I Love You

I'm Sorry

 

 Court Day

 

“T.O.P's going to the court to battle for custody of Minzy.” CL informed the still unmoving Dara.

 

“Dara we brought you more flowers.” Hye Min set the vase next to the window.

 

“I learned how to count to 100.” Ji Bin was beaming in Dara's closed eyes.

 

“T.O.P might not be able to win this battle without your help. Minzy's Bob seems like a slimey cheater.

 

“Hey whats going on?” Seungri came in. Him and CL had a quick greeting kiss.

 

“Oooo lala.” Hye Min and Ji Bin teased.

 

Everyone misses you. Please wake up. Dara heard her mother's voice.

 

Dara's eyes slowly opened. She watched as Seungri and CL teased the kids. They looked like a picture perfect happy family.

 

“.....” Dara opened but nothing came out. Dara started pounding on the bed.

 

“Dara!!” They all rushed to her.

 

“....” She mouthed and gestured what she needed. She asked for a notepad. She wrote down frantically. Get me out of here!! I need to get to the court house now!!

 

“Not dressed like that come on.” CL helped Dara.

 

Dara ripped her IV's out and snuck out with the others to the car.

 

“Dara!!” Hye Min and Ji Bin were crying with joy that she was awake. She hugged them tightly. They got to the house she threw on a nice black mini dress and tights. CL did her makeup in the car while the sped off to the courthouse.

 

“Dara!!” Minzy hugged Dara when they got there.

 

“Sweetie!!” Gummy cried joining the hug.

 

“She can't speak she lost her voice. We didn't stay to see the doctor.” CL chuckled nervously.

 

“What do you need?” Gummy asked while Dara was gesturing like mad for something to communicate with.

 

“All I have is my phone.” Minzy handed Dara her phone.

 

Dara quickly typed. Where is T.O.P?

 

“In the court room.” Gummy nodded. “We are waiting to go in when Bob gets here.”

 

I want to see him now.

 

“You will have to wait.” Gummy frowned seeing Dara's sad face.

 

Dara noticed the ring on her finger. She quickly looked it over. It was the ring that T.O.P had of his mothers. He would always tell her how he didn't know his real mother and how the lady his father married wasn't his real mom.

 

“Excuse me but everyone is here now you can come in now.” Said some guy opening the doors to the courtroom.

 

Dara followed Minzy and Gummy to the front bench.

 

T.O.P saw Dara immediately his eyes started to water. Dara smiled and mouthed the words 'stay strong'. He nodded and quickly it all up.

 

The trial started. Usually the child involved didn't attend the trial but Gummy was allowing Minzy for special reasons.

 

Dara looked around she found Minzy's dad. He was older and chubby, he didn't have a very loving aura around him.

 

The trial was really boring Dara almost fell asleep a few times. Minzy was practically asleep spacing out staring at the wall. Until Bob went up to state why he should get custody to the judge.

 

Dara looked directly into his eyes. She just stared into them as though she were looking into his soul. He didn't look at her not even a glance. Until near the end. He had given a whole sob story about how he was framed and how horrible prison life was. While he was talking about how much he loved and missed his daughter Minzy he finally looked over at Dara.

 

“She is the joy of my life. She kept me liv-” He stared and then Dara locked his eyes on her. “-ing...” He looked at her with a mixture of confusion, fury, sadness, and hysterical insane eyes. “I remember you.” He whispered. “You were their daughter. You caused me to do what I did!” He started yelling. “If it wasn't for you I would still be with my daughter!” He ran at her. Police interfered and stopped T.O.P had already been at Dara's side.

 

“She is to blame look at her!!” Bob screeched. “She made me kill her parents. Why should my employee have beautiful children and wives when I was stuck with that old crone and that ugly child?!” His voice was poisonous and infected Minzy.

 

Minzy fell to her knees.

 

Minzy you are gorgeous he doesn't know anything! Dara quickly typed and showed to Minzy. You are so beautiful it's almost unreal. Dara continued, tears running down both their faces.

 

“Dara, I know it's just my father said evil things to you.” Minzy hugged her.

 

I'm ok. Dara typed.

 

“Well Mr. Choi you get full custody.” The judge smiled.

 

Everyone cheered. Except T.O.P who just embraced Dara streams running down his cheeks.

 

“Princess.” He whispered.

 

I've lost my voice. Dara quickly informed him.

 

“I don't care you're my Princess with or with out your voice.” He held her tightly again.

 

“I...love....you...” Dara wheezed out in a faint quiet voice. Among all the cheering it was drowned out.

 

“I love you too.” T.O.P had heard her and was gleaming with happiness to hear her say these words. He gently kissed her. “I'm going to keep my promise.” He whispered.



 

This is practically the end.

One more follow up chapter to patch things that need it.

I'm debating on whether I should redo the ending like make it longer or just change it.

If you would like to help me out message me^^

So many decisions >< I can't handle so many