Part 2/3

I'm Sorry

 

 “Get up!” A loud voice and sharp pain in Dara's stomach woke her up.

 

“What the hell watch it!” She sat up when she saw it was some guy kicking her wound. Her hands were tied behind her back and her stomach was wrapped up.

 

“You better watch what you say!” The guy snarled.

 

“Bring it you bastard!” Dara hissed.

 

“Dara wha...whats going on?” Bommie was laying on the ground next to her.

 

“Bommie are you ok?” Dara was concerned. She saw CL and Minzy unconscious too.

 

“You 2 get up now” The guy growled. Dara tried standing but she just fell back down. “What the hell is wrong with you get up!” He kicked her again.

 

“Can't you see she is hurt!!” Bommie stood up. “Lean up on me sweetie.” She bent down for Dara to get up. Dara linked her arms through Bommie's.

 

They followed the man to another room.

 

“What about Minzy and CL?” Bommie yelled.

 

“They will join you once Boss wants them!” The guy left.

 

“I told you, you would regret leaving me.” Taeyang came in.

 

“You are such a loser.” Dara rolled her eyes. “Get over it!”

 

“Now we will see if T.O.P comes to save you now!” Taeyang laughed.

 

“You are so cliché and stupid oh my god.” Dara and Bommie both sighed.

 

“He has always made you happy and sweet. You never loved me when he was around.” Taeyang growled.

 

“I think we know why now.” Dara said under her breath loud enough for Bommie to hear. They started to giggle.

 

“All I wanted was for you to see how great I am.” Taeyang came up to her.

 

“God you are nasty.” Dara looked away.

 

“Fine, bring Ginger in.” He ordered some other guy.

 

“Yes babe?” The bimbo Ginger came in.

 

“Have at her.” He pointed to Bommie.

 

Ginger picked up a baseball bat. She swung at Bommie. Dara pushed Bommie out of the way.

 

“Tsk Tsk Ginger you need to work on your aim.” Dara teased.

 

“Shut up!” Ginger screeched. She made another swing at Bommie. Dara kicked the bat off course. Ginger had put to much strength in the swing and the bat flew out of her hands.

 

“Oooo that really .” Dara teased even more.

 

“You fat ho!!” Ginger Dara. Ginger's fist came at Dara's face. Dara slid out of the way and kneed her in the stomach.

 

“Thats enough.” Taeyang picked Ginger up and through her aside. “Just admit that I am almighty and that you love me.”

 

“Never!” Bommie and CL yelled.

 

“CL, Minzy are you ok?” Dara asked.

 

“Look at me!” Taeyang grabbed her face. “Say it.”

 

“Don't do it.” The three whispered.

 

“I'm sorry but you are not almighty you are not great at all you are scum and I do not love you.” Dara's eyes pierced his heart with daggers.

 

“Then I will kill you and your friends.” He stepped back. “I'll make it easy for your friends though.” He pulled out three syringes. He went up to Minzy he went to inject her but she kicked it up. She caught it in and spit it into his arm with perfection. She kicked it into his system. Not the professional correct way but it was effective.

 

“Whoa Minzy!” CL, Dara, and Bommie all were amazed.

 

“All thanks to growing up with Dara.” She just smiled.

 

Taeyang sank to the floor. His eyes were open but he wasn't moving. “You how could you!?!” He screamed.

 

“Boss!” Three guys came running in.

 

Dara squeezed out of the rope that bound her hands together. She pulled the syringe out of Taeyang's arm and stabbed the three guys.

 

“Good job.” Bommie cheered.

 

Dara untied them quickly. Her stomach felt a stabbing pain. She fell to the ground.

 

“Dara!!” Bommie picked her up.

 

“CL, Minzy get their guns.” Bommie noticed the three guys had guns. “Let's go.”

 

“We don't know where we are though.” Minzy brought up a good point.

 

“Right.” Bommie face palmed herself.

 

“Lets use our resources.” CL lifted Ginger's horrified face. “You will help us out of here huh Ginger.” CL smiled.

 

“Over my dead body.” Ginger panted with a hysterical laugh.

 

“That can arranged.” CL said darkly. “Now you will lead us out of her and not into a trap ok?” CL held a razor to Gingers face.

 

“Of course I would love to.” Ginger cried.

 

“Good girl.” CL tied Gingers hands up.

 

“Out that door.” Ginger nodded towards the door they had come through.

 

They followed her instructions and ran into few bad guys. When they went up a flight of stairs their horror became all to real. They were on a ship out at sea.

 

“Where is this ship headed?” Minzy asked Ginger.

 

“I think I heard Taeyang say something about Japan and China.” Ginger said quietly.

 

“How long were we out?” Bommie asked.

 

“An hour, Hour and a half.” Ginger shrugged.

 

“Do you have a phone?” CL asked.

 

“Yeah in my right pocket.” Ginger nodded. “I just want to go home now.” She began to cry.

 

CL got it out. She dialed a number and started talking on the phone.

 

“It's going to be ok.” Dara patted Ginger on the back.

 

“He was so nice at first.” Ginger sobbed.

 

“Yeah well he was grooming you like a e. Don't worry if you let go of him your life will be better.” Dara smiled.

 

“Why are being so nice to me?” Ginger sniffled. “I mean I had an affair with your boyfriend and I tried killing you and your friend. I'm evil.”

 

“Forgive and forget.” Dara just shrugged.

 

“Yeah don't worry we are ok with you now.” Bommie smiled.



 

Ok so 2/3 is done now the last one but the will still sort of continue small scale and in a different way and I'm just rambling.

So I'm not good at action scenes..... obviously and I'm rather tired so I might edit these in the next few days.

The image is very cliché I know sorry haha