Exercise.

Angels, Demons, and Love

~IU's Pov~

''DAEGUN~'' I said as I ran to him. ''BABE!'' Daegun said as I held him. ''What?'' I asked.

What did he call me?

''I MEAN JIEUN ~'' He said. ''I don't understand why you never call me noona.'' I put him down and ruffled his hair.

''Because i'm your oppa.!'' He said. ''Yah. I'm older than you by so much!'' I knelt down next to him and tapped his nose.

''Psh. Who cares. Call me oppa! Ppali!!'' He whined and stomped his foot. ''Araso araso. Grumpy Gunnie! Oppa...'' I said.

''ANI. WHY'D YOU CALL ME GRUMPY GUNNIE?'' He pouted. ''Yah~ I called you oppa at the end!'' I said.

''Fine.~ C'mon Jieun, let's play with my new scooter!!'' He said and pulled my arm. ''That's Jieun NOONA to you, mister.'' I laughed as he pulled me to his scooter.

''IU.! What are you doing? ARE YOU HARASSING A LITTLE BOY?!'' Woohyun asked.

''Noona. Who is that guy talking to?'' Daegun whispered. ''Us. People call me IU now.'' I smiled.

''ANI! I like Jieun better.'' He cheekily smiled. I nodded.

I turned to Woohyun who was at the front door. ''PABO-YAH. I'M NOT HARASSING HIM! HE'S LIKE.. MY BEST FRIEND. I'M GOING TO PLAY A WHILE, ARASO?'' I cupped my mouth and shouted.  

''YAH. I'M COMING TOO.!'' Woohyun said, putting down his backpack and running to us.

~Yongguk's Pov~

''They are so loud..'' Daehyun said with the pillows covering his ears. ''HYUNGS.! They are playing with a scooter.!! I wanna play too..'' Zelo said, staring out the window.

Hmph. Zelo always did love things with wheels.. He can ride all of them. Skateboard, bicycle, scooter, rollerblading, you name it. But not cars though.. or a plane.. but you get the idea.

''Then go and play with them.'' Youngjae said. ''REALLY?'' Zelo perked up. Youngjae nodded.

''I WANNA GO TOO!'' Jongup shot up from his sleep. ''LET'S GO HYUNG~'' Zelo smiled.

~IU's Pov~

''Who is the bozo?'' Daegun asked. ''What? Bozo?'' Woohyun raised a brow. ''Mehrong!'' Daegun stuck his tongue out at him.

I giggled, ''This 'bozo' is called Woohyun. Woohyun, this is Daegun.''

''Tch. Noona! You said YOU would play with me. Not this Woohyun guy!'' Daegun pouted. ''Mian. We could all play together.'' I patted his head. He nodded dejectedly.

''HEY. CAN WE HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS TOO?~'' Jongup came running with Zelo. ''I brought my skateboard~'' Zelo smiled.

''Aish. So many ers..'' Daegun said. ''Where did you hear that word?'' I asked. ''H-huh? I just... uhm. google..'' He said.

''Kid is smart.'' Jongup chuckled. ''Don't worry.! We won't you and IU. We just wanna play.'' Zelo smiled.

''Your pink hair creeps me out..'' Daegun said.

''Well then... It looks awesome to me.'' Zelo pouted. ''Chyeah right..'' Daegun said sarcastically.

Daegun's eyes glistened when he saw Zelo's board. ''C-can I ride your board? IT LOOKS SOO COOL. I don't know how to ride it but.. can you teach me?''

''Wow. Fast change of attitude. But yeah sure. I know this jump move I just learned and it's like crazy awesome.'' Zelo smiled.

''OH YES. C'mon!'' Daegun pulled Zelo away to an empty space so they can skateboard.

''CAREFUL, DAEGUN.'' I shouted. ''ARASO NOONA~'' He shouted back.

''Heh. Zelo left me. FOREVER ALONE.'' Jongup joked. ''You can ride your bike.'' Woohyun suggested, eyeing the bike that was besides him.

''I can use Daegun's scooter and we can race!'' I said. ''Wahh? How about me?'' Woohyun pouted.

''You run.'' I smiled. ''Yah! That's not fair.!'' He said. ''Too badd~ C'mon, IU. Let's start from there.'' He pointed to the tree. I smiled and went with him.

