Fun At the Park! (Part 2)

You're Not Cute At All.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB2HvNfvn6c

Nothing's Over - INFINITE

This is my like,second time rewriting this chapter. OTL My internet,why must you kill me?

~~~~~
Narrator's POV:

--

"Kai bai bou!" Minwoo and Jinyoung escaped from losing.L.Joe did,after them.Miyoung and Sora kept playing,until Minwoo pushed them in the center,"Just do it together!!"

 

Bounce came on."JJ Project!!" Jinyoung exclaimed."Shake it and shake it for me!" Minwoo and L.Joe sang.Miyoung and Sora glanced at each other,smiled,then started doing the dance and singing."GO MIYOUNG AND SORA!!!" Minwoo yelled.Jinyoung was whooping as L.Joe clapped really loudly.

 

"I wanna make your body move,so don't stop!Baby,let your body groove!" Miyoung sang."Let it drop,to the-" "Floor floor floor!" everyone sang along."Let it drop,to the floor floor floor!"

 

"Now everybody! Bounce!Bounce!Come on,bounce!" Jinyoung stepped in the middle,joining the two."Let it bounce!Bounce!Come on now!" Sora and Minwoo sang.L.Joe shrugged,"I guess I'll also join!" he went near Miyoung,and the 5 began performing like they were a group.

 

"Everybody,sing!" Minwoo yelled.The crowd started to,as they waited for the little dance."Now everybody!Shake it and shake it for me!Let me see you!Shake it and shake it for me!" they did the dance,making the crowd scream."EVERYBODY!" Sora yelled."Shake it and shake it for me!Let me see you!Shake it and shake it for me!"

 

"Now everybody!" Miyoung yelled,as the others did a high jump behind her.Sadly,the song ended.The 5 bowed,then ran out of the center."Wow~! That was daebak!!" L.Joe exclaimed.Everyone agreed.Sora pumped a fist,"Yeah!!Let's do it again- " "Sora?" a voice was heard.

 

Sora turned around.Her eyes widened,then she hung her head."Oh,no.." "Who is it?" Jinyoung asked."My French teacher.." Sora muttered.Her teacher approached them."Sora!" "Hello,Madam." Sora meekly smiled."Hello,Dear.Why aren't you with me and your class?You should be,but instead,I saw you dancing to,er..Korean music,right?"

 

Minwoo and Jinyoung were lost,as they didn't understand a lot of English,but L.Joe and Miyoung und

Please log in to read the full chapter