Daegun~

Angels, Demons, and Love

~IU's Pov~

I walked out the door to go to school, wearing the jacket that Woohyun bought me.

Muahaha~ Ditching him.

I smiled and was about to walk to the left to the direction of my school but I glanced to my right and saw my neighbor carrying heavy bags of grocery.

I frowned.

Ahh I told her if she needed help with anything she would tell me.

I skipped over to Halmoni(grandma in korean).

I took the bags from her.

''Ahh Good morning Ji Eun.'' She smiled. ''Good Morning~ And I told you that you should call me if you need help.!'' I pouted.  

''Aigoo but you were about to go to school. I didn't want to bother you.'' She said. ''It's alright. I'll help~'' I smiled.

I took the rest of the bags and walked in her house with her.

Oh god.. THE BAGS ARE SO HEAVY.! HOW IN THE WORLD DID SHE CARRY THIS?!

I saw Haraboji sitting on the table drinking coffee and reading a newspaper.

''Good Morning Haraboji.!'' I smiled.

At that moment I heard that cute familiar voice, ''NOONA.!!''

Coming down from the stairs with light steps was Dae Gun.The cute little 7 year-old that lived with Halmoni and Haraboji.

His parents.. abandoned him when he was little so he went to live with his grandparents. AHH, WHO WOULD ABANDON THIS CUTE LITTLE BOY.!?

''Ooh. Did you come to play with me?'' He beamed. ''Ani, i'm just helping Halmoni.'' I said, while stacking the snacks in the cabinets and the meat/lettuce in the fridge.

He pouted, ''Noona barely plays with me now..''

WAHH. I THINK I JUST MELTED. HIS POUT <3

''I played with you just last week.'' I said. ''That's like a year for me.!!'' He whined.

''Araso. Noona promises to drop by afterschool~'' I coored. ''Yayy~!'' He cheered.

I checked the time on my phone. Oh shoot.! I'M LATE.!

''Ahh I should get going.! Oh and Daegun, don't you have school?'' I questioned. ''Ah.. hehe. Didn't feel like going.'' He sheepishly said.

I pointed a finger at him, ''Don't ditch next time~ If you do then I won't play with you.!''

''A-ah alright! I promise.!'' He said. I smiled.

''Good bye Halmoni, Haraboji, and Daegun~'' I waved and hurried out the door.

Oh boy.. I wonder if Woohyun left already. I glanced at the house and it was locked. Ahh he probably went to school already.

I was about to run to school but I saw BAP just casually coming out of their house that was right across mine.

''Aye.! You guys should hurry.! You might be late!'' I shouted.

They just glanced at me and shrugged. I checked the time once again.

AHH.! I'M TOTALLY LATE.! ONLY 3 MINUTES TILL THE BELL RINGS!

I ran over to BAP.

''C'mon you snails.! You don't want a tardy on your report card.'' I said.

''Like we care..'' Yongguk rolled his eyes. I pouted.

Why is he being such a... meanie? I thought he was my friend.

''Oh.. Your the fish that Woohyun was dragging yesterday.'' Zelo pointed to my jacket.

''Ahh right. He bought it for me.'' I smiled.

Oh right.. he said if I was ever around BAP then I should zip it over my face.. And I did.

''Why.. did you zip it?'' Daehyun asked. ''I-i... someone told me to. A-AH WAIT.! I'M LATE.! AHHHH.!'' I screamed even though it was kinda muffled by the jacket.

I was about to run but remembered the jacket zipped over my face, I couldn't even see.

I zipped it back open and ran. I turned around while running and shouted, ''YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO BE LAT- AHHH.! TREE!!!'' I said and ran into a tree.

Owww. I groaned and got up.

Wahh. My head hurts now. I looked up to see BAP laughing. I pouted.

Late. Late. Late. Tardy. Your dead. Late. Late. Omg I don't like trees now. Tardy. Late. Late.

Forgetting about running into a tree, I got up and started running back to school again.. but this time, avoiding the trees.

I finally got to school but was 7 minutes late..

I was going to sit on my seat but Woohyun held my wrist. ''Yah. Where were you?! I was looking EVERYWHERE.!'' He whispered.
 
''Was helping someone and ran into a tree.'' I said. ''..Which explains the leaves in your hair.'' Woohyun chuckled.
 
''AHH.! A LEAF?!'' I freaked out. The whole class stared at me.
 
Wait... it's just a leaf. ''Sorry.'' I bowed and went back to my seat.
__________________________________________________________________________
Muahaha another character. I edited the foreword and I put Daegun in there. :PP . Just.. saying. Oh wells. LOL.
I updated because.. I felt happy. LOL. I went to the beach and the pier and went on rides. So fun. xD (and scary.. I was shaking and nearly cried because of the sea dragon ride which is like the Viking. ;3)