StarShip's Offer

You're Not Cute At All.
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1FGnCBoz1U&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL6FA852841EA53D21

Doradora - U-KISS

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV:

--

Youngmin and Miyoung walked back to StarShip Entertainment,hand in hand.Boyfriend and Sora were behind them,chatting.They came back after running away.

 

"Look at them." Sora jerked her head to the couple in front.Boyfriend stared."They look really happy." Kwangmin commented."No der!Anyways,since our plan was a success-" "What plan?" Miyoung whipped her head around and eyed Sora.

 

"Uh..Did I say something about a plan?" Sora saw Miyoung's glare."Psh,stop looking at me.I was talking about my plan when I go back to London." Sora lied.Miyoung bought it and turned back around.*We're saved!* Sora and Boyfriend sighed in relief.

 

"Oh,you're going back to London,huh?" Hyunseong suddenly said.Sora meekly smiled,"Yeah,sadly.I'll miss Miyoung and you guys..well,mostly Hyunseong,Donghyun,and Kwangmin." she nodded.Jeongmin and Minwoo stared at her.

 

"You're so mean!!" "Thanks~"

 

"Youngmin." Boyfriend's manager went in front of Miyoung and Youngmin."Hyung,is there something wrong?" Youngmin asked."Kind of.I'll need you and the rest of Boyfriend to come.And,you too,Kim Miyoung." their manager nodded in Miyoung's direction.


"Ok.." Miyoung slowly replied.Boyfriend saw their manager and started following him.Youngmin tightly held Miyoung's hand as they too started followed.Boyfriend's manager was then stopped by Sora.


"Hey!I wanna come too!" she exclaimed."I'm sorry,but only Boyfriend and Kim Miyoung must come with me-" "I DON'T CARE!LET ME COME TOO!" Sora yelled.

 

"Hyung..just let her go..before she kills all of us." Minwoo sighed.The manager finally agreed."Yay!" Sora cheered.They all went inside StarShip Entertainment,which was right in front of them.

 

Boyfriend's manager led them to a conference room.Youngmin and Miyoung sat together,with Sora on Miyoung's other side.Suddenly,a bunch of people showed up.

 

"Hello,boys." one said as he entered the room.Boyfriend looked up,startled.*It's the leader of StarShip Entertainment!* "Hello." they stood up and bowed."Oh,and hello,Kim Miyoung,and.." "Sora.Park Sora." Sora finished.The females also stood up and bowed."All right,let's get this started." he clapped his hands together.

 

"Kim Miyoung.You're leading a scandal with Jo Youngmin.Am I correct?" "Yes." Miyoung nodded."Well,then." the leader of StarShip slapped down a bunch of papers in front of Miyoung,startling her.

 

"How would you like to be an idol under StarShip?"

 

"E-Excuse me?" Miyoung stared in disbelief.The leader nodded,"I am offerin

Please log in to read the full chapter