol cleared his throat and acted calm. ‘He seriously thinks I’m a girl, oh boy.’

“I said, are you gay?” Chanyeol blinked. Something got into his eyes and he brought a hand to rub the itch away.

“I heard you,” Kris said. “I’m not gay!”

“Good,” Chanyeol said and took his hand out of Kris’s grasp and rested in onto his lap. He wanted to go but decided that the rooftop was so comfortable and he really wanted to sleep. The breeze was so nice…

“Wait, I don’t get it,” Kris said and eyed the relaxed-looking ‘girl’ by his side. His eyebrow raised behind his ash-blonde bangs. Chanyeol was on the verge of falling asleep. His head lulled a bit to the side. Chanyeol was so confusing him and his attitude was…difficult to read. Kris thought he knew what Chanyeol’s next reaction would be – he was good in predicting things – but it seemed like he had finally meet his match.

“I asked you if you’re gay and you said no. What part of that you don’t understand?” Chanyeol said. A hint of smile was in his slightly ‘feminine’ voice.

“If I’m gay, I won’t be asking you out,” Kris retorted. He was still confused.

“Exactly my point. So why did you?”

“Huh?”

“Oh God, you’re so slow,” Chanyeol blurted out again. He wasn’t known only for his height and his ‘weird’ title; his tongue was as sharp as a paper cutter. He was practically saying he was a male without actually saying it and this giant was still not getting it.

“What?”

“Is that all ya gonna say to me? If yes, please let’s go back. I’m hungry I can probably eat a horse right now,” Chanyeol slowly stood up and brushed his oversized shirt down. His poker face was grating on Kris’s nerve.

“Wait, you should explain!” Kris pressed on.

“Let’s go,” Chanyeol only said and ambled his way through the wooden pathway and let his eyes wondered to the blooming flowers by his side. It was when he was about to turn the door open that his wrist was circled again.

‘Here we go again,’ Chanyeol rolled his eyes. He turned around and faced the frowning man. Even in his angry-looking state, he still managed to be so handsome.

“Can’t you see??” Chanyeol voiced out. He harshly pulled his thin arm out of Kris’s big and slender hand. “I’M A MAN!”

With that being said, Chanyeol slung the door open and rushed his way down and away.

Away from the man that he suddenly felt sorry for…

He didn’t realised he left a scorch mark onto Kris’s palm…and to his heart.

~~~

“Everybody ready?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: An extremely short one cus I'm still constructing the whole chapter. This is not even half the chapter but I guess I'll just put it up. A~nyway, hope it was a good read ^^"

Please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

xoxo, Amber