ALMOST found out. xD +Happy Birthday IU ♥

Angels, Demons, and Love

~IU's Pov~

I smiled and walked into the school campus. The sky was bright blue and the sun was shining~

I breathed in. Hm.. maybe it will be a great day today~ I walked into the loud hallways.

Woohyun followed in behind me.

I saw BAP and was about to greet my new 'friends'. Hehehe.. sounds good saying that. :)

I walked over but someone put a bunch of books in my hands. I looked up and saw Gyuri smiling at me.. Maybe its not going to be a GREAT day.. 

''Uh h-hey.'' I said. ''IU, will you please help me finish my homework again? Since last time you forgot, I was in BIG trouble and it was ALL your fault.. But i'll let it slide since your my friend, araso?'' Gyuri faked a pout.

''But I-'' ''Shh. Say no more. Just do it. I'm already nice enough to take the blame for you not being able to finish my homework. I had to get 2 weeks of detention because of you.!'' She spat. 

I looked down.. it wasn't really my fault, i'd tell her that but doing that will make matters worse.

''Araso.'' I unwillingly agreed. ''Thanks.'' She fake smiled.

''Now gotta go, P.U.~!! Oh woops. I mean I.U.'' She said, then started laughing with her friends. Her shoulders bumped into mine and I fell down, along with the books she gave me.

Wow.. for a girl who doesn't even eat, she sure is strong..

Woohyun was about to help me up but Gyuri stopped him. ''Oh hey Woohyun oppa.~!! C'mon, walk me to class.'' She smiled and dragged Woohyun away.

Woohyun ..oppa? O_O. Isn't she older than him.? Wait nevermind.. Woohyun is an angel so he's probably like thousands of years old..

I sighed and got up. I picked up her books. But since the hallways were full with students, some people stepped on them or even kicked them.

I pouted and chased after the books that were being kicked by people. IT WAS LIKE A SOCCER STADIUM..

After getting the books, I went to class.

I sat at my usual seat, which is next to Yongguk's. ;D

~Yongguk's Pov~

''Ahh. GOOD MORNING YONGGUK-SSHI.~'' IU beamed.

This girl.. so. annoying.! I-... *sigh* why did I even talk to her in the first place?!

Darn me for being so nice that time.. Totally regret it.

''Ooh so did you do your homework?'' She asked. I nodded.

W-wait.! AISHT. HOMEWORK. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT.!! Damn humans..

''IU, can I have your homework? I'll buy it from you.'' I said.

~IU's Pov~

Whaa? Why would he BUY my homework..? Ooohh. He probably forgot to do it.

But other people would just take it.. hes asking to  'pay' for it.. O_O. Strange muscle dude..

''Ah but this took me the whole night..'' I pouted and looked at my paper.

He gave me smirk, ''Please??''.

AHH HIS SMIRK. IS SO CREEPY. DD; .!! LIKE. A ERT MURDERER SMILE. AHHHH.!

''O-OKAY. PLEASE HAVE IT. DON'T HURT ME.!!'' I gave him the paper and quickly looked away.

Araso.. maybe calling my new friend a ert murderer is rude.. but I didn't say it out loud~

~Yongguk's Pov~

I gave her my signature smirk and she says 'Don't hurt me' ...? O_O. It usually just makes girls faint and fawn all over me but her.. reaction was ..strange. Eh.. who cares.

~Woohyun's Pov~

1st and 2nd period passed by and it was Nutrition. I was going to go to the cafeteria to eat with IU but I stopped when I heard the demons chatting in an empty room.

I stood outside and eavesdropped. Kekeke.

''..The King is smart and I appreciate him but how can he give us so little information on the girl we are trying to kidnap..?'' Youngjae said.

''I know right.. He just told us to look for a girl who is very innocent. What kind of info is that?..'' Zelo scratched his head.

Innocent, huh..? IU TOTALLY looks innocent and pure.

''Guys.. I know its very little info about the girl but maybe this might even improve our skills by doing this hard mission.'' Yongguk said.

''How about that IU girl? She seems pretty innocent..'' Himchan said.

FUUUUUUUUUUU'.!!!!

''Nah.. it can't be her. She is SOOO annoying and hella clumsy. How can she be so important that the King needs her right away?'' Yongguk said.

Stupid fool.. IU IS the one. So glad you are way to dumb to know that. -.-

''This is soooo hard.'' Daehyun groaned. kerrr.~

''IU REPORTING FOR DUTY, WOOHYUN-SSHI.!!!'' IU shouted and popped up from behind me. ''MOTHER OF- YOU SCARED THE ANGEL OUT OF ME.!!!'' I said.

All of BAP turned around. My eyes widened and quickly pulled IU away. I grabbed her hand and ran out.

~Yongguk's Pov~

We all turned around. We only saw a person's shoulder and that person was wearing white..

''I think someone was listening to us, hyung..'' Zelo said. ''I heard someone say Angel..'' Youngjae said. ''Angels? The bastards that killed Yongguk's dad..'' Daehyun said.

''Do you think maybe the girl has an Angel protecting her.?'' Jongup said. ''Probably.. but this makes it more fun. I get to kidnap a girl for the king and get to KILL an angel. Fun.'' I smirked.

__________________________________________________________________ 

WAHHH. SO.. Yongguk wants to kill an angel now.. which is Woohyun. DUN DUN DUN~~!!! LOL. / (≧∇≦)/

Anyways... HAPPY BIRTHDAY IU <3 ∩( ・ω・)∩ 5/16 :) My birthday is just 3 days after hers. ♥