Choi Seung Hyun

I'm Sorry

 

 “It's time we move on.” He sighed.

 

“I...I understand.” Her head dropped “We both have grown...choosing separate paths.” She shoved the lump in throat down, her eyes began to water. “I hope we both find what we are looking for!” She looked up smiling ear to ear to hide her tears.

 

“I'm glad you understand I knew you would thats why I already started seeing this one girl she is super nice and cute!” He smiled as though he had done nothing wrong. “Oh looks like it's going to rain here. I have a date see ya!” He handed her the over coat she bought him for his birthday and ran off down the street.

 

Rain poured down onto her. She stood there unable to move. She feared that once she moved everything would crumble.

 

“Dara come in it's freezing outside!” T.O.P called out from on the porch of the apartment building, “Please! I won't hurt you!”

 

“...Promise?” Dara shivered clutching to the thin tan over coat, the last thing she would have to remember him by.

 

“Promise!” T.O.P yelled over the roaring rain.

 

“Cross your heart?” She yelled trying to hide the lump in .

 

“Cross my heart!” He ran out to her. “Come on” her pulled his coat over her.

 

“Thank You.” Her knees gave out. She slumped into his arms.

 

“I gotcha!” He caught her and carried her to the apartment.

 

Dara's eyes shot open.

 

Is that how I wanted things to happen? She scratched her head.

 

“Ah you woke up thats wonderful!” An unfamiliar woman came with a tray of tea. “Would you like some tea?”

 

“Yes thank you.” Dara sat up.

 

Dara watched as the woman perfectly poured the tea. She watched the woman's face stay in the same peaceful smile. The lady handed Dara her cup.

 

“Thank you.” Dara bowed her head. Dara looked at the lady. She was on the older side mid 40's to early 50's. She was beautiful, but she looked wise and smart. Her eyes showed experience.

 

“Oh of course I completely forgot they even warned me not to forget.” The lady laughed. “I'm Sarah T.O.P's mom. I'm really his fathers friend.”

 

“Oh this is your apartment!” Dara made the connection.

 

“Dara!!!” Hye Min and Ji Bin ran to her.

 

“Hey, how are you guys?” Dara's voice had a little roughness to it but was still its melody self.

 

“Come meet our grandpa!!” They pulled her out of the room.

 

“Wait I don't want to-” Dara stumbled to her feet.

 

“Who is this...stray?” Said a gruff tough uptight voice.

 

“This is our new nanny Dara!!” Hye Min sparkled.

 

Dara looked up at a statue like man. He had a straight serious face and perfect posture. He looked down at her. She felt out of place and small.

 

“Sorry sir I didn't mean to interrupt anything.” She quickly bowed.

 

“Head up girl.” He grunted. Her head jolted up. “You're pretty. I'm Danny T.O.P's father.” He didn't crack the slightest smile. He inspected her face closer. “Have I seen you before?” He looked her over.

 

“Uhm I don't think so.” Dara felt uncomfortable.

 

“Father be nice.” T.O.P came in.

 

“Why must I be nice to the help?” His father grunted.

 

Dara stood there awkwardly as T.O.P and his father argued.

 

“Don't worry they always fight like this.” Sarah came up behind Dara. “Come lets go get something to eat.” Sarah lead Dara to the kitchen. Sarah closed the doors behind them.

 

“Seung Hyun, you still haven't advanced in taking Taeyang down.” His father said changing the subject.

 

“I realize that, we have to wait for him to make a move.” T.O.P answered.

 

“I trust you with this. Just don't screw it up.” He looked over at the kitchen door. “Don't yourself in a situation where you have to choose between her and your work.”

 

“Yes, father I won't.” T.O.P nodded.

 

“She is just an orphan nanny not wife of the leader of the company. Remember that.” Danny said walking to the front door. “Go back home and start planning Taeyang's take down.” He left.

 

“Dara you guys when you are done eating we are going home.” T.O.P called.

 

“Ok.” Dara said with a blank expression towards him.

 

Everything was awkward between the two of them. Dara would answer his questions with 1 or 2 words with no emotion. T.O.P would try to avoid her slightly but didn't always make it so well. Dara kept getting texts from Taeyang apologizing and wishing for her back.

 

3 days later

 

“Nighty night.” Dara tucked the kids in and was getting herself ready for bed. Her phone rang it was an unfamiliar number. “Hello?”

 

“Meet me outside your house now.” It was Taeyang's voice.

 

“No, just go away.” Dara sighed getting irritated.

 

“I just want to talk.” Taeyang pleaded.

 

“Fine.” She was curious of what he had to say. She opened her window and climbed out onto the roof. She snuck past GD and Daesung who were patrolling the perimeter.

 

“There you are.” Taeyang ran up to her.

 

“Hurry what do you want?” Dara glared at him.

 

“I miss you.” Taeyang picked up her hand.

 

“Whatever, just leave me alone.” She shook her head.

 

“Please!” His grip tightened.

 

“What do you want?!? Just get it from Ginger!” She hissed.

 

“I'm sorry I lied. I just want you back.” He begged.

 

“I don't want you back.” She pulled away from his grip.

 

“You do know that T.O.P is Seung Hyun.” Taeyang's voice was sly.

 

“It's not that hard to notice.” She laughed. “I'm just waiting for him to tell me.” She kept walking back to the house.

 

“You will regret leaving me! You will never get someone like me again!” He screamed at her.

 

Dara laid in bed, she felt lonely again. Her phone beeped. It was a text from Minzy.

 

I know who killed ur parents.

Ask ur boss if we can go over ther 2morro.

 

Dara's heart froze, it felt like it would implode. She didn't know what to do. She startled her self with stray tears. I'm not crying anymore I'm not weak. She wiped away the tears quickly.

She replied to Minzy:

Text u after I ask.

 

“T.O.P?” She poked her head into his office.

 

“Yes?” He seemed surprised by her talking to him.

 

“Sorry I have been avoiding you.” She bowed. “I was upset with my situation with Taeyang but it's all fixed.” She stepped closer to his desk. “My friends were wondering if they could come over today and hang out they have something to tell me.” She quickly asked wincing.

 

“No problem. Do you need me to send a car to pick them up?” He smiled.

 

“That would be wonderful! Thank You!” She laughed at her timidness.

 

“I'll send a car immediately.” He nodded.

 

“Thank You!” She left his office.

 

“Dara!” Hye Min came running to her with Ji Bin not far behind.

 

“Hey guys.” She hugged them. “Would mind if some of my friends came to play with us today?” She was worried they would be upset about them coming.

 

“Are they nice?” Ji Bin asked louder then he used to be.

 

“Yes.” Dara nodded.

 

“Will they like us?” Hye Min asked.

 

“Of course.” Dara chuckled.

 

“Yay more friends!!” The both cheered.

 

“Lets go play outside on that new playground you got.” Dara suggested.

 

“Ok!!” They chased after her.



 

I'm so so so so sorry I haven't been updating and that last weekend only one chapter came!!! ><

I have been so busy with school and family and friends and sleeping... that is a horrible excuse but it's true. haha

Anyway I didn't go over to edit this chapter so if you get confused or find any problems for me to fix just let me know :)