Moving In

Angels, Demons, and Love

~Yongguk's Pov~

''Wahh IU is so nice, telling us about this house.'' Jongup said. ''Whatever.'' I said, and continued to look at the house we were supposed to 'move' in.

''Whats up with you? Aren't you friends with her?'' Youngjae asked. ''I was just pretending. Duh. Why would I want to be 'friends' with her? She looks weird AND I trust NO ONE on Earth.'' I rolled my eyes.

''Tomorrow, I will just give her the cold shoulder or whatever.'' I said.

''Ahh. I knew it was too good to be true for hyung to actually be NICE to someone that are not BAP and demons.'' Daehyun shook his head.

''Yea yeah. I like this space. Very..small. But we'll manage, right?'' I said, looking at them. They nodded.

''Araso. Uhm. Miss? I'll like to buy this place.'' I said. ''Oh... o-of course.'' She said, stunned by my good lucks.

''Y-you'll need to sign here.. and I will need your bank account.'' She said.

Dammit. WHAT THE HELL IS A BANK ACCOUNT?!

''Ahem. Can I just.. give you the money in cash?'' I asked. Yes, I had a full and unlimited package of money. The king gave it to me.

''It doesn't work that way, i'm sorry. You'll have to give me your bank account or a credit card or something to buy this house then you'd be able to move in immediately.'' She said.

I eyed Zelo. Telling him to help me.

''Ahhh.~ Noona. Mian.! We don't have a bank account or a credit card.. take cash pleasseee?'' Zelo said with a puppy face.

Zelo said 'noona' even though we are like 65 years older than her. We are actually around 85-95 years old. Zelo is the youngest out of us.

In the demon world, we are considered as kids. There are WAYY more people that are like 1,000 years old..

''W-well.. alright then.'' She finally agreed. ''Araso then. Here you go. I'm sure that'd be enough.'' I said, randomly handing 2 packages of money.

There probably about 1 million dollars in there... but. oh well~ Like I said, I have an UNLIMITED amount of money with me.

''Woah. This is a lot.'' She said, struggling to carry all the money. ''Himchan, can you help her?'' I said, pretending to be all nice.

''Ah okay.'' He said. He just took the 2 bags of money like it was just 2 bottles of water.

Himchan came back after EASILY carrying 2 huge bags of money.

''Now.. lets go greet our neighbors across the street.'' Youngjae suggested. I sighed but agreed.

__________________________________________________________

CSTs NEXT WEEK FOR ME.! I wont be going on and updating. MIAN. D; But......

Taemin's pedo face, anyone? ;D It kinda looks cute. :)