Avoid him....

It's my style

                It already a week since Keito confess to Karina and it same time she avoid him. She also applies leave with her work to calm herself. She goes back to her hometown and decides to stay for awhile at their grandparent’s house.

                “Why you avoid him, Karina-chan?” ask her grandmother.

                “I don’t know oba-chan. I think I couldn’t stop blushing when I face him since that day. I can’t control myself.” Say Karina.

                “You already in love with him, Karina-chan. It just you afraid to admit it.” Say her grandmother.

                “Maybe.” Say Karina.

                “How about you follow your oji-chan? At least, you can get answer for what’s in your mind.” Say her grandmother.

                “I think I don’t want to know the answer, oba-chan.” Say Karina.

                “You really change, Karina-chan. Before this, you only think to escape from us.” Say her grandmother.

                “I don’t know what happen when I get here. Everything change when I’m arrive and begin my life at here.” Say Karina.

                “You already tell them that you have to go back to Malaysia for awhile to help your parent to move?” ask her grandfather who just arrive home and join them.

                “I just know about it yesterday. I think I will go back after 2 days. I never thought they will move back to Italy after this.” Say Karina.

**********************************

                Keito can’t stay calm after that day. He can’t contact Karina to explain on what happen.  Others just say, “Keito, can you calm yourself for awhile? We know you still thinking about it but don’t mix it with others.”

                “Keito, you just confess to her, right?” ask Hikaru.

                “I just confess and kiss her cheek.” Say Keito.

                “No wonder.” Say Yura.

                “What you mean by that?” ask Keito.

                “You will know it soon.” Say Yukiko.

********************************

                Karina drives her car to go back home as she need to pack her things to go back to her family’s house to help them. As she arrives at the house, she could see a girl wait in front of the house. She asks, “May I help you?”

                “Oh, I’m new at here. I already ring the bell but I think no one hear it.” Say that girl.

                “I’m Karina. I also live at here.” Say Karina. Both of them get into the house and it seem everyone still in their room; resting. Karina switches on the communicator and say, “Yura-chan, you should be here when you will receive someone new at this house.”

                “You’re right. I forgot about it. Is she already here?”  Say Yura.

                “Yes.” Reply Karina. After several minutes, Yura reach at the living room and introduce herself, “I’m Yura. You must be Kamehoshi Yuukou.”

                “Yes, I’m Kamehoshi Yukou and you can call me Yuukou.” Say Yuukou.

                “Yuukou-chan, you must be tired. Let me show room for you. Karina-chan, you’re back at last.” Say Yura.

                “Where’s others?” ask Karina.

                “At room. JUMP has practice today.” Say Yura.

                “Tell them that I have to go back to Malaysia tonight. I want to help my parent to move Italy and don’t know when to come back.” Say Karina.

                “Eh, really?” ask Yura.

                “Yes, I just come home to take my things and go to airport.” Say Karina. She just gets into her room to take things and leave the house.

******************************

                JUMP arrives home after several hours Karina leaves the house. The girls at living room to get know more about Yukou. The boys get in and Chinen seem being struck by lightning when see Yukou.  Hikaru asks, “Who is this cute girl?”

                “Our new housemate, Yuukou-chan.” Say Yukiko.

                “Karina had come back?” ask Keito.

                “She already come back but leaves back. She has to go back Malaysia to help her parent to move Italy.” Say Yura.

                “EH? She should tell me about it.” Say Keito.

                “Ah, gomen, I forget about it.  Her parent also tells me about it.” Say Hikaru. Keito become gloomy and go back to his room.

                “What happen?” ask Yuukou.

                “He just confesses to Karina-chan and it seem shock to her. Both of them haven’t met for a week and that’s really weird to them as they really close.” Say Naomi.

                “Hikaru, I think we should do something for Keito.” Say Kota.

                “I think we should just leave him alone for awhile.” Say Hikaru.

**********************************

                “Mai, where are going at time like this?” ask Kei.

                “Oh, I need to go stationary shop. I need to buy something.” Say Mai.

                “I want to go there too. Let’s go together.” Say Kei.

                Both of them go to stationary shop which near to their house. Mai go to magazine section and decide to buy a magazine but she seems confuse. Kei ask, “Confuse to buy which magazine?”

                “I want to buy suitable magazine as I want to create new idea for mama’s bakery but I don’t know which magazine suit for it.” Say Mai.

                “Let me help you.” Say Kei and he help Mai to choose magazine. Both of them really enjoy the moment and Kei can feel his beat too fast at that time. After finish buy, both of them walk to go back home.

                “Arigatou, Kei-kun. You really help me today.” Say Mai.

                “I’m ready to help you anytime you want.” Say Kei. Suddenly, he hugs Mai and Mai really surprise with it.

                “Kei-kun, what happen?” ask Mai.

                “I keep say to myself that I’m not in love with you but it grow bigger and bigger. I just want to say that I really love you. I want you as my lover.” Say Kei.

                “Kei-kun, let me off.” Say Mai as her blush.

                “You hate me?” ask Kei after he releases her.

                “No, I’m not hate you but I don’t want anyone see it. I already in love with you.” Say Mai.

                “I really scare if you hate me but now, I’m happy.” Say Kei happily.

                “But we have to hide it from oni-chan. I don’t think he will allow me to couple with anyone.” Say Mai.

                “Anything for you, my girl.” Say Kei. Both of them go back home and act like nothing happen at home.