You're Not Cute,But You're Mine.

You're Not Cute At All.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9XK-onH5Ts

Saranghae (OST- Perfect Match) - Sabrina 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV:
--

L.Joe pushed Youngmin,"Just go!" "No,Hyung!!!" L.Joe sighed,"Then how are you going to tell Miyoung?"

Youngmin stared at his shoes."I'm shy..." "You weren't shy when you fell to your knees and confessed." L.Joe said.

 

"Hyung!" Youngmin whined,making him chuckle."Ok.Well,just go.I'm sure she'll be surprised.Don't lose hope.I'll be watching you two,ok?" Youngmin sighed,but nodded.

 

Youngmin tightly held onto the bouquet of roses,*I hope this works.When is Miyoung done with her tour around StarShip?I want to do this quickly.* "She's coming!" he heard L.Joe call.Surprised,he hid the roses behind his back as Miyoung came out of StarShip's building.

 

"I'm so tired!" she sighed."Oh,Youngmin." she looked up.Youngmin smiled,"So,when do you start training?" Miyoung pouted,"Tomorrow.I thought they'd give me at least a week before I start."

 


"They did it for me.." Youngmin recalled.Miyoung shot him a look,"That's not helping!" he chuckled."Can I walk you home?" she shrugged,"You do it a lot,so go ahead."

 

The couple walked in silence.L.Joe,who was looking from behind a tree,shook his head.*That guy won't do anything unless I tell him to.* Youngmin looked around,*When should I do it?*

 

They soon arrived at a park."Oh!This is the park where we met!" Miyoung pointed out.Youngmin's eyes widened,"How did we end up here?!" "I guess it's fate." she chuckled.

 

*Now's the time.*

 

"Hey,Youngmin-" Miyoung turned around and was greeted by a bouquet of roses."Uh.." "Congratulations,Miyoung,on becoming a trainee under StarShip Entertainment!" Youngmin said.Miyoung blinked as L.Joe face-palmed to himself.

 

"Er...thanks?What's with the roses?" Youngmin blinked,"Eh?You should've had a different reaction." he looked at the roses,then back at Miyoung,who blankly stared at him."How was I supposed to react?" "You should've been like,'Oh,Youngmin,gomawo!!I love you!!' " Youngmin raised his voice,causing the two to laugh.

 

"Well,I'm sorry for ruining it,t

Please log in to read the full chapter