Inviting them in

Angels, Demons, and Love

~IU's Pov~

''Aunt Jihyo.! Me and Woohyun are home.!!'' I said, opening the door and taking off my shoes.

''Auntie?..'' I said. I went into the kitchen and saw a note.

'Mian. I have to do something. I won't be back till next month. Its something important so I hope you understand. Cook dinner for you and guardian angel.! I left money in the cookie jar so you can use for grocery purposes and other things. Be careful and don't open the door for strangers.! I'm sure your angel will protect you. Love, Aunt Jihyo.'

''Whaaa? Shes gone for a WHOLE MONTH?.. But for what reason.?'' I questioned. Aunt Jihyo was a really nice lady and knows pretty much everyone in the town.

But what reason did she have to leave for a whole month? And why? Where did she go?.. Ahh so strange. But if its an important thing then.. I guess it'll be okay. 

Woohyun read the note, ''Ooh. So we are going to be alone for a whole month.'' He said.

''Yeah. SO. IF YOU DO ANYTHING ERTED, I WILL STAB YOU WITH A FORK.!!'' I said. ''Ahh. You would stab your own guardian angel? And with a fork? I'm hurt.'' He said a pouty face and held his chest.

I scrunched my nose, ''Yeah yeah. I would.''

''Aigoo. You. Ofcourse you wouldn't.'' He ruffled my hair.

I was about to snap back at him but the door bell rang.

''I'll answer it.!'' I said. I got up from my seat and ran to the door.

I ran too fast, so RIGHT when I got to the door, I slipped on the carpet and fell on the floor with a big 'thump' and my forehead slammed right into the door and my landed on the ground.

I was now laying flat on the ground. 

''Owwww.!'' I winced. Woohyun peeked to look at me from the kitchen and chuckled. ''Yah.! Don't laugh! Your my guardian angel.!! Your supposed to PROTECT me.'' I groaned, still lying on the ground.

''I can't protect you from your clumsiness. Mian~~'' He said and went back into the kitchen.

I sighed and CRAWLED to the door then opened it. Yes.. I crawled.

''Ah. Annyeonghaeseyo.'' I said and laid flat back onto the ground. ''Uh. Hello there..'' A familiar voice said.

I looked up and it was the boys from school. Or should I say, 'BAP'.

My eyes widened and quickly got up.

''Ahhh sorry about that. I.. fell while. trying to get to the door.'' I embarassingly said. ''Its ok.'' Youngjae said.

''Uhm. Your forehead is red and bruised..'' Daehyun said. ''Aw man. Not again..'' I groaned.

''WOOHYUN-SSHI.!!'' I yelled. ''Its Woohyun OPPA to you.'' Woohyun said, coming out from the kitchen. He stopped when he saw BAP.

''Ahh talk to them for a sec. I need to take care of the bruise on my forehead..'' I said.

~Woohyun's Pov~

''A-ah. Alright..'' I said. IU smiled and went upstairs to apply some ointment on her forehead.

''Can.. I help you?'' I asked. WHAT THE FUDGE ARE THEY DOING HERE? Do they know i'm a guardian angel?!

OR WORSE. DO THEY KNOW THAT THEY HAVE TO KIDNAP IU?! MY IU.!!!

I was freaking out inside. But on the outside, I kept my cool.

''Ahh. Hello.! We just wanted to say hi and greet out new neighbors.! We moved in from across the street. IU suggested to move in there.'' The tall guy said, who I think is named Zelo.

WHY IU?! YOU JUST HAD TO TELL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO KIPNAP YOU TO MOVE IN ACROSS THE STREET.!!

''Ahem. Oh well. Hey...'' I said, awkwardly. They still stood outside the house, standing there.

No way am I letting them in..

''BACK.!! Ahh Woohyun. Don't let them stand there. Come in.~~'' She said cheerfully.

Yea, IU.. tell them to move in the house across from us AND invite them into your house.. MAN. She makes my job as a guardian angel so hard.!! D;

BAP walked in. They looked around the house, curiously.

''You have a nice house.'' Jongup said. ''Ahh thank you.'' IU smiled.

We all sat on the couch, awkwardly.

''Uhm.. what now?'' IU said. ''Uh..How about talking to know each other better?'' Himchan suggested. We agreed.

''Okay. I'm IU. My real name is Ji Eun. And I have parents that work overseas. I live with my Aunt and this guy.'' She said pointing at me.

''So. are you guys like..married?'' Daehyun asked. ''ANIYO.! HES JUST MY GUAR- brother.'' She said.

HOLY SMOKES.! SHE ALMOST CALLED ME A GUARDIAN ANGEL.! IF SHE DID, WE WOULD BE SCREWED.! SCREWED I SAY.! SCREWED.!

''Ahh. And i'm Woohyun.'' I said, forcing a smile. ''I'm sure you know us already. We introduced ourselves today.'' Yongguk said, arrogantly.

Pft. This guy.. the demon leader of their group.

''Ahhh Hyung. I'm soo thirsty.'' Zelo said to Yongguk. ''OH. I'll get you water.! Wait a minute.'' IU said.

She got up and ran to the kitchen. She opened the the fridge for a bottle of water and it was stuck.

She pulled on it and it opened but it slammed into her forehead..

''Ahh! DARN IT.! Ahh WAE, REFRIGERATOR?!'' She yelled at the fridge..

BAP heard her and exchanged 'wtf' looks.

I'm actually surprised IU isn't already in the hospital.. shes INCREDIBLY clumsy.

~IU's Pov~

STUPID STUPID REFRIGERATOR..!

I got the bottle of water. And I rubbed my forehead. It's red..AGAIN.!

I walked back to the living room and tossed Zelo the water bottle. Because of Zelo's reflexes, he caught it easily.

Then I realized.. they must have saw me bang that refrigerator door at my face.

Ahhh i'm so embarrassing.!! D;

''Pabo, are you okay?'' Woohyun asked. I nodded.

''I guess we should go now. Bye IU. Thanks for inviting us in your house.'' Yongguk said, dully.

''Ah nae. THANK YOU FOR THE WATER~'' Zelo said. They all bowed and left.

''Do you think I scared them away?'' I asked. ''Yes. Because your face is oh-so-scary.'' He said. ''YAH.!'' I threw the couch pillow at him.