Decision

You're Not Cute At All.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5c8ZXOFFvY

Love Style - Boyfriend

We're high,we're right,we're high,we don't stop! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV:
----

A week came by.Miyoung had spent the week,talking with Boyfriend,SISTAR,B1A4,Teen Top,and Jiyeon,listening to their opinions.

 

Now,it was time to listen to Sora's opinion.The two met at the bubble tea cafè from last time."Whoa.It's like deja vu!" Sora exclaimed after they got their bubble tea.Miyoung nodded."Ok,Unnie.Tell me your opinion." "On what?"

 

"On the contract!" Sora blinked."Oh,that.Well..if you want to make songs and please fans,then do it.If you want a normal life,then don't do it.That's all there is." she simply stated."Ok then.." Miyoung nodded.


"What did the others say?" Sora asked,sipping her bubble tea."Well,they said weird things.."

 

"So,what do you guys think about this?" Miyoung asked Boyfriend,showing the contract."Do it!!" Jeongmin,Kwangmin,Minwoo,and Hyunseong yelled."Well..if I'm stating my opinion here,I'd say to do it,Miyoung.After all,this doesn't happen regularly." Donghyun said.

Miyoung turned to Youngmin,who sighed."I already told you.Choose what you think is best.Just,don't regret it later on.Araso?" "Araso." Miyoung smiled back as Youngmin nodded.They kept staring at each other,and were about to kiss-

"OKIES,I THINK WE HAVE A SCHEDULE.RIGHT,DONGHYUN HYUNG?!" Jeongmin cut in."Uh..no.." Donghyun replied."Well,I can't stand these two together now!!Ever since they reunited,they've been even MORE lovey dovey!!" Jeongmin complained as the couple frowned.

"Lovey dovey dovey~Oh oh oh oh!Lovey dovey dovey~Oh oh oh oh!" Hyunseong started singing T-ARA's Lovey Dovey.Minwoo and Kwangmin joined it."Lovey dovey dovey~Oh oh oh oh!Lovey dovey dovey~Oh oh oh oh!"

 

"Aish.." Miyoung face-palmed at what happened as Youngmin patted her back.

 

 

"Hi Miyoung!!" SISTAR waved at Miyoung,as they all sat down."Hi,SISTAR!!So,StarShip gave me an offer for becoming an idol -" "MWO?!" Dasom yelled,as the other members stared in shock."Yeah..uh,anyways.I want to know your opinions on this." Miyoung finished.

"Well,do you want to work as an idol?" Hyorin asked."Uh..I guess." "Well,then do it!!" she exclaimed."You really think so?" "I know so!Right,guys?" Hyorin turned to her fellow members."Yes!It's a great opportunity!" Bora beamed.

"Bora Unnie~I'm sorry.I forgot to tell you that." Miyoung apologized."It's ok~It's over with,right?So,don't worry about it." Bora waved it off."Well,does that conclude our meeting?" Soyu asked."I guess.You guys are busy right now,right?" Miyoung questioned."Yes~So,we'll get going.See you soon!" SISTAR then went off.

 

 

"Hello,Miyoung-ssi!!"

Please log in to read the full chapter