Shinee's Dorm

My Charming Key

Later at the Shinee dorm...

 

“You fell on her on purpose didn’t you?” Jonghyun folded his arms and narrowed his eyes at Key.

“What the- are you freaking kidding me? Min—“

“--Don’t even try using Minho as an excuse, Ki Bum! This isn’t a manga, drama, or movie. You don’t just kiss people when you fall on them.”

“Yeah? Well, you try to keep your balance when the floors slippery and someone pushes you.” Key folded his arms too and sharply looked away.

“That’s not the point, you could have fallen anywhere ELSE,” Jonggie emphasized.

Onew stretched. “Guys relax, it was just one kiss.”

“Umma, that was your first wasn’t it?” Taemin inched closer to Key and peered into his soul.

Key gulped. “Psshhh… noo.” He nervously looked around. “Taemin back up, you’re scaring me!”

“Someone’s a bit worked up,” Jonghyun sang in a suspicious tone as made his way to the refrigerator. “Hey Hyung, can I have your chicken?  PLEEEASEE...you can’t say no to this face.” Jonggie looked at Onew with his puppy dog/dino eyes.

“NO.”

Taemin giggled and stuck his tongue out at Jonghyun.

“Wha! You guys are mean.” Jonggie pouted. “I’m going to Minho.” Arms stiffly by his side like a discontent child, Jonghyun waddled away to Minho’s room. Minho had just finished taking a shower and was sitting at his study desk apparently occupied.

“Minho-iee~, wanna play video games with me?” Jonghyun sang as he playfully massaged the damp towel into Minho's hair. Minho was busy working on a project from class and discreetly declined.

"Ohh you’re working on that project? The one that’s worth 30% of our mark?” Jonghyun put his finger to his lips, quite impressed.

“Yeah, that one. I’m just starting it early so I can get it out of the way for soccer,” Minho replied as he flipped through some pages of the assignment.

 

           --Meanwhile~--

 

Key’s POV.

Taemin’s still eyeing me with a suspicious look. Does he have nothing better to doo?! Someone PLEASE find him a girlfriend…or a puppy… close enough?

I heaved a sigh and shook me head. Are they stupid? Why the hell would I want to lock lips with a chick like that? It'll only ruin my rep. God, it's all Minho's fault. Just - how can me--Almighty, kiss someone like her?

I looked at Onew for support. He seemed to catch my gaze and looked up from his incredibly thick book (once again). He mouthed ‘sly dog’, winked, and continued reading. I rolled my eyes. Why am I stuck in a house full of---

 “Yah, Taemin stop looking at me,” I finally said and poked his forehead away from my face.

Ugghhh... Oh my god my mind is really gonna explode. I need help. Maybe I should see someone... No I’m not crazy but...

Wait, I’ll see Minho. He's the guy for this...


 

This chapter's kinda short yeah~ (it's part 1 of Shinee's Dorm ;) )

Anyway...feeling rebellious? ;)

-Kamikazexox