Be My Girlfriend,Again

You're Not Cute At All.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1nL0UWAwyo

You've Fallen For Me (Heartstrings OST) - Jung Yonghwa (CN BLUE)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV:

---

Minwoo answered his phone,"Yeobosaeyo-" "YAH,GET YOUR OVER HERE NO MINWOO!!" Jeongmin yelled."H-Hyung..what's wrong?" Minwoo winced at how loud Jeongmin's voice was.Sora stared weirdly at Minwoo.*Do I sound like that on the phone when I yell at Miyoung?*

 

"Come to the mall with Sora!!" "Waeyo?" Minwoo curiously asked."I followed the plan,and now Youngmin is looking for Miyoung,so he can ask her to be his girlfriend again!!" Jeongmin exclaimed."Ppali,ppali!" then,Jeongmin hung up.

 

Minwoo put his phone down,shocked."What happened-" Minwoo cut Sora off."Go to the mall!Youngmin is about to confess to Miyoung!" Minwoo yelled as he was putting on his shoes.Sora's eyes widened."Mwo?!Chincha?!" she too started putting on her sneakers.

 

"Neh!!Now,let's go!!" the two set off to the mall,side by side.

 

 

Miyoung looked around,*I have a feeling Youngmin is here..but where could he be?" Then,"Miyoung!!" she looked up and saw Jeongmin and L.Joe."Hey!!Have you seen-" "Youngmin?" L.Joe finished.

 

"He's here?" Miyoung questioned."Yeah!He just went to look for you!" Jeongmin exclaimed."Oh..I'll be going,then!Thank you for helping me!!" Miyoung waved,then turned around."Good luck!" L.Joe called."SAY YES!!!" Jeongmin shouted as Miyoung ran off.*Say yes?What does he mean?* she thought.

 

Miyoung kept running.*Where are you,Youngmin?!*

Little did Miyoung know,that Youngmin was very close by.

 

"AISH,HURRY THE HELL UP!!" Sora yelled at Minwoo,who was behind her."I'm sorry!I'm not an athelete,like you!!" he complained."I'm not even an athelete!!Ppali,ppali slowpoke!!" she yelled."Hajima!" Minwoo grabbed her hand,making her stop.

 

"Can't you just..wait for me?" he breathed.Sora stared at their intertwined hands."I-I can't!Y-You're too slow for me!" blushing,she avoided eye contact."Waeyo?" Minwoo was confused.He then noticed he was holding her hand.

 

"I-I'm sorry!" he immediately let go.Sora stared,a bit disappointed."I'll be going,then!" Minwoo continued running.Sora sighed,and followed.*I can't believe I'm saying this..but,I liked it when he held my hand..*

 

*Aish!Why are there so many people here?!* Miyoung became frustrated.She then bumped into someone.

 

"Ah,I'm sorry!" the two apologized and looked at each other.Their eyes widened.

 

"Youngmin.."

"..Miyoung..."

 

Awkwardness came.Youngmin helped her up."So...nice to see you again.." Miyoung said as he nodded.*Why are we so awkward?* the two thought."Well-"


"Kim Miyoung!" Youngmin blurted out."N-Neh?" replied Miyoung,who was taken aback.Youngmin held his

Please log in to read the full chapter