First Official Date (Part 3)

You're Not Cute At All.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg4S1rSQ_Yk&feature=related 

Together - JB and Jiyeon(T-ara) ((Dream High 2 OST))

~~~~~~
Narrator's POV:
---

"I win again!" Youngmin jumped in the air in victory while Miyoung made a face,"Stop rubbing it in!" yet,she laughed.Youngmin started doing the Boyfriend dance,and singing."I beat my girlfriend~Eh eh eh!I beat my girlfriend~Eh eh eh!" "Ei,I said stop it." Miyoung lightly punched his arm.

 

Youngmin stopped and smiled."So,what do you wanna do next?" Miyoung asked him."Hmm...Oh!!Let's go over there!" his eyes sparkled as he ran away from Miyoung.She looked at the remaining bags she had,"Boy,that guy is crazy." she chuckled,watching Youngmin talking to the ahjussi with the prizes.She softened,*But then again,he is my boyfriend.*

 

"Miyoungie,come over here!" Youngmin called."Neh!" Miyoung made her way to the ahjussi and Youngmin."So,you said the duck games,the basketball ones,and the ring toss ones?" Youngmin asked the ahjussi.He nodded.

 

"Bwoh??" Miyoung was confused."Ah,its nothing.Thank you,ahjussi!!" Youngmin led you away from him.The ahjussi waved,"Good luck!!" "What was that about?" Miyoung questioned."Hehe,just asking for advice~" Youngmin touched her nose,making her push him.

 

"Kaja,let's go to that duck shooting game!!" Youngmin showed Miyoung the way as she followed,curious."Waaa~This game!I love this game!" she beamed,seeing the game."So,you know what to do,right?"

 

Miyoung took the fake gun and aimed like a pro at the moving ducks in front of her."Be careful." Youngmin warned,but she ignored it.

 

BANG!BANG!BANG!

 

Miyoung had shot 3 ducks.She blew off fake smoke off the fake gun,and winked at Youngmin,"I'm careful,all right." she handed Youngmin the gun.

 

BANG BANG BANG!!BANG!

 

He had shot 3 ducks.Miyoung took the gun again and shot 3 ducks that time.On the last one,Youngmin out his arms around her,helping her aim.Miyoung blushed,but then concentrated on hitting the final duck.

 

BANG!

 

"Yay~We did it!!" Youngmin clapped his hands,very happy.Miyoung put the gun down,smiling."Thanks for helping me!" she thanked Youngmin."No problem~Its what boyfriends do,right?" he winked in response.

 

"Here you go!!" the ahjussi at the stand gave Youngmin 2 rolls of tickets(which could be exchanged for toys or other prizes) and Miyoung a small little deer keychain."Thank you!" the two bowed."Waa~It's pretty!" Miyoung fawned over the deer.It had big,doe eyes,staring up at you.Suddenly,she realized it reminded her of someone..

 

"Can I see it?" Youngmin's big,doe eyes came into her view.Miyoung was taken aback,by how much he looked like the deer,but handed the keychain over."Waa~It really is cute!!If I was a girl,I'd keep it!" he exclaimed,making Miyoung laugh.

 

"Youngmin's weird." Jeongmin blinked,after hearing Youngmin's words."Did you JUST realize that??" Hyunseong asked in disbelief.Donghyun spotted two odd looking guys walking around.One with glasses on,and one with...a moustache?! "HOLD UP." Donghyun got out of his hiding spot and walked over to the two guys.

 

"Excuse me-" he tapped the moustache guy's shoulder.The guy turned around,revealing his face."Yes?"

Donghyun was shocked to see his dongsaeng,,Kwangmin,right in front of him."I-I-" he stuttered.Minwoo,who was the other guy,turned and faced the other two,"What's wrong,Hyung-"

 

Minwoo saw his shocked leader.
"..Oh,well hi!!I really

Please log in to read the full chapter