Cheesy Endings are Funny

I'm Sorry

 

 “How are you today?” Ginger's distaste was apparent.

 

“Why do you come here?” He growled looking at the ground.

 

“We just want to make sure there is no chance of you getting out.” Ginger cracked a small smile.

 

“Don't you have anything to say?” He looked at her inattentive face. “DARA!” He hissed.

 

“I do.” She nodded, she set her hand on the table. “See anything exciting?” She smiled with her own excitement.

 

Her voice had come back gradually after the two years since she woke up. The doctor said she had been hit in the throat before she passed out.

 

“When did he propose?” He folded his arms.

 

“Two years ago.” She held her hand up in admiration of the ring.

 

“When is the wedding?” He just frowned.

 

“In three months. We waited so long because Bommie got married one year ago and we wanted to wait awhile after that.” She was extremely excited to get married.

 

“I'm so excited to be a bridesmaid.” Ginger cheered for herself.

 

“Congratulations.” Taeyang looked at them both with irritation.

 

“Even though that wasn't sincere thank you.” Dara glared at him. “Thats all I came to tell you. I'm leaving now.” She stood up. “I'll see you tomorrow.” She patted Ginger on the back. “Bye.” She waved to Taeyang.

 

Dara would visit Taeyang once every few months. She felt that as long as she could flaunt that she was free and happy he would have to be a prisoner in his own heart for the rest of his life. She had forgiven him already but still went to annoy him. He owed her years of emotional abuse.



 

“Minzy look what I found.” Daesung ran to her excited.

 

“What?” She looked him with amusement.

 

He held out a necklace. “Isn't it pretty?”

 

“Yeah but why would I care?” She looked at him confused.

 

“It's pretty just like you, with you wearing it it is the most beautiful thing ever.” He swung it around her neck and latched it closed. “The most beautiful girl wearing a beautiful piece of jewelery. I might go blind.” He smiled.

 

“You are so cheesy.” She hugged him with gratitude and appreciation.



 

“Lets put that furniture over there.” She said pointing to the corner of the empty living room.

 

“Yes ma'am.” They both sighed picking up the couch again.

 

“Thank you!!” Bommie laughed.

 

“Bommie which room was the nursery?” CL was carrying pieces for the crib.

 

“Oh here let me help.” Bommie went to grab one of the head boards.

 

“Don't Touch!!” CL slapped Bommie's hand with what little force she had left from holding the crib. “You are too pregnant to carry heavy things.” CL chuckled looking at Bommie's extremely large tummy.

 

“Don't look at it!!” Bommie was very shy of her stomach still.

 

“We are going to be living together I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to see it a lot.” CL laughed walking to the nursery.

 

When they got all the furniture into the house and set up they sat around the dining table.

 

“If only Minzy was here to cook for us.” Seungri sighed.

 

“I know! Her food sounds great right now.” Bommie rubbed her gigantic stomach.

 

“Going over to their house to eat wouldn't be too weird right?” CL came from the kitchen after looking at the empty fridge.

 

“It wouldn't take to long to get over there...” GD looked at the front door.

 

“I'm going.” Bommie was up getting her coat on. “I'm about to burst with twins I need food.” She was out the door.

 

“WAIT FOR US!!” The three grabbed their coats and chased after her.

 

Bommie was already next door on their porch.

 

“Why are you here?” Daesung answered the door. “You just got your own house?!?”

 

“We want Minzy's cooking.” CL laughed.

 

“Let them in Minzy made too much again anyway.” Dara laughed.

 

“Where is T.O.P?” GD asked shivering.

 

“Upstairs with Gummy and Danny.” Dara answered.

 

“Bommie, CL” Hye Min came running in with her school uniform still on.

 

Dara had begged that the socially awkward kids go to public school.

 

“Wait for me!!” Ji Bin came following.



 

“T.O.P are you ok?” Gummy asked at his surprised face.

 

“I- I always new she wasn't my mom but I never knew-” He looked up at Gummy. He hugged her.

 

“I'm sorry for keeping it a secret.” Gummy patted him on the back.

 

“I'm sorry for never telling you either.” Danny felt awkward being the bad guy in all of it.

 

“It's ok.” T.O.P hugged Danny too.

 

“Your fiance is beautiful and smart.” Danny finally began to open up to his son. “I'm starting to think she is too good for you.” He laughed at his joke. “You guys are perfect for each other.” He could see what a wonderful man his son had grown into.

 

“Thank you.” T.O.P bowed his head.

 

“Lets go eat. Minzy is cooking!” Gummy stood quickly.



 

Bommie gave birth to two beautiful twin girls. Sadly they were born the same day as Dara and T.O.P's wedding. Instead Dara and T.O.P were married in the hospital. Cl caught Dara's bouquet and everyone is waiting for Seungri to pop the question. Dara and T.O.P went on their honeymoon after they got to see Bommie's twins. Hye Min and Ji Bin stayed with the Daesung and Minzy while Dara and T.O.P were gone. Minzy and Daesung decided to wait till they were at least twenty-four to get married. CL and Seungri want to wait till they are old and before anyone dies to get married.

 

Ginger became a respectable prosecutor for the country. She was sadly killed by a guilty killers family.

 

Taeyang got out of prison and fled to America. He started a family there and lived rather happily. He sent Dara a letter of apology in which he admitted his wrong and wished her a wonderful life. He also included how he hopes his daughters will grow up to be strong women like her and how he prevents his sons to become like him.

 

Dara and T.O.P had one kid and raised him with Hye Min and Ji Bin. They kept having adventures and never ran out of things to talk about. T.O.P became the richest man in the world and became one of the greatest men in history. Dara won countless prizes for her work for children in poverty, homeless, or just alone period. She was donned happiest person alive and most giving.

 

Happily Ever After

(That and everyone died at an old age)



 

It's the end...

I'm kinda sad I feel like my kid has grown up and is leaving me...ok well not quite.

Anyway I think cheesy sappy sweet endings are hilarious...is that wrong of me?? haha

Thank you to all my subscribers!!! You are all wonderful...even if I don't know you haha

I hope you enjoyed my story as much as I enjoyed eating while writing it XD