The aftermath

You're Not Cute At All.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir2YoFXjxZU

Oh!My God - Girl's Day

~~~~
Narrator's POV:

---

Fans cheered them on.Boyfriend and B1A4 clapped,"Congratulations!" they beamed.Miyoung and Youngmin exchanged a glance.

"Well,thank you B1A4,Boyfriend,and Kim Miyoung!!!" the MC bowed to the idols and Miyoung,and they bowed back.B1A4 waved at the fans before running backstage.Boyfriend also waved,winking too,as they walked back.Minwoo even made a heart.Miyoung and Youngmin were the last ones to leave the stage.Hand in hand,they went off,leaving the fans chanting,"YoungMi!YoungMi!"

"Aww,they already got a couple name!YoungMi!!" Minwoo laughed until Miyoung whacked his head."Hyungg!!!" he whined,going to Donghyun,who was amused.Jeongmin was with Jinyoung,who looked a bit uncomfortable at Jeongmin's questions."So,would you either eat a baby who's crying,or a baby who's silent?" Jeongmin asked him.

"JEONGMIN!" Boyfriend yelled,startling him."What?" "Stop asking such gross questions!I mean,who would eat a baby here?!" Miyoung blurted as she went near Jeongmin and Jinyoung."I was just asking.." Jeongmin replied."Well,can you see how uncomfortable everyone is,because of that question?" Miyoung scolded.Jeongmin hung his head,"Mianhae,Jinyoung hyung and Miyoung."

  Youngmin's eye twitched,"I don't see how Miyoung can control anyone." "Well,she can control you." Donghyun replied."I-Wha-" Youngmin sputtered,making his leader chuckle.B1A4 bowed,"We have to go now!!Thank you for letting us help with the performance!!"

 

"Thank you for helping us,and you're welcome!!" Boyfriend and Miyoung bowed.Then,B1A4 ran off to wherever.Miyoung smiled,"I wish to see B1A4 again~!" "What about us?" Minwoo did aegyo to her.She blankly stared."I see you and Boyfriend all the time." she then walked away.

 

If this were an anime or manga,Minwoo would have had "Rejected!" on top of his hea

Please log in to read the full chapter