~Woohyun's Pov~

Heh. Daegun was right. They are ers..

''WAIT FOR ME.'' I shouted and I ran to them.

~~

''Okay.. ready, set, GO.'' Jongup shouted and we sped away.

Ofcourse Jongup was first since all he had to do was pedal. I was second~ Yea I cheating, I was also flying just a little above the ground so they didn't see.

''Woah. How are you last? You had the scooter.'' Jongup laughed. ''I DONT KNOW. WOOHYUN DID YOU CHEAT?'' IU pouted and questioned me.

''Nope~ How would I cheat anyways? You guys saw me run~'' I cheekily smiled. ''That was really fast then.'' Jongup said.

Bam.

A soccer ball hit Jongup's back.

Jongup turned around to see Zelo and Daegun laughing their butts off.

~IU's Pov~

''Ahh Daegun. You missed! You were supposed to hit his head!'' Zelo said. ''Mianhe! Bad throw. JONGUP. THROW IT BACK AND I'LL GET YOUR HEAD THIS TIME.'' Daegun said.

''Yah!'' Jongup shouted. He got the soccer ball and chased after Daegun and Zelo.

Jongup caught up to Daegun pretty fast and lightly tapped the ball on his shoulder. ''NO FAIR. I HAVE SHORT LEGS AND I'M 7.'' Daegun said.

''Too bad~'' Jongup smiled and ran away. Daegun walked up to me with the soccer ball.

''Yes, Daegun?'' I knelt down. ''Mianhe noona~'' He said and threw the ball at me.. right at my face and he ran away.

''Daegun!! Ayeee. YOU COULD HAVE THREW IT SOMEWHERE ELSE BUT WHY MY FACE?'' I stomped my foot.

Daegun innocently smiled at me, ''Didn't know~''

Jongup, Zelo, and Woohyun laughed.

Woohyun came over, ''You okay?'' He was still laughing.

I smiled and threw the ball at him and ran away towards the other guys.

Woohyun scrunched his nose and eyed Zelo. ''Heh. He's after you, maknae.'' Jongup slapped his chest.

''Eh it's alright. I HAVE LONG LEGS~ Even taller than you, hyung.'' Zelo said. I giggled. ''Hey. I'm normal height! Your just too tall!'' Jongup defended.

While they were talking, Woohyun already came and threw the ball at Zelo. Me, Daegun, and Jongup ran away.

''SEE WHAT YOU DID, HYUNG.'' Zelo said. Jongup smiled and shrugged.

~~

We played tag for a while later and became tired.

''We had fun. Thanks.'' Jongup smiled, sweaty. In fact, we were ALL sweaty and had no more energy left.

''Me too! Zelo hyung taught me how to skateboard!'' Daegun said. ''I'll teach you more techniques next time, Gunnie.'' Zelo ruffled his hair. 

''Ok, we better head back in for dinner. See you next time or at school.'' Woohyun said.

They smiled, waved, and headed back to their house.

''You should head back too.'' I turned to Daegun. He nodded.

''Woohyun, go in first.'' I said. ''Araso.''

Daegun took my hand and I led him to his house. ''Drink lots of water since you were sweating the whole time, ok?'' I knelt down.

''Hm. Okay.'' Daegun nodded. ''Daegun-ah. Dinner is ready. It's 6:30 and you have to sleep at 8:00.'' Halmeoni said.

''Go.'' I spun him around and gently pushed him. ''Good night.'' I bowed to the elders and left.

~Woohyun's Pov~

Aish. What am I doing? Being friends with the demons who need to catch IU.. I'm just getting me AND her into more trouble.

I sighed.

It's just hanging out right? It's not like they know IU is the one they need to catch.

The door opened and IU came in.

I smiled, ''Go shower. You smell weird and sweaty.''

''Tch. You too, Mr. Angel.'' She scrunched her nose. ''I will, after you.'' I said.

''I got the POWWWAA~ I need to SHOWWAAA~ So I don't smell SOUUAARRR~'' IU sang and walked up the stairs. (Power. Shower. And sour. LOL YES IT'S FROM BAP'S SONG, 'Power.' It's not the same lyrics but when the part shows up, I say that instead. xD)

I chuckled, ''Silly IU..''