We're There For You

You're Not Cute At All.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=IwVG3-DIBN4

Crush - B1A4 (Sandeul Solo)

Listen to this song.It makes everything more..dramatic? //Shot But I think it matches this chapter ^^

~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV:

---

L.Joe whipped out his cell phone and called Kwangmin."Hello?" "Kwangmin,can you come behind Music Core's building?I'm trying to find Miyoung and Youngmin." L.Joe told him."..Oh,ok.I'll get the others to come too.I'll be there soon,araso?" Kwangmin replied."Ok,bye." L.Joe hung up and started looking around.

 

He heard soft crying and turned a corner and saw Miyoung."Miyoung.." he went up to her and sat down."L.Joe..we're over.." Miyoung whispered.L.Joe's eyes widened,*That guy-* "I'm sorry..Do you want to see Boyfriend and Teen Top?" he tried to coax her,but failed."No.."

 

Sora burst into the set,as Boyfriend,Teen Top,SISTAR,and Jiyeon were about to leave."Where's Miyoung?!" "We're about to find her.Why are you here,Sora?" Kwangmin asked.Sora scoffed,"I know when my friend is in trouble.We're like,connected." she then left,with the others following.

 

Bora bit her lip,*I hope nothing went wrong.Why do I have this feeling that part of this is my fault?*

Minwoo frowned,*As violent as Miyoung is,I still care for her,and Youngmin Hyung.Let everything be alright.*

 

"Miyoung,you should go.Teen Top,Boyfriend,excluding Youngmin,SISTAR,Jiyeon,and me..we're all here for you.We'll help you when problems like this happen.Trust me." L.Joe coaxed once again."..Sora." was Miyoung's reply."Who?" "Sora.I need her,my best friend." Miyoung stated.

At that precise moment,Sora's yelling was heard."SISTER,WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" Miyoung's eyes widened,and she stood up.*Sora?!* Sora then came into view."Sora.." Miyoung was stunned at how she found her.Sora stomped up to Miyoung,as the others also came into view.

 

"Sora-"

 

SMACK!!

 

Miyoung touched her stinging cheek where Sora had slapped her.Everyone else was shocked.*Are we supposed to be worried?* Minwoo thought. ((Insert "O[]O" face for everyone else))

 

"You idiot.I can't believe,THE MIYOUNG I

Please log in to read the full chapter