Meeting BAP.

Angels, Demons, and Love

~IU's Pov~

''Ahh. Wanna meet my friends?'' Yongguk asked. I brightened. Whhoooo.! I'm finally going to have FRIENDS.!!! ;DD

''Yea.. uhm sure.'' I said, trying to play it off cool by leaning on the wall. But ....the wall was to my left so when I leaned, I fell on the ground.

''I've noticed that you fall a lot.'' Yongguk chuckled and pulled me back up with one arm. ''And.. I noticed that your REALLY strong.'' I said, while dusting my jeans.

''Yongguk.! That reminds me.... WE NEED A HOUSE TO LIVE IN.!'' Jongup popped out of nowhere and swung his arm around Yongguk.

The rest of the guys appeared behind him.

''I know.. i'll try to find one. But.. I met a new friend.~ Her name is IU.'' Yongguk said, motion his hands towards me.

''HI.!'' Zelo, the tall one said. ''I guess you probably know us already. We are all in the same class as you.'' Youngjae said.

I nodded.

''But anyways. I know a house across my street that is vacant. Maybe you guys can buy that house.'' I said, smiling brightly.

~Yongguk's Pov~

Hm.. I guess we can live there. She may be a good guide, even if she is so incredibly clumsy.

I looked at the guys and they nodded. ''Okay. I guess we can check it out.'' I smiled.

~IU's Pov~

''Yah. IU. Wheres my homework?'' Gyuri appeared behind me. I turned and Gyuri saw the guys.

''I mean. Oh hey IU. My VERY good friend.'' She slung an arm around me, acting like she and I are 'friends'.

But man she has a grip. ''Ahhhhh.! W-wait. Your kinda ch-choking me.'' I said. ''Ah-hah. Mianhe, friend.!'' Gyuri said, faking a smile and letting go of me.

After Gyuri 'choking' me, Woohyun came running. ''IU. ARE YOU OKAY?!'' He asked. ''Y-yea. Fine..'' I said, rubbing my neck.

''But I felt you in dang-...... I like cake.'' He said. He stopped himself before he could say danger.

''Anyways. IU, remember when you said you were going to HELP me with my homework? Where is it?'' Gyuri said, trying to say it in the nicest way and emphasizing HELP even though i'm not exactly HELPING her with the homework, she told me to DO it.

''I uh.. I did it but. I sorta left it at home.'' I said. Her eyes looked like they burned with fire. ''Eeek.! I'M SORRY.! I WAS IN HURRY.!'' I said, and quickly hid behind Woohyun.

''YAH.! MY TEACHER SAID THAT I NEEDED ALL THOSE ASSIGNMENTS DONE TODAY.! IF NOT, I'M FAILING THE SEMESTER, YOU NERD.!!'' She exploded.

I glanced over at Zelo, even he kinda looked like he was scared.

While I looked like a turtle, shrinking back into it's shell..

''YOU.! GO TO MY TEACHER AND COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE SO I DON'T FAIL.!'' Gyuri grabbed my arm.

Yongguk quickly grabbed my other hand but not as forceful as Gyuri. ''Uhm. Can she stay? I kinda need her right now.'' Yongguk said, flashing Gyrui a smile that'll make girls swoon.

''U-uh. Yeah.. sure.'' Gyuri, who looked like she was about to faint by Yongguk's dashing smile.

~Woohyun's Pov~

Darn this Demon.. It's MY job to protect IU and hes stealing my job.!! Ahhhhh, WAE?!

''Ah Thank you Yongguk.!'' IU bowed. ''No problem.. and i'll look into the house thing across yours.'' Yongguk smiled at her. ''Araso.~'' She said.

''IU.! We need to go. NOW.'' I said, and literally slung her over my shoulder.

''Woah wait. Ah this is uncomfortable.'' She said. I chuckled. ''Araso.'' I said. I put her down then carried her bridal style. She blushed.

__________________________________________________________________

LaLaLove76 [block]  on 4-25-2012 18:44:25 says: x
She doesn't look THAT bad. . . I look 100x worse when I roll out of bed. I love your story! Can't wait for your next update! ^_^

Ahhh same.! I look like a zombie when I wake up. (: