Meeting Yongguk.

Angels, Demons, and Love

~IU's Pov~

I rubbed my eyes and woke up. My eyes were half-opened. 

Hmm. Should I check of that Angel guy is still here? Or.. was it a dream?

 ''Nope. It wasn't a dream.'' Woohyun was flying in mid-air and smiling down at me.

''GAHH.!'' I screamed and fell off the bed. I landed on the ground with a big 'thump'.

''Ahh.! STOP SCARING ME.! And... can you like. read minds?'' I raised my eyebrow at me. ''Nope.'' He said.

I pouted. It would be awesome if he could read minds. Then again.. I wouldn't want him to read MY mind.

''Now get up. Your late.'' He said. ''Whhat? I'm not late. I'M NEVERR LATE~'' I said. I glanced at the clock. ''OH SHOOT, I'M LATE.!'' I got up from the ground and ran to the restroom.

I can hear Woohyun snickering...

I threw on whatever, and brushed my teeth+washed my face. I didnt even bother to look at the mirror or even comb my hair.

I came running out of the restroom. Woohyun followed behind me.

''MORNING, AUNT JIYHO. BYE AUNT JIHYO.!'' I said as I ran out the door, not even bothering to eat breakfast.

''Yah. You know I could just sit poof you a cloud it'll bring you there.'' Woohyun said. ''Nooo.! I DON'T WANT TO DIE.!'' I said. And continued to run to school.

''Araso.. Your loss.'' Woohyun shrugged and flew besides me.

I finally got to class with just a second to spare.

The whole class laughed at the sight of me.. I wonder why they are laughing.. Is it because of how i'm dressed?..

I looked down. Nah.. it was fine. I was just wearing a t-shirt and some jeans. I shrugged and quickly went to my seat.

Ahhh wait. Wheres Woohyun.?

''Class. We have new students. Introduce yourselves.'' The teacher said.

''Hi. I'm Woohyun. Nice to meet you.'' Woohyun bowed and flashed a million-dollar smile. The girls squealed.

''Sit wherever you like.'' The teacher said. Woohyun was about to sit next to me but Gyuri already pulled his arm and FORCEFULLY sat him down next to her.

Woohyun gave me puppy guys and was mouthing, 'Get me away from this crazy strong woman.!'

I laughed. And Gyuri noticed me and Woohyun have eye contact so she quickly flipped her hair and batted her eyelashes..

Her hair whipped Woohyun in the face.. ''Oww.!'' Woohyun said. ''Omo.! I'm soo sorry.'' Gyuri said.

''Hi.! I'm Jongup.'' He smiled. 

''Hey. I'm Zelo.!! NICE TO MEET YOU HUMANS.!'' ......What.? O_O. Wahh this guy must be weirder than ME. :D

''Hellllllooooo~ I'm Himchan.'' The guy winked.

''Sup. I'm Youngjae.'' Another guy said.

''I'm Daehyun.'' Another guy said. O_O. His eyes.. so scary.! AHHHH.

Then the last guy. ''Yongguk.'' He said.

''Wahh omg. 7 new HOT guys in our classes.! We are sooo lucky.!'' ''Omg. THEY CAN BE THE NEW KINGKAS.!''

''Wahh. I just want to strip them and them RIGHT NOW.!''

The girls squealed.

They all sat down. And that Yongguk guy sat next me. When he did, Woohyun looked worried and alert. I wonder whats up with him..

Hm.. And they all look familiar. OH WAIT. They were the guys I saw last time when I bumped into them.

''Hi.! We meet again.! I bumped into you last time.'' I said, smiling at him. He looked at me then laughed. Wahh.. his laugh.. :DD

Wait. Why is he laughing.? O_O..

''You look horrible.'' He said between laughs. Whaatt?

I looked at my reflection on the window.

My hair was messy and it totally looks like I JUST got out of bed.... which I did.

''Yah.! I don't look THAT bad.'' I pouted. ''Whatever. I'm Yongguk.'' He said. ''I'm IU.! Or Ji Eun.'' I smiled.

''Oooh where did you come from?'' I asked. ''I came from the Dem- From.... uh. Earth.'' He said. ''Waahhh. REALLY? ME TOO.! But like.. country? State? Town?'' I asked.

''You know... that place. with the trees and people..'' He said. ''Al....righty then.'' I said.

~Yongguk's Pov~

Whew... I don't even know the states or countries here.. O_O.

Oh.. I wonder if she knows the girl we are supposed to kipnap. The King said the girl looked innocent...

''Hey uhm. Do you know any innocent-looking girls in this school?'' I asked. ''By innocent.. you mean..?'' She said, confused.

''Like.. a girl who looks like she wont even hurt a bunny. or do anything bad.'' I said. ''Well.. I-I don't know much people at this school, to be honest... hah.'' She said, rubbing her neck. She.. has no friends? O_o.

''Ahh. So your a loner.'' I said. ''Y-YAH.! I'm not a loner.! I-i have plenty of friends.!'' She said.

Cute...

I chuckled and just started writing down some notes the teacher was saying, even though I knew everything already, considering that I am from the DemonWorld and learned almost everything.. well except the states and countries here which I have no idea about.

I glanced at IU and she was pouting while jotting down notes.