The Number One Most Hated Girl

My Charming Key

“I really can’t do this anymore,” he breathed. “Don’t you know my feelings?” And gripping the shelf for support, he once again closed the distance between their lips.

--

The next morning… was like any other.

Except,

“Hey Ki Bum, did you get punched in the face or something?” Onew asked as they strode down the hall.

Key blew some air. “Something like that,” he replied.

Minho cocked a brow at Key’s puppy love expression.

Onew rolled his eyes. “Stop acting all mysterious. Really, what happened?”

Other people in the hallway noticed as well.

“Did he get into a gang fight?!”

“He looks so manly like that!” Some girls squealed.

Jonghyun narrowed his eyes. “Hold it.” He stood right in front of Key. “Oh my god…” He leaned in and examined Key’s lips. “That is freaking hot. How did you get them so swollen? That look is so in.”

Key threw him to the side. “Too close.”

“I want them too,” Taemin pouted.

“Hey, it’s Ji Yeon!” Jonghyun pointed out.

Key’s eyes lit up.

Minho instantly raised his head to see.

“Ji Yeon! –She’s looking this way,” Jonghyun said. “She sees us—wow, she looks terrified. Wait, where is she going? Did she actually just make a U-turn? Ji Yeon!”

“I’ve been meaning to tell you this since forever: shut the hell up!” Onew spazzed.

Jonghyun opened his mouth to speak, but then pouted. “Yeobo… Onew’s bullying again.”

“Hold on.” Key patted him on the arm absentmindedly and then ran off.

“Where are you going—wow! Everyone’s just hating on me today.”

Taemin and Onew laughed while Minho watched as Key darted down the hallway.

"Where is she going?*

“Ji Yeon, wait up!” He stopped her.

“Eeek!” Ji Yeon froze as Key grabbed her by the hand. She quickly covered with her free hand.

“Where are you going?”

“Nowhere…” She replied, voice muffled.

Key crossed his arms.

“Then why are you running away?”

She slowly removed her hand from to uncover her slightly swollen lips.

Key beamed. “You too?” He pulled her into a tight hug. “Looks like we’re official!"

“Key—no—people are going to see—“

“I don’t care,” he hummed, swaying side to side. He wanted to show to the world that Ji Yeon was his. After all she did kiss him back; she sealed the deal.

Some passer-byers  gasped, a few dropping their books.

“You don’t care, but I do!” Ji Yeon said earnestly. “You have a scary fan club! Do you have any idea how much trouble I would get in?”

“Don’t worry, Baby, I’ll take care of you."

“Yah, Ki Bum, be serious!”

“I am.”

Suddenly two girls nearby spoke up.

“Why the heck is Key oppa hugging her?!” They stood staring with their mouths opened in scoff.

Ji Yeon bit her lip.

 “Um- he’s not—he just tripped,” she said, still caught in between Key’s strong arms. Despite the awkward setting she desperately hoped they would just believe her and continue on their way.

 “If he tripped, why isn’t she letting go?”

 “,” They sneered, walking off.

Ji Yeon sighed. “See what you’re doing, Key? I’ll be the number one hated girl in no time if you’re like this.”

“Hey!” Key called the girls back. They turned around wide eyed and blinking.

“I didn’t trip. I’m hugging her because I want to.” *And get those fake expressions off your face. They’re not cute*

One of the girls’ jaws dropped and her knees gave in.

“Yuri, are you okay?!”

“There. Solved.” Key smiled and closed his eyes locking his hands around Ji Yeon’s waist.

*This is not making matters any better* Ji Yeon groaned.

“I like that, do it again.”

“What?”

“That sound you just made.”

“KI BUM!!”

---

Class was even more hectic. The poking and twirling of hair did not subside.

When school was over Ji Yeon headed to the campus to return something to Minho.

“Thanks for this!”She handed him his pen back. “Mr. Goh would flip if he heard I forgot my entire pencil case at home, especially after I ditched yesterday.”

Minho laughed. “You’re becoming more of a rebel.”

Ji Yeon scratched her head. “Well,” she blushed again. “I guess so.”

Minho sighed, still smiling. “Oh, and you can keep this. I have a ton.” He returned the pen.

“Really?” Ji Yeon looked up at him. “Thank you! These are amazing, the ink flows so smoothly! Thank you so much!”

“No problem. Just, take care of yourself.” He gestured to her swollen lips.

“Oh,” she felt her lip, hoping he wouldn’t string the connection between hers and Key’s.

“It seems,” Minho muttered, “Key got to you before I did.”

“Huh?”

Minho smiled. “Nothing.” He swung his sports bag over his shoulder. “I’ll see you.” He waved and walked away.

Ji Yeon stood there bewildered. She sighed and walked to the gate.

Suddenly she remembered.

“Oh! Seungho!” Ji Yeon quickly turned around and dashed back onto campus and into the building. She had promised him she’d meet him in the cafeteria for the lab. She arrived at the cafeteria but found it to be completely empty. She looked around and then looked down the hallways. There were only a few students walking by; no Seungho. *Maybe he forgot* she thought. Ji Yeon walked back down the front steps.

Walking through the gate she felt the presence of a second person. She continued walking. The person came closer and then closer. Ji Yeon held her breath as a pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around her waist, the male’s lips at her earlobe.

“Did you finish your lab?” 

“--Key! No, not… yet…”

“Still?”Key rested his chin on her shoulder, pouting.

“I went to the place where we were supposed to meet but he wasn’t there.”

He tilted his head on Ji Yeon’s neck. “Ji Yeonnie, you know I’m sensitive right?”

“No…”

“Well I am. I’m a guy. I get jealous. So,” he hesitated. “Can you not be so friendly to people—males? Like… Minho? I had to watch you smiling and stuff and…”

“Key.”

Key removed his chin from the surface of Ji Yeon's shoulder, vigorously clearing his throat.

Ji Yeon chuckled. “I need to go home. Bye Key.”

He watched bewilderedly as Ji Yeon began walking away. “If I bring ice cream can I come too?”

Ji yeon smiled. “See you then.”

Key strapped his shoulder back across his chest, a big grin filling his face. “Bye baby,” he said with a wink.

“Yah!”

Grinning, he shrugged and made his way down the opposite road.

---

“That’s her?” The sidekick asked.

“Yeah.”

“That bastard. When did he start paying that much attention to a girl?” Another commented. “A pretty cute one at that.”

The third guy got slapped in the head by the second.

“Shh. You’re loud. Just wait. He’ll regret looking down on us and acting like a total , all high and mighty and .”

“He always gets everything and doesn’t even bother remembering our names; thinks he’s the best. ing prick.”

“—We’ll make him pay.”

The three hooded figures mounted their motorcycles and drove away.


Hai guys ^^

I updated! I hope this one was okay... yeah I um, tried... I told you I'm not good with these things! lol

Ps. Thank you for the support!! <3

Comments are loved :D