Shopping.

Angels, Demons, and Love

~IU's Pov~

''Lee Ji Eun, I really.. really love you. Marry me?'' Taeyang got on his knees and asked. The rest of the Big Bang members stood behind him and telling me to say yes.

''YESS.!!'' I shouted and jumped into his arms. He lifted me up and was about to kiss me but...

''WAKEY WAKEY~~~'' A voice shouted.

''MOTHER OF-...!'' I shouted and fell off the bed. I groaned as I fell flat on my bedroom floor.

''IU.!! ARE YOU OKAY?'' Woohyun shouted. ''Ahh.. Why are you shouting?'' I murmured and my eyes were half-opened.

''Oh. Ah-ha. Sorry. Wake up and get dressed.! Hurrryyy.!'' Woohyun whined. I glanced at my tiny clock that sat on my bedside table. I groaned when I saw it was only 7:35.

''BUT ITS SATURDAY! I don't wanna go anywhere!! And plus, it's soo early.!'' I pouted and covered my face with the pillow.

''Ahhh just freshen up.!!'' He pulled the pillow away from my face.

~Woohyun's Pov~

After forcing her to get ready, she finally freshened up.  

''Eat breakfast first.'' I said. She slowly walked to the kitchen.

''YAH.! SNAIL, WALK FASTER.!'' I said. ''Ahh.. fine.'' She said and got to the kitchen table.

''Now, eat.'' I said. She started to take a bite of the waffle I made. ''GOOD JOB.!'' I clapped and patted her head.

''Am I... your pet or something.?'' She looked at me. ''Oh.. right. Hehe. Sorry.'' I said. ''Why did you make me get up so early..?'' She asked.

''Going to the mall~'' I said. ''To do what?'' She said. ''To shop. Duh. What else? To ride magical flying gray poptart cats that fart out rainbows?'' I joked.

''..I want a Nyan Cat.'' She said. ''Hm.. I don't think they sell that at the mall.'' I joked.

 

After eating breakfast, we went to the nearest mall.

Hm.. what kind of clothes would be able to hide IU's innocent face..? Dress her us as a gangster.? Nahh..

OOH.! MAKE HER LOOK LIKE LUHAN FROM EXO-M.!!....

(Isn't Lulu pretty.? xD) 

 

Nevermind... That'll be weird.

*sigh..* This is harder than I thought.

''THAT is a big tree.'' IU said, staring at the palm tree in the middle of the mall.

''Yah.! Stop staring at a tree, c'mon. I need to find something for you to wear.'' I said. She turned to me, ''I have clothes already.''

''W-well.. YOU NEED.. MORE.'' I said. She looked confused. ''Whatever, just.. follow me.'' I said.

I looked around. Ahh. This is way too hard.

I spotted a fish-looking jacket. Bingo.

''IU.! I found a jacket for you.!'' I said. I dragged her over to the shop.

''Hmm.. Go try it on.'' I said and I held the jacket in front of her. She nodded and tried it on.

''Perfect.'' I said. ''Why the fish jacket.?'' She asked. ''Just cuhs.'' I said.

''Now, whenever someone walks up to you.. preferably BAP, then you just zip it over your face. Okay?'' I smiled.

''Whaa.? Why?'' She said. ''Because.. it'll........ look cool.'' I held out two thumbs up.

I glanced to my left and saw a pink headed boy who's really tall... Zelo. Next to him was the rest of BAP.

GREEEAATT.! I'm starting to think that they are stalking us. But ofcourse, they don't know we are here.

''Ahh. Ms. Can we buy the jacket NOW? Don't have to put it in the bag, she'll just wear it.'' I said hurriedly.

The staff nodded.

''Hey, IU. Look. BAP is just right there.'' I said. ''Ooohh.! C'mon, lets go say Hi.!!'' IU smiled. ''NO.! REMEMBER WHAT I SAID? ZIP IT OVER YOUR FACE.'' I said.

''B-but, why? Its not li-'' She didn't finish and I just zipped it.

''Y-yarh.! Wahy chu zhip it?'' She murmured. (Yah.! Why'd you zip it?)

''Shhh.! Now lets go.'' I said and then paid the lady and dragged her out of there.

~Yongguk's Pok~

''Oh hey. Isn't that the guy in our class.? Woo something.'' Himchan said. ''Woohyun.'' Youngjae corrected.

''Hyung.. Is he... dragging a fish with him?'' Zelo said. ''Weird guy..'' Daehyun said. 

''Oooh. I like fish.'' Jongup smiled.  

''...Hyung, just shut up.'' Zelo said.