Past

I'm Sorry

 

 “Auntie!!” T.O.P bowed quickly.

 

“Gummy, I see you are doing well.” Danny quickly bowed as well.

 

“Seung Hyun long time no see.” The statuesque beauty hugged T.O.P. “Your father and I need to have a chat. Go stay by Dara's side.” Gummy dismissed T.O.P.

 

“Of course.” T.O.P bowed and ran to hospital entrance.

 

“What do you need to talk about?” The charismatic unapproachable Danny turned into a small mouse in Gummy's presence.

 

“T.O.P is a grown boy now.” Gummy looked Danny with somber eyes. “When your wife brought him to me that night. She didn't want him to get in the way of her daughter inheriting everything.” Gummy looked up at the stars. “The older he got the more he resembled his mother. I couldn't pull myself to tell him the woman he knew as his mother wasn't his real mom.” Tears weld up in her eyes. “When he was first born I stayed by his side for only 3 months till you got remarried and took him away.”

 

“Don't go blaming me again.” Danny growled.

 

“You took my son away twice!” Gummy gave an icy glare. “Who else is there to blame?”

 

“Your self! You could have fought for custody.” Danny's confidence began to grow back.

 

“Yeah like a small town girl working at a host club would ever win custody over the leader of the company.” Gummy's stature pushed Danny back down into a small mouse. “You're lying to your son. I refuse to lie to him anymore. Either you tell him with me. Or I tell him and you stay the bad guy.”

 

“You wouldn't.”Danny's eyes widened with fear.

 

“He will be even more upset to know that you dumped his mother for a rich girl. Especially with his relationship with Dara.” Gummy walked passed him. “Your time is running out.”

 

“Wait for me!” He ran after her.

 

“Wake up Dara!!” Hye Min and Ji Bin cried at her side in the hospital room.

 

“Unnie don't leave us.” CL, Bommie, and Minzy all cried.

 

“Boss are you ok?” Seungri asked standing next T.O.P.

 

T.O.P was hunched over in a chair in the corner. His head hanging between his knees.

 

“I'm fine.” T.O.P's voice was tense with pain.

 

“Here.” Bommie handed GD some coffee.

 

“Thanks.” GD took a big gulp.

 

Gummy came in she had perfect beauty and stature. As soon as she saw Dara in the hospital her stature and beauty went out the door. Tears ran down her cheeks.

 

“Dara sweetie.” She ran to her side.

 

“Sir, Taeyang and Ginger are locked up.” Daesung came in.

 

“You three take the girls and kids home. I'll meet you at the lock up.” T.O.P stood up. His knees wobbled. He went over to Dara's side. “I love you.” He whispered only loud enough for her to hear. He grabbed his coat and lead the out.

 

“Uncle we can't leave her!!” Hye Min cried.

 

“We will come back tomorrow I promise.” He was trying his hardest to hide his tears.

 

“Uncle!” The kids could sense this and hugged him as they left.

 

“CL quick what did the doctor say?” Gummy asked before her and Seungri left.

 

“He said-she might....not make it.” CL burst into sobs.

 

“Honey!” Gummy hugged her before Suengri put his arm around her. She buried her face into his shoulder not wanting to be seen in public crying.

 

Then it was only Dara, Gummy and Danny.

 

“She is pretty what is her story?” Danny asked sitting on a bench behind Gummy.

 

“Her parents were killed by her fathers boss.” Gummy laid her head next to Dara on the bed. If you had seen Gummy in her normal powerful state you would never expect her to be on the floor crying. “Her parents were famous. They kept their daughter a secret.”

 

“Who were they.” Danny said surprised.

 

“Her mother was the famous model/singer/actress Park So Young. Her father was the famous actor Park Sang Won.” Gummy sighed. “Dara wanted to be an actress and singer when she grew up. This world frowned upon her since she was an orphan and no one believed who her parents were.” Gummy poked Dara's fingers. “She went into a depression but something snapped and she slowly turned into a ball of happiness hiding her pain and sadness.”

 

“She seemed so perfect when I met her. She had the perfect manners, perfect face, and perfect aura.” Danny stood up and walked to Dara's other side.

 

“She hates burdening people with her problems.” Gummy kissed Dara's hand. “I love her like a daughter.” Gummy cried.

 

“She will be ok. She won't give up on life.” Danny reassured.

 

“I hope so.” Gummy closed her eyes to feel Dara's weak pulse.

 

I'm here I love you too Gummy I won't give up!!



 

This is kind of a boring chapter but it is just to give more background on people.

I promised myself to finish this story in 10 chapters....thats not going to happen haha