Woohyun, the Guardian Angel

Angels, Demons, and Love

~IU's Pov~

I was almost home and still carrying Gyuri's heavy backpack. I accidentally stepped on the strap of the backpack and fell.

''BWAHHH.!'' I screamed. I was going to fall flat on my face but someone grab a hold of me. I looked up and was face to face with this guy. 5 guys were behind him.

Thats strange. When I was walking, I didn't see anyone in front of me.

''Yah.! Watch where you are going.!'' Yongguk said. ''Ahh sorry.!'' I bowed but the backpack was too heavy so I ended up falling again. on my .

''Ouuuchh.!'' I said. The guys laughed at me. I was embarrassed and blushed. ''Aish really. Your so clumsy.'' Yongguk said..

''Whats with your hair? It makes you look like some devil. With the two horns and everything.'' Himchan said.

(It was weird because they are demons. Devils and demons are kind of the same. Demons are just worse.)

I pouted and got up. ''Well uhm. Sorry again. Gotta go.!'' I said. Then I walked away. But something pulled me into the alley.

''AHHHCK-'' but the person covered my mouth.

BAP turned around. ''Where'd she go..?'' Jongup said, confused. ''Its like she.. disappeared.'' Zelo said. ''Earth is weird...'' Youngjae said. They nodded and went off.

~Woohyun's Pov~

I was about to reach IU but she bumped into... the demons. Weird.. the demons are suppose to catch her. I guess they dont even know what she looks like.

Right when BAP looked away, I quickly pulled IU to the alley. She screamed but I covered . When BAP was out of sight, I let go.

''ERT.!!'' She said pointing at me. ''No.. I'm your guardian angel.'' I smiled. ''O...kay. BYE.!'' She tried to run but I quickly wrapped my hands around her.

''AHH.! Okay. I... promise I will give you my wallet.! Ahhh just let me go.'' She whined. I chuckled.

I turned her around and held her shoulders. ''I'm your guardian angel. I'm not lying, I swear.'' I said. ''Prove it. Its not like you have wings.'' She said.

It was true.. I don't have wings but I could still fly. 

And whenever she is in trouble, I could feel it and my 'powers' activate. But if shes not in trouble, I couldn't use my powers. Maybe I should just try flying..

And I did.

''OH MY FREAK.! YOUR LIKE AN ALIEN THAT CAN FLY.! AHHHHH.!'' She screamed and ran. I chuckled and chased her.

''I told you, IM YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL.!'' I said. She stopped running. ''B-but. These are like in dramas. These 'angel' people only help people whos life is miserable or something. but.. i'm not miserable.! I have a loving aunt and.. Gyuri is making me do her homework but THATS IT.'' she whined.

I can't tell her these 6 demons are trying to capture her and bring her to a demon world. That would DEFINITELY freak her out.

''Just believe that i'm your guardian angel, araso?'' I looked straight into her eyes with a serious face. ''Fine.. but are you suppose to follow me around or something?'' She asked.

''Yup. And I have to live with you too.'' I smiled. ''WHAT? BUT. MY AUNT. Nooonononono.'' She said. ''YES.'' I said.

''Now c'mon. Lets go to your house.'' I said. She gaped at me. I smiled and went to her house, bringing her with me.

''HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE?'' She asked. ''GOD told me, silly.'' I said and touched her two pony tails on the top of her head. She pouted.

''Aunt Jihyo?'' She called out. ''Oh hey sweetie. Oh my. Who is this? Your boyfriend?'' Aunt Jihyo questioned. ''NO.! Hes my... guardian angel.'' I said. I opened the door more to reveal his whole body tht is floating in the air.

Aunt Jihyo looked shocked. But her expression quickly turned happy. ''Oh yes dear. Thats terrific.! He can sleep in your room.'' she said.

''WHAT? Y-you just met him. AND I just told you hes a GUARDIAN ANGEL and he may be faking but... your already welcoming him to the house?'' I pouted. ''Ofcourse. Since hes your guardian angel, he ought to be near you all times. Now hurry and come in. Its pretty windy outside. '' She smiled warmly.

''Hm... you seem. familiar.'' my guardian angel said, looking at Aunt Jihyo. Aunt Jihyo smiled, ''Well. in the future, you'd know why.''

Me and the guardian angel looked confused. ''Now now. Go up to your room and talk or something while I prepare the dinner.'' She said and pushed us upstairs.

We arrived at my room. ''So.. whats your name?'' I asked. ''Woohyun. And don't bother about your name. I know yours already, IU. or Ji Eun.'' He said. I nodded.

''I already enrolled into your school~'' He smiled. ''Ahh cuhs you need to 'protect' me.. I still dont understand how this 'guardian angel' thing works.'' I said.

''Ehh.. you'll get used to it. And here.'' He said and this fluffy cloud thing came from behind him and jumped on me.

''Whats... this?'' I asked. ''This is going to be your pet. Its a cloud. It would tell me if your in trouble or protect you if i'm not there. Whatever you need will magically appear inside it and you just need to pull it out. You just need to snap and it'll appear.'' he smiled.

''Wahh its like a dog. But without the tail, eyes, mouth, ears.. and yea.'' I said. The cloud moved and jumped on my lap.

''Do.. I have to bring him or her to school too?'' I asked. ''Him. And when its around other people, no one would be able to see it but you, me, and your aunt.'' He said. I nodded.

Wahh this is so awesome. I get a cloud pet.!! And this guardian angel guy.. ah this is going to have to get used to. I still cant believe it. I may be dreaming...