Fathers

I'm Sorry

 

 Everyone was gathered around Dara while she would sometimes cry, smile, frown, look confused, and sometimes roll around in bed. Every move she made they would all jump waiting for her to open her eyes.

 

T.O.P was with Bommie and GD at the hospital with Dara. CL and Seungri were with the kids. Daesung was...no one really knew. Minzy had to spend more time with her father.

 

“Taeyang was talking about wanting to come visit Dara.” GD broke their silence.

 

“Never.” Bommie and T.O.P both said with that no questions tone.

 

“Of course I know that.” GD just played with Bommie's hands more. “Ginger says, 'Hi'.” He looked up at Bommie.

 

“She gets out next month right?” Bommie asked.

 

“Yeah.” GD answered.

 

Attempt at conversation, ends as awkwardly as it started. FAIL.

 

T.O.P's phone rang. It was Gummy.

 

“Hello?” He answered. He paused while she spoke “Now?” He answered. “Ok give me a bit I'm with Dara.”

 

“Go now Dara would want you to.” Bommie nodded him away.

 

He hesitated. “I'll be right over.” He said to Gummy. He hung up. “See You guys at the house.”

 

“Bye.” They waved him.

 

“Good afternoon T.O.P.” Gummy answered. She had a stiffness to her posture.

 

“Good afternoon.” He bowed.

 

“Please meet Minzy's biological father, Bob.” Gummy stood and introduced the two.

 

“Nice to finally meet you.” T.O.P shook hands with him.

 

“Do you think this is funny?” Bob said with an upset face.

 

Minzy looked at her father horrified, Gummy looked at him surprised, but T.O.P calming sat down in the empty chair.

 

“Well?” He just looked down at T.O.P.

 

“What is there to be amused about?” T.O.P answered with a straight calm face.

 

“Don't play dumb! You are ruining families!” Bob yelled.

 

“Mr. Bob please calm down we area mature adults here.” Gummy said sternly.

 

“Of course I'm sorry.” Bob sat down.

 

“Now you two both want to adopt Minzy. You must go to court and go through that whole process.” Gummy got down to business.

 

“I understand.” T.O.P nodded.

 

“You can't actually be taking this little boy seriously!?!” Bob was getting heated again.

 

“I assure you I do the best of research and do what is best for the child. I listen to everyones opinions and put them all in consideration.” Gummy's charisma was out to kill. “Minzy and I will leave you two to talk.” Gummy smiled and left with Minzy.

 

“You think that just because you are young and have some money you can steal my daughter?” Bob was ready for a fight.

 

“What makes her your daughter?” T.O.P was going to challenge and irritate him.

 

“You-” Bob stood his gut jiggled a little. “My wife gave birth to her. I love her!!”

 

“You don't even know her and she doesn't know you though?” T.O.P twisted the knife.

 

“We have a father, daughter love it's impossible to understand.” Bob was now improvising.

 

“I understand a lot of what Minzy is going through.” T.O.P crossed his legs. “I grew up here. Minzy came a few years before I left. My friends and I would cheer her up. She was so sad and scared.”

 

“Well now I'm back.” Bob sat back down.

 

“You got out of prison in America on Parole for 1 year 13 years ago. Minzy was 15. You had a whole two years to come get your daughter.” T.O.P had done his research and math.

 

“No one told me where I could find her.” Bob said smoothly.

 

“Your parole officer told you. He even gave you the address so you could come or send letters to her.” T.O.P was fantastic at acquiring information. “So please enlighten me why is she important now?”

 

“You don't know anything!” Bob was ready to attack T.O.P.

 

“Minzy, will be 18 in a year.” T.O.P quickly estimated. “Your wife in her will had left everything to Minzy. Including 1 million in bonds, and savings.” T.O.P still had his perfect composure and hadn't looked at Bob yet. “Ex-con in America...no job...money dwindling. Sounds suspicious.” T.O.P looked directly into Bob's eyes.

 

“You-” Bob started but couldn't finish. T.O.P's calm serious look stopped him.

 

“Are done talking?” Gummy stuck her head in.

 

“Yes, we are finished and ready for the court date.” T.O.P looked at Gummy with a smile.

 

“Ok lets get things scheduled.” Gummy nodded.



 

AHHHHHH I'm so sorry for being late!!! I feel horrible but I have to pay super attention to my bunny.

I did some research like non research...what?...for murder sentences anyway I watched Law n Order and read some stuff on the internet.

My conclusion- make up my own murder sentences and what not-

Sorry it's so...not good...