Part 3/3

I'm Sorry

 

 “You bastards...how dare...you...ruin...my plans.” Taeyang's panting voice came behind them.

 

“Auntie HURRY!” CL yelled on the phone and hung up.

 

Taeyang had a large group of people is an under statement. He had a small concert audience backing him up.

 

“Dara get back.” Bommie and Ginger guarded her.

 

“CL who did you call?” Minzy whispered.

 

“Gummy.” CL nodded.

 

“You're going to die.” Taeyang smiled. “Get 'em.” His minions ran towards them.

 

“Gummy better hurry the hell up.” Bommie shot a few guys.

 

Dara saw another ship not far behind them. “Whose ship is that?” She asked.

 

“Maybe they are here to help us.” Minzy shrugged as they backed up as more guys came running at them.

 

“I have an idea. Hold them back.” Dara ran over to a cabin building. She went through it till she found what she was looking for. She ran back out to the others her stomach was telling her to stop moving but she ignored it.

 

She aimed her new toy at the guys coming. She shot, it was a flare gun.

 

“Shoot that in the air first you dummy!” CL laughed at her.

 

“Oh yeah huh.” Dara laughed and shot on up in the air. Then went back to shooting people.

 

Soon they got backed up to the edge of the ship. Calling for hand to hand combat. They held everyone off for 10 minutes when they were getting over taken.

 

“Taeyang it's over.” T.O.P whispered shooting Taeyang in the leg.

 

Being the only gun shot everyone froze. Except Dara who punched, kicked, and threw over board another 4 people.

 

“You shot Boss!!” The mosh of people then turn running towards T.O.P.

 

“What happened?” CL asked.

 

“Are you guys alright?” Seungri, Daesung, and GD came climbing up on board behind them.

 

“How did you guys know to come here?” CL recognized where they were from.

 

“When we got back to the house and everyone was locked up. We thought everyone was asleep until we got to Dara's room the door was knocked down and the kids and a maid were still in there. We knew something was wrong. When Gummy called us and told us where to go we flew by helicopter to a ship and caught up to you guys.” Seungri explained.

 

“Come on we will take you to our ship.” GD pulled CL into his arms. “Hold on tight.”

 

“Right.” CL wrapped her arms around his neck.

 

Seungri pulled Bommie to him and Daesung pulled Minzy to him. Dara kept pushing the others in front of her. She didn't want to leave just yet.

 

“Ginger come with us.” Seungri called.

 

“Dara you go.” Ginger said wanting to save Dara first.

 

“No, I still have something to do you go first I'll meet up with you later.” Dara smiled and took off towards T.O.P and the huge group of people.

 

Dara fought her way through to the center with T.O.P and some of his lackeys.

 

“Dara, you were supposed to go with the others.” T.O.P said punching some guys.

 

“Yeah well I still have to finish something.” Dara kicked another guy.

 

They took the large group to 5 guys surrendering.

 

“You.” Dara walked to Taeyang's shaking body.

 

“I hate you.” He growled.

 

“Good.” She stomped on his injured leg.

 

“Dara come on we have to clean this up.” T.O.P pulled her away. She coughed up more blood. “What happened?”

 

“Nothing to bad I got shot about 2 hours ago.” She chuckled.

 

“That's not even close to being funny.” His voice went serious. He lifted her into a princess carry and ran to the other ship. “Come on we are taking you to the hospital.”

 

“No, I'm fine.” Dara coughed more blood up.

 

“Just be quiet!” CL yelled.

 

“Yeah we are going to the hospital whether you like it or not!” Bommie and Minzy added.

 

“Fine.” Dara nodded her eyes were getting heavy.

 

The last thing she saw was a giant ball of flames.

 

“Dad go home!” T.O.P yelled at his father.

 

“You are wasting your time on that girl! She isn't of high pedigree and she has nothing to offer the company!” Danny yelled at his son.

 

“She isn't a dog it's not like she is some toy!” T.O.P argued.

 

“I'm serious she is nothing to this family.” Danny continued.

 

“If only your wife heard you right now.” The wise womanly voice came up behind them in the hospital parking lot.



 

The end of the 3 part ...I'm not sure if it was very climatical but I think it was enjoyable. haha *nervous laugh*

It's not the end they still have Minzy and Danny to take care of. so much drama hehe