Chapter 1 (Bwah. Dont know what title to put here.)

Angels, Demons, and Love

~IU's Pov~

I yawned and woke up. I rubbed my eyes and slowly got up to go to the restroom and freshen up. After doing that, I came out. 

Ahhh new semester. Greaat. (: I wore a t-shirt and tied my hair weirdly.

I giggled at how my hair looked and went downstairs.

''Good morning, Auntie Jihyo.'' I smiled and kissed her cheek. ''G'morning sweetie. Hurry and eat breakfast. You'll be late.'' She smiled warmly at me.

Ahh I love my Aunt Jihyo. She volunteered to take care of me after knowing that my parents will be working overseas often.

She is 48 years old but still very cheerful and energetic ♥

''Ooh I like you hair today, Ji Eun. Or should I say, IU. :)'' She winked at me. ''I look like a dinosaur, right? Rawr.!'' I giggled.

''Alright sweetie, you should go now. See you afterschool. Don't get into trouble.'' She said. ''Araso.'' I said. Then I shoved the toast in my mouth and went out the door.

~~

I arrived at school just in time before the bell rang.

''Look at her hair. What is she? A bug?'' One of the Queenkas laughed. I pouted. I thought it looked awesome..

I'm not the big nerd in the school but i'm not exactly popular either. But the Queenkas do tease me from time to time.

And surprisingly, we don't have Kingkas. They all said the guys here are too 'ugly' to be Kingkas so we only have Queenkas.  

I sat on my seat and began learning and listening to the teacher like how I do everyday.

~~

It was nutrition and I was outside on the bench reading my book. Then I saw a shadow.

I looked up and saw the Queenkas.

''Y-yes?'' I asked. I was scared.

Oh my.. what are they going to do? WHY ARE THEY HERE? ARE THEY GOING TO... ME?!.

''Hi.'' The Queenka named Gyuri said. (Not from KARA. I just couldn't think of a name :P)

Smiled sweetly at me.. which kinda scared me.

Ahhh.! Shes smiling at me. Is that a good thing? BUT OMG SHE STILL LOOKS SCARY.

''H-hey.'' I stuttered. ''Your IU, right?'' She asked. I nodded. ''Lets be friends. Best friends.'' She said. I nodded again.

Okay... WAIT. THE QUEENKA WANTS TO BE MY BEST FRIEND?! ..! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY.!

''C'mon. Lets go.'' She said to me. I unwillingly got up and followed her.

~10 minutes ago, Gyuri's Pov~

''Ugh. I'm totally failing in my classes. Not that I care but I truthfully don't want to leave this school.'' I said and flipped my hair.

''Get a nerd to do you work.'' My queenka friend said. ''I tried. But the teachers are like HAWKS. Like seriously. They always think I bully them. Which I do...'' I said.

''Be friends with the nerd and tell her to do your work then.'' My Friend said. ''Ugh. That will RUIN my reputation. Stupid.'' I rolled my eyes.

''How.. about IU? I heard that girl was smart. And shes kinda pretty.'' she said. ''HER? The freaky girl. Eugh. Shes a total loner.'' I said.

''Shes also rich. Her parents work overseas.'' She said. ''.....Fine. I'll be 'friends' with her.'' I quoted friends with my freshly paint nails.

~IU's Pov~

I followed her to the classrooms. ''Hey IU. The teachers are such jerks, right? Trying to kick me out of school for getting low grades.'' She pouted at me.

I nodded.

Pft. The teachers here are amazing and nice though.

''*sigh* If only... I had a BEST friend who would help me..'' She said, eyeing me. ''Huh.? OH I COULD TUTOR YOU.'' I said.

''I don't have time for studying. Would.. you please do my work for me? It will benefit me very much and I wont get kicked time and spend more time with my BFF, like you.'' She said.

''S-sure.'' I said. ''Great. Thanks. Me and my friends have to go get new manicures. We are ditching school. Don't rat us out and just tell the teacher we are at the nurse, araso?'' She said.

I nodded slowly. She dumped her backpack on me and left.

I puffed out my cheeks. Geez. THAT. went well. Extra homework for me. Yay...  

~~

It was soon afterschool and I had to carry Gyuri's backpack with me. It was filled with her manicure stuff AND her stacks of homework from LAST semester. She said I had to do those too..

~Meanwhile in Heaven...~

''Woohyun. I have a task for you.'' GOD said. ''READY FOR DUTY.! Omg HAHA I SAID DUTY.!!'' Woohyun joked and laughed by himself.

''O...kay. BUT. I HAVE AN IMPORTANT TASK FOR YOU. You have to protect Lee Ji Eun from the demons.'' GOD said.

At the word Demons, Woohyun's facial expression changed to serious and cold. ''They want her for some reason. Now, that reason, I don't know why. But I just need you to keep her out of harms way. Would you do that for me?'' GOD asked.

''Ofcourse.'' Woohyun answered. He could never refuse GOD. ''This is how she looks like.'' GOD said. A bubble popped out of GOD's palm and it was IU.

IU was carrying two backpacks and walking home but struggling to carry Gyuri's backpack.

''My.. why is she carrying so much?. Must be those 'queenka' or those girls again.. Oh dear.'' GOD said.

''I'll find her and protect her sir. I promise.'' Woohyun said. ''Alright then. Becareful though. Dont reveal yourself to the humans that your an angel.'' GOD said. Woohyun nodded and flew over to the portal that was next to GOD's throne.

GOD smiled and waved. Woohyun smiled back and went through the portal.

~In the DEMON world~

''Hey Yongguk.'' Jiyoung, Yongguk's girlfriend, said. ''Sup babe.'' Yongguk said.

''My father wants to talk to you.'' Jiyoung said. Yongguk brightened. Jiyoung's father was the King of the demon world.

''Alright. I'll go RIGHT away.'' Yongguk said, smiling. He had super speed so her arrived at the King's office in no time.

''Hello Yongguk.'' The king said. ''Hello Sir.'' Yongguk bowed. ''I need a request from you.'' The king said. ''Anything for you.'' Yongguk said.

''I need you to help me find a girl on Earth. I dont know much information on her but she goes to Teen High (I know.. lame name) in Seoul, Korea. She is very innocent and well.. thats all I know. We NEED her. If you dont get her, the demon world will be destroyed.'' The king said.

''Why?'' Yongguk curiously asked. '' In time, I will tell you. But for now, bring your group and find her. Bring her ALIVE.'' The king said. Yongguk nodded.

It was a hard task.. but Yongguk would never refuse. Besides, this might be fun for him.

He smirked and told his group. They packed up and immedietely transported to Earth.

____________________________________________________________

SORRY. Yeah boring chapter. I think the next chapter will be... better.? LOL.