The Special Performance

You're Not Cute At All.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4R8Y-hRfY&ob=av2n

To You - Teen Top

~~~~~

Narrator's POV:
---

"Alright!Are you ready to see the special performances?" Jiyeon beamed into the camera."Kwangmin,take it away!" "Yes.So,for this Music Core,four people will be holding our special performance!" Kwangmin smiled."Ah,shall we see who's going?" Jiyeon looked at him."Of course!But,that is,after the rookie group,Nu'est,performs!!" with that,the two ran off stage.

 

Miyoung stared blankly at her water bottle.The day had finally come.L.Joe nudged her,"Are you all right?" "Yeah..I just can't believe the show is here already." she replied.He chuckled,"Time moves pretty quickly."

 

"Like I didn't figure that out." Miyoung rolled her eyes as L.Joe laughed."Hey!" Jeongmin squeezed in between you two."Are you guys ready for this?" he asked."Yep!" the two replied."Awesome." Jeongmin put his arms around their necks.

 

"Yah,Jeongmin,we're not in no gang." Miyoung scoffed."Since when did this have to do with gang stuff?" "Since the beginning." she retorted.Jeongmin blinked,not getting it."...Slowpoke." she muttered,and L.Joe smiled.It took Jeongmin a minute later to realize what Miyoung said.

 

"Hey!I'm not a slowpoke!" he claimed as the performers giddily laughed at the silly idol.

 

Bora clapped her hands together."Let's get this over with!" Youngmin laughed as he took a sip from his water bottle."Who's going first?" he asked."Us." Bora replied."Ah~I see."  he nodded.

 

"Do you still remember your parts?" she questioned.Youngmin lifted up his bottle,pretending it was a mic,and sang the chorus,"When we're together~When we're together~"

 

Bora smiled at him."That's good then." Minwoo hopped over,but stopped when he saw Youngmin."...I'm going to pretend you're not here,Hyung." he stated.Youngmin pouted,*This maknae.*

 


"Bora Noona,you think everything will go well?" Minwoo asked Bora."Of course!I'm positive." she replied.Youngmin felt rejected.*He really is acting like I'm not here.No Minwoo..*

 

Jiyeon and Kwangmin were focused onto the camera now,"Alright,we've kept you waiting long enough," Jiyeon said."Let's give it up for the first two performers - SISTAR's rapper,Bora,and Boyfriend's Youngmin!" "Or,my twin." Kwangmin added,making the two MC's laugh.

 

Bora and Youngmin went on stage,bowed,then the music began.Miyoung and L.Joe watched,from the side of the stage

Please log in to read the full chapter