Tutor

I'm Sorry

 

Dara honey we will see you after the party don't worry Amanda will take care of you.

 

Mommy please don't leave!!

 

It will be fine we will be back before you go to bed.

 

Her parents were murdered?

 

The man who killed them was the fathers boss.

 

Who will take her now?

 

I can't afford another kid.

 

I have to work all the time.

 

Her parents left her a large amount of money in their will when she becomes of age she gets it all.

 

Well I might be able to...

 

Excuse me but I will take her with me.

 

Gummy!?!

 

You money vampires will not use this child for your own greed.

 

Please meet your new friends Taeyang and Choi Seung Hyun.

 

Auntie Gummy I'm scared.

 

It's ok-------

 

Dara's eyes shot open. She sat up. I haven't had that dream in forever. She instantly felt alone. Her phone rang. It was Taeyang.

 

“Hello?” Dara answered.

 

“Dara where are you?! CL says you moved!” Taeyang said sounding frantic.

 

“I was hired as a live in Nanny for the company's grandkids niece and nephew.” Dara yawned, not making much sense.

 

“I'm coming now.” Taeyang said flatly. “You can't be there.”

 

“What! No, who are you to make those decisions for me? I am working here whether you like it or not. Don't you dare come.” She hissed. She didn't like it when people tried ruining her choices.

 

“But honey I only care about your safety.” He used his smooth cool voice to soothe her temper.

 

“No, I'm fine remember who saved you in that bar fight!” She growled.

 

“Fine, I won't save you today.” He hung up.

 

Tell me what to do and hang up on me? Oh hell no! Calm Dara calm, you are fine. Calm down you love him you will not kill him. Breathe. Dara tried calming herself. Ginger's face flashed in her mind. That cheating piece of crap!! Calm Dara you will have your turn you will have your revenge.

 

She quickly got dressed, on her dresser she found a note.

 

 

Dear Sandara,

The kid's tutors will be here after breakfast.

Wake the kids up and then go to breakfast in the dining room.

After that pretty much do what ever but do no leave the property!

Oh yeah, if you need anything talk to Seungri he will help you with anything.

One more time DO NOT LEAVE THE PROPERTY!!

This wednesday you can go have the day off.

 

Your Boss,

T.O.P

 

Dara went to the kids room. Both were deep asleep in bed.

 

“Hey wake up.” Dara said sweetly in Hye Min's ear.

 

“Not yet.” She rolled over.

 

“Get up.” Dara pulled the blanket away from her. “You two snow white.” She pulled the covers off of Ji Bin.

 

“You are evil.” Hye Min yawned.

 

“Your welcome, now come on get dressed and I'll do your hair.” Dara smiled.

 

While they sat eating breakfast a young boy came to Dara.

 

“Excuse me Sandara but, I'm Seungri. If you need anything just ask me.” He sat next to her.

 

“Oh Hello, please call me Dara.” She covered as she chewed her breakfast and shook his hand with her other hand.

 

“Seungri look at my hair isn't it pretty!!” Hye Min showed off her curly pig tails bound by white bows.

 

“Wow, you look so pretty!” Seungri gave that smile that people give to little kids. That overly dramatic excited smile. “How'd you get her to let you do her hair she wouldn't let anyone do it since she got here.” He looked at Dara.

 

“We get along I guess.” Dara winked at Hye Min this made her giggle with excitement to have an adult who took the time to listen to her.

 

While they were with the tutor Dara felt alone again. She began to miss her friends even more. She decided to make a cute head band for Hye Won and clean up one of her action figures for Ji Bin.

 

“Excuse me but the tutor asked me to bring Ji Bin to you.” A maid brought Ji Bin.

 

“Oh thank you.” Dara quickly went to him. His eyes were red and puffy, his cheeks had distinct tear trails running down them, his lips still in an adorable pout. She closed the door. “What happened?”

 

He just shook his head. Dara lead him to a chair and sat him in it. She knelt to him, she started cleaning up his face.

 

“Are you sure you don't want to tell me? I may not be able to fix it but I can at least listen and help you to my abilities.” She said gently without missing making a mistake, making a sweet little melody.

 

“Nobody listens to a kid like me.” He just pouted.

 

“Who didn't listen to you?” She folded her legs like a kindergartener at story time.

 

“The tutor.” His voice got a decimal higher. “She spelled something up on the board wrong. When me and noona pointed it out she hit noona and when she went to hit me, noona blocked it for me. When I told tutor to stop she hit noona again.” He started to cry again. “If Uncle would listen to us...” He sobbed blocking all words from his mouth.

 

“It's ok.” Dara hugged him. “I'll talk to T.O.P about the tutor.” She his hair. She felt like a mother, it frightened her a little. When she saw his calm, peaceful face her fear dissipated. Dara left Ji Bin a sleep in the chair and asked that Hye Min be sent to her immediately.

 

Being a new nanny, she didn't want to make unnecessary conflicts with senior employees.

 

Hye Min came to her with a tense facial expression. Hye Min had a big red mark on her cheek.

 

“Let me see.” Dara ran to her. “Come I have a first aid kit.”

 

“Why do you care so much?” Hye Min said emotionlessly.

 

“Why can't I everyone should be concerned about this.” Dara started tending to her face.

 

“You are so nice.” She hugged Dara. “I like you.”

 

“I like you too.” Dara hugged her back.

 

“I'm home” They heard T.O.P's voice while playing hide and seek.

 

“Welcome home!!” Hye Min and Ji Bin ran to him, giving a big bear hug.

 

“Wow thanks?!” He hugged them in return. “They have never been so excited to see me. What did you do?” He laughed smiling at Dara.

 

“If you hadn't hired Dara we would have never had her as the greatest nanny.” Ji Bin said.

 

“You speak!” T.O.P laughed even more.

 

“Welcome home.” Dara bowed. “Erm can I speak with you about their tutor in private?” She asked. Hye Min and Ji Bin instantly tensed up.

 

“Of course please come in my office.” T.O.P lead her into his office. Dara followed while signaling for the kids to wait quietly in the nursery. “What about the tutor?” He asked closing the doors to the office.

 

“I don't like her hitting Hye Min and Ji Bin.” Dara said bluntly.

 

“She hits them?” His face turned pale and surprised. He fell back leaning up on the desk.

 

“You didn't know?” Dara was surprised by his reaction she was all ready for an argument. “They are terrified of being hit.”

 

“Who has been hitting them?” He shook his head.

 

“Previous nannies, the tutor, and their mothers previous boyfriends.” Dara sat down in front of him.

 

“But...but no one said anything?” He still couldn't grasp the situation.

 

“Ji Bin came crying to me and Hye Won has a bruise on her cheek.” She nodded.

 

“Everyone said they fell or threw toys at each other.” He seemed just as confused as a fish on cement.

 

“Please just go talk to them. You're they're only family, they want you to listen.” Dara grabbed his hands. “Just listen to them.”

 

“I'll go right now.” He stood up. “Thank you.” He hugged her.

 

“Your welcome.” Dara patted him on the back.

 

“What would I do without you.” He whispered. “Princess.”

 

“What?” Dara asked.

 

“Nothing, nothing I'm going to the kids now.” He quickly ran off.

 

“No one has called me Princess since...no...thats...no.” She shook her head.



 

I'm super tired and yeah some of my similes don't make sense. haha....

My friends said their needed more Dara taking control of things and being all...cool.

Hint: Next Chapter Taeyang and T.O.P face off! woot!!