First Official Date (Part 2)

You're Not Cute At All.
Please log in to read the full chapter

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmM04_OgajU

Twinkle - TaeTiSeo(Sub-unit of SNSD)

~~~~~~

Narrator's POV:
---

Youngmin led Miyoung to an arcade place.

"Oh?Why are we here?" Miyoung asked,looking at all the gamers.Youngmin just smiled,"Well,obviously,this is where our date is gonna take place."

 

Miyoung rolled her eyes,"Thank you,I so didn't know that." she replied sarcastically,making him chuckle."Let's go get some coins." they went to a convertor.

 

"Oh,sweet!We're in an arcade!" Jeongmin exclaimed as himself,Donghyun,and Hyunseong entered the arcade."It is pretty cool." Hyunseong agreed."Hopefully we won't be recognized by fans." Donghyun looked around."Hyung,it's pretty dark,so I think we're ok." Jeongmin replied.

 

"This one?" Minwoo placed big glasses with no lenses on his face.Kwangmin shook his head,"No,it'll be too noticeable." he then put on a fake mustache and a black hat."How do I look?" "Totally like a different person." Minwoo held a thumbs up.Kwangmin placed a basebal cap over Minwoo's head and smaller glasses."You look better now." he complimented.

 

The two were in an accessory shop,trying on disguises before entering the arcade.The teenage workers were fangirling,*Omona!! Two of Boyfriend's members are in the shop I work at!!* However,the ahjummas were eyeing the two members."Ei,they seem suspicious to me."

 

"Ok!Let's go now!" Kwangmin and Minwoo paid for their items,then ran inside the arcade,which was,convenietely,next to the accessory shop.

 

"Y-Youngmin.." Miyoung looked at him."Waeyo?" he asked,not bothering to look at her."Not trying to be mean and all,but you have WAY TOO MANY COINS!!" she complained,jerking her head to her arms,which was holding bags of coins.Yet,Youngmin was still getting more coins.

 

"Ok,I'll stop." he took a bag from Miyoung and then ran off,saying,"Arcade games,here I come!~"

Miyoung gaped at him,"Hey!!Aish,he calls this a date?! It's more like a play day for him!!" she struggled to keep up with him while holding most of the coin bags.

 

"Need help?" Miyoung looked up to see L.Joe gazing at her."L.Joe!" she was grateful for seeing him.He smiled and gave a cute little hand thing at her.


Miyoung chortled,leaving L.Joe become a bit embarrassed."You're welcome for carryi

Please log in to read the full chapter