Part 1/3

I'm Sorry

 

 “Dara!” Her friends ran to her as she was playing with the kids.

 

“You're here!!” She hugged them. “Ok let me introduce you all.” She said pulling the kids forward. “This is Hye Min and Ji Bin.” She smiled.

 

“Hi!” They all waved to each other.

 

“These are my friends Minzy, CL, and Bommie.” She introduced her friends.

 

“Nice to meet you two we heard so much about you guys when Dara visited.” Bommie the child magnet started talking with them. “Can I play?”

 

“Yeah! Lets play tag!” Hye Min tagged Bommie. “You're it!” She ran off.

 

“Dara er we really need to tell what happened.” CL and Minzy stayed behind.

 

“What happened?” Dara was surprised by their seriousness.

 

“My father got out of prison.” Minzy's head dropped. “He is trying to get me back. I Don't want to go!” She cried. “But that's not all of it. When I met with him I told him about my friends briefly and Dara he knew you.” She shook her head.

 

“He is your parents killer.” CL looked at the ground.

 

“I'm sorry if I had only known.” Minzy cried.

 

“Minzy.” Dara hugged her.

 

“How can you hug your parents killer's child!?!” Minzy sobbed.

 

“Not here lets go inside.” Dara glanced at Bommie and the kids running around.

 

She lead Minzy and CL into the house. She lead them up to her room.

 

“Look at you living all fancy.” CL chuckled half heartedly.

 

“Minzy, calm down.” Dara her hair.

 

“I'm sorry Dara I'm sorry!!” Minzy kept crying.

 

“Minzy you didn't do anything wrong.” Dara's soothing voice quieted Minzy's cries. “I still love you to pieces no matter what your father did. You are one of my bestest friends in the world nothing can change that. Nothing.” Dara was still calm and collected.

 

10 minutes passed and the youngest of the friends Minzy had cried herself to sleep. Dara and CL tucked her into Dara's bed and left her to sleep.

 

“What do you think about Minzy's father being that person?” CL asked after they went back outside to watch Bommie and the little ones play.

 

“I think him being my parents murderer has anything to do with our friendship.” Dara shrugged.

 

“What if he does get custody of Minzy?” CL was just as upset as Minzy.

 

“I will still be her friend nothing will change...I hope.” Dara frowned.

 

“When they met me and Bommie followed along...like stalkers. When she would do something he didn't like his eyes turned fiery and he would tremble. When my father would hold himself back from hitting me he did the same thing.” CL sighed. “We need to find a way to keep him from getting custody.”

 

“I will think of something. She is 17 next week....if only I could just adopt her.” Dara sighed.

 

CL stood up her eyes wide and sparkly. “Thats it!!” She jumped up and down.

 

“What?” Dara looked at her with surprise.

 

“Adopt her!” CL smile was ear to ear.

 

“I can't I'm only 21!” Dara shook her head. “Plus I live here I can't invite her to live with me as my daughter without permission. Also what will people think!”

 

“Follow me.” CL grabbed Dara's hand and dragged back into the house. “Where is T.O.P?”

 

“In his office probably. Why? What are you doing?” Dara was scared.

 

“Where is his office?” CL asked.

 

“Not until you tell me whats going on.” Dara tried pulling away.

 

“Excuse me where is T.O.P's office?” CL asked one of the maids.

 

“Over there.” The young girl pointed to the door.

 

“Thank you.” CL dragged Dara to the door. CL knocked.

 

“Come in.” T.O.P answered from behind the door.

 

“Good Afternoon.” CL barged in Dara tight in her grip.

 

“Hello?” He had a confuzzled look on his face.

 

“I'm CL Dara's friend from the orphanage and we have a question to ask.” CL was the quiet mature one until she got excited she was a loud fun having...girl.

 

“Nice to meet you and ask away.” He just chuckled. Smiling his brilliant smile

 

“Yeah Dara ask.” Blushing CL pushed Dara forward.

 

“This is all your idea you ask!” Dara pulled CL in front of her.

 

This caused them to start bickering like a couple of old people.

 

“Please...both of you....sit.” T.O.P laughed. They did so obediently. “Now what is it that you need to ask me?”

 

“Boss there is-” Seugnri broke in with GD and Daesung right behind him.

 

“What is it?” T.O.P stood up.

 

“There has been movement against our favor.” Seungri said quickly. “It can't wait.”

 

“Can you handle it yourselves?” T.O.P asked.

 

“Our question can wait take care of business.” Dara and CL stood and left.

 

Dara had bad feeling when they went back outside. She played with the kids with CL and Bommie but she stayed attentive.

 

“Girls, I called Gummy already. You have to stay here tonight.” T.O.P called at them. “Dara I'm leaving I leave you in charge.” Him, GD, Daesung, and Seungri all got in a car and left.

 

“Guys lets go inside.” Dara lead everyone inside.

 

The power went out an hour after T.O.P left. The maids went into a mash of chaos. Dara knew what was happening. T.O.P's company gang was under attack and they got to the house.

 

“Lock all the doors and windows!! Everyone go to your rooms and if you don't have one go with someone you trust!” Dara ordered after calming everyone down. Everyone did as they were told no questions asked. “Now everyone go your rooms don't go to a room by yourself have at least a partner. Lock yourselves in, don't come out until either I say so or T.O.P comes home. Be silent if you hear something, see something, or if someone tries getting in be silent no sounds.” Dara ordered. Everyone ran to their rooms.

 

“Dara whats going on?” Bommie asked while they went around checking doors and for stragglers.

 

“T.O.P's company has been put in a tight situation. He just went to fix the heart of the problem but he didn't think about his house being ambushed.” Dara answered.

 

“We have checked everything.” CL came back with one maid who stayed with them. “Everything is done.”

 

“Lets get to my room.” Dara ran to her room. “You guys can come out now.” Dara said to the kids, who were hiding under her bed.

 

“Dara I'm scared!!” They hugged her.

 

“Everything will be fine.” Dara reassured them.

 

“Dara, what are we gonna do now?” CL asked.

 

“Wait I suppose.” Dara shrugged.

 

They waited for another hour. Dara heard glass break.

 

“Kids under the bed now be as quiet as possible don't come out for anything not even me I will pull you out ok.” Dara said helping them under.

 

“Dara, you heard that?” Bommie and CL whispered.

 

The maid had fallen asleep next to Minzy on the bed.

 

They heard footsteps up the stairs. They could hear door knobs of neighboring rooms being jiggled and twisted. Finally their doorknob rustled. Silence. Then ear piercing screech came from down the hall.

 

“God-” Dara stood up and broke through the door.

 

“I found her!” Yelled one man. They were all dressed in black. There were 10 of them.

 

Dara took them all out. More came this time somewhere around the range of 25-40.

 

CL and Bommie joined in the fighting. There were to many CL got hit in the head with a baseball bat. Bommie got shot with tranquilizers. Dara got shot in the stomach.

 

“Look we found the other orphan.” said someone.

 

“Good bring the 4 of them to the hideout.” Dara knew exactly who was behind this.

 

“You bastard!” She coughed out blood.

 

“Shut up darling you always did have a nasty mouth.” He kicked her in her bullet wound.

 

She coughed out more blood. She laid over on her side. She could see under her bed. She could see Hye Min and Ji Bin's terrified faces. She gave them that look the look of silence and stillness before she out.



 

This is part 1 of 3 of a . There is another thats for later tho.

anyway this is a long part that I hope will be as great as it should be